From 04/25/2013 to 05/24/2013
- 09:51 pm Showtime Revision 91d3dd80: linux: fix recent build fail
- 09:37 pm Showtime Revision 0b412485: Initial stab that adds support for deleting files
- 10:31 pm Showtime Feature #1706 (New): [Youtube] Do a new video search without stopping the current video
- I was wondering if this feature can be implemented :
In the current version of Youtube plugin, when you press circ...
- 04:35 pm Showtime Feature #1062: [PS3] Option to Delete files (both on HDD and SAMBA)
- Can this be an option to turn off please? As I don't like the thought of my kids being able to delete files :)
- 12:58 pm Showtime Feature #1062: [PS3] Option to Delete files (both on HDD and SAMBA)
- Excelent news.... Thanks ;-)
- 10:24 am Showtime Feature #1062 (Accepted): [PS3] Option to Delete files (both on HDD and SAMBA)
- Just a tiny update. I have this working for local file system now.
Adding samba support is easy so i'll do that as...
- 11:11 pm Showtime Revision 2cbadcbc: js: Add missing call to js_hook_init()
- 10:51 pm Showtime Revision b8fe09b8: rpi: Fix build break
- 09:29 pm Showtime Revision a2f448d7: ps3: New toolchain
- 09:28 pm Showtime Revision 7f1bbcf4: Minor fixes to gme player
- 04:22 pm Showtime Revision bb600c99: New ps3 toolchain
- 05:45 am Showtime Bug #1705 (New): Playback got EOF on some mkv files
- Showtime just plays the video for a few seconds and quits like it reaches the end. I looked the log and there is an e...
- 06:43 pm Showtime Bug #1679: Crash chen MKV file should be shown in a folder
- It seems like the bug is resolved currently with the latest beta update available when checking last updates in Showt...
- 12:01 am Showtime Bug #1700: Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
With debug mode I am able to see the interface on showtime but buttons are not mapped.
Requested log file i...
- 10:39 pm Showtime Revision 70ed0b00: Add a bandwidth limiter for file handles
- 10:02 am Showtime Feature #1704 (New): add metadata discogs
- Add metadata discogs As a supplement to last.fm thank you
- 10:23 pm Showtime Revision 1b7bc48f: osx: Fix problems causing no text to be rendered sometimes
- 10:23 pm Showtime Revision db83ed97: Add sleep timer
- 08:28 am Showtime Bug #1700 (Need feedback): Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
- It's more interesting with the the debug output from showtime itself.
Start form console with -d as argument
- 09:36 pm Showtime Revision c14ffbfa: indent fixup
- 09:22 pm Showtime Revision 1c7b5e24: js: Add plugin.addItemHook()
- Allows for plugins to att options for any items that can be browsed
- 08:14 pm Showtime Revision 4487e6e4: prop: Add PROP_ADOPT_RSTRING for giving a rstr including the reference
- 11:01 pm Showtime Feature #1703 (New): Use of .xml chapters for playing MKV files
- Most commonly known as an attachments to MKV files that are used to tag "Opening", "Ending", "Prologue", "Previews", ...
- 10:50 pm Showtime Bug #1702 (New): Incorrect subtitle display
- Opened the .ass file using aegisub. The function "\an2\c&H00C100&" doesn't seem to display correctly on showtime.
- 10:27 pm Showtime Feature #1701 (New): Above lvl 4.2 may break video files
- I was wondering if it can be included as an option/setting to disable or turn off the warning text when playing above...
- 06:36 pm Showtime Feature #1062: [PS3] Option to Delete files (both on HDD and SAMBA)
- Will be great if this feature can be implemented.... Thanks
- 06:33 pm Showtime Feature #1051: [PS3] "Sup-PGS subtiles" are not scaled
- This images shows the problem:
Original file (video 720p, pgssub 1080p)
- 04:07 pm Showtime Bug #1700 (Need feedback): Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
- I start to compile app for MacBook 13-inch, Mid 2010 based on instruction in git.
Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
- 07:29 am Showtime Bug #1699 (New): DLNA error with update
- With the new update I am not able to play any videos from the DLNA server on my home network. This was a issue before...
- 09:30 pm Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- Yes that sounds like a good solution to this annoying pilot error.
- 09:26 pm Showtime Bug #1695: .rar browsing over SMB hangs/crashes
- I can confirm this lockup while navigating most uncompressed RAR sets. This problem has arising some point between s...
- 09:23 pm Showtime Feature #1115: Screensaver able to activate during playback pause
- Cool, in any case I miss the feature and hope this gets re-opened.
- 08:09 am Showtime Revision 28b85290: Improve FTP debug
- 06:55 am Showtime Bug #1646: wrong hyperlink
- Its not really a button, but a link. It can be found under the 'List' view
- 10:24 pm Showtime Feature #1556: req.addSubtitle with possibility to send http headers
- Sorry for forgetting about this.
Perhaps plugin.addHTTPAuth() will solve your issue?
See the [[JSAPI_plugin]] w...
- 10:15 pm Showtime Bug #1646 (Need feedback): wrong hyperlink
- Where do you find the "About Showtime" button?
- 09:36 pm Showtime Revision 1df8d349: js: Add new showtime.httpReq() method for doing HTTP requests
- 09:07 pm Showtime Revision 127f0993: blobcache: Include content-type for cached objects
- 07:53 am Showtime Revision c5ba4374: New libav that fixes error reporting on ps3
- 03:55 am Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- ok, "select" will works too.
- 02:56 am Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- That sounds good to me too. Select is a good qualifier as it's sometimes used in games too, so it's quite intuitive.
- 10:42 pm Showtime Feature #1691 (Need feedback): [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I hear you.
How about a setting:
Use L2+R2 for seeking : Yes / No / With select+
(I'd prefer to u...
- 10:37 pm Showtime Bug #1689 (Fixed): libav error -12
- Applied in changeset commit:faacdd4090bda88c0aae3d360e045c966cc50462.
- 10:36 pm Showtime Revision 6458b8f0: Fix bug making 'Refresh metdata...' option in item menu not to work at all
- 10:27 pm Showtime Revision faacdd40: Avoid loading .mkv attachments into RAM
- Instead we keep a reference to where in the MKV file the attachment
is located and we can later open a slice of the m...
- 07:05 pm Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- A trigger combination will be the solution: "X+L2" and "X+R2", or use the analog stick.
- 07:02 pm Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I agree, controller on the couch sometimes causes unwanted jumps.... :(
- 06:48 pm Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I totally agree too. I've skipped movies a lot just by putting the controller down.
- 04:56 pm Showtime Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- Please Andreas, create an option for us, I just skipped a good 10 minutes of movie length just because I fell down a ...
- 04:52 pm Showtime Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- Indeed, I too activated both options (I'd rather have a false positive than always manually selecting subtitles).
- 01:29 pm Showtime Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- The firts one "Include all subtitle files from the movie directory:", show on the list all the subtitles of the video...
- 01:26 pm Showtime Revision 89548f12: Fix problem with metadata options appearing multiple times
- 06:49 am Showtime Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- I agree that the current way it works is quite broken.
But i'm just curious how do you have configured your two fi...
- 04:21 am Showtime Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- I'd love more settings too.
Right now I'm playing the movie "The.Talented.Mr.Ripley.1999.BluRay.720p.X264-MySiLU.mkv...
- 11:09 pm Showtime Bug #1689: libav error -12
- I am also having this issue
Unable to open file as input format: libav error -12
Unique ID ...
- 09:33 pm Showtime Revision fcf82361: Fix broken build
- 04:07 pm Showtime Revision 84aa6421: Initial stab of an FTP client for Showtime's filesystem
- 09:23 pm Showtime Revision 0efb4ab5: Fix some brokeness in the HLS parser
- 09:12 pm Showtime Revision 2c1a814a: Add LINEPARSE macro for parsing text into lines
- 09:20 am Showtime Bug #1697 (Accepted): Metadata Issue
- I just realized that while this patch will kinda fix the issue it will cause others (When a new movie appears Showtim...
- 09:12 am Showtime Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- It is over UPnP/DLNA server. I am using Universal Media Server.
Thanks for the fix
- 08:17 am Showtime Bug #1696 (Fixed): Custom search query is no longer available.
- Applied in changeset commit:4b3f671ef24148c10916459df47b5f4ba18e1429.
- 08:17 am Showtime Bug #1697 (Fixed): Metadata Issue
- Applied in changeset commit:23ebe20e2262e9161762c9c4750d4e837397403c.
- 08:14 am Showtime Revision 96f13d0b: Fix bug that caused incorrect restart position in continious playback mode
- Problem was that timestamp got fed back from previous video item into
the playback pipeline
- 08:12 am Showtime Revision 23ebe20e: upnp: Include video playback URL in canonical URL
- Fixes problem with UPNP servers that just give sequential numbers to
directory items. If just using the URL items wou...
- 07:59 am Showtime Revision a4272824: rpi: Improve video playback (Fix HLS streaming, fix play/pause)
- 07:58 am Showtime Revision 73656392: rpi: Rework main loop and add CEC support
- 06:30 am Showtime Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- Hm now that I think about it this must be a regerssion after i implemented support for continious playback in upnp br...
- 06:00 am Showtime Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I assume this is over an UPnP/DLNA server? What UPnP/DLNA server software are you using?
- 02:38 am Showtime Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I have managed to fix the issue by moving the offending files out of the folder and then placing them back in
- 02:09 am Showtime Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I have attached some pictures to help explain what is happening.
Picture 1 shows you the showtime screen while pic...
- 05:39 pm Showtime Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Here is the log.
- 02:31 pm Showtime Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Can you attach the logfile from showtime?
- 02:11 pm Showtime Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Hmm, still happened. First ~30 videos were in mp4 container (and most likely all with the same codecs), then one was ...
- 01:56 pm Showtime Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Ok I've fixed a bunch of broken code recently so that might have helped this.
- 12:14 pm Showtime Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Seems to be completely fixed in showtime-4.3.188-g9b57b5b.pkg. ~20 videos are played one after another and no issues ...
- 11:45 am Showtime Revision f09c8dc5: Get Danish translation back
- 11:45 am Showtime Revision b37227a3: Fix bug in bzip2 build helper
- 11:34 am Showtime Feature #1698 (Accepted): Mark all as seen
- Yes I agree...
- 11:33 am Showtime Bug #1697 (Need feedback): Metadata Issue
- Yeah it's only the filename (or actually the full path) that is used to key metadata.
Do you actually call the new...
- 11:26 am Showtime Revision d503b35d: Add new configure option --enable-bughunt
- It enables a few things that makes it easier to find issues with valgrind
- 11:26 am Showtime Revision a8d587e1: Fix some additional issues in metadata item popup
- 11:25 am Showtime Revision 2c219871: Fix some memory leaks
- 10:49 am Showtime Revision 61df37b5: Create video metadata menu items on demand
- 10:48 am Showtime Revision 0712d398: Pull XMP fwd
Also available in: Atom