Andreas Öman's activity
From 05/29/2012 to 06/27/2012
- 09:08 am Showtime PS3: RE: No Activity in Showtime Development
- There is a lot of activity but i've not pushed anything to the public repositories yet.
The reason for this is that ...
- 11:40 am Showtime PS3: RE: UPNP takes too much time to detect PS3 MEDIA SERVER
- I tried installing PS3 media server on my virtual windows machine but it always failed to download the java vm. So I ...
- 08:27 pm Tvheadend Revision 4ef72fb2: Merge remote-tracking branch 'adamsutton/master'
- 08:21 pm Tvheadend Revision bc205327: Merge pull request #95 from adamsutton/e183645081af85ae3a85c9cc43088d7a22b2b901
- Expose/Extend DVB tables API
- 11:28 pm Tvheadend Revision 4394b9e9: Merge pull request #94 from mmrvka/dvb_adapter_priority
- dvb: added extra priority per adapter
- 11:27 pm Tvheadend Revision e9109025: Merge pull request #93 from cohe6423/patch-1
- Needed when string length equal 1.
- 02:28 pm Tvheadend Revision dd1800c7: Merge pull request #92 from adamsutton/master
- Minor fixes to htsmsg handling
- 10:47 pm Showtime Revision 31afdcc3: Merge pull request #74 from mla2/master
- Upgrade to libspotify12
- 02:41 pm Tvheadend Revision bccec432: deb: Rename tvheadend.tvheadend.init -> tvheadend.init
- 12:48 pm Tvheadend Bug #1031 (Need feedback): Make exits with error
- Rene: Can you attach /usr/include/linux/dvb/version.h from your system so I can look at that?
- 10:03 pm Showtime General: RE: Andreas, where are you?
- Yes, that's pretty much how it is.
I'm changing a lot of stuff. The "4.0 milestone":https://www.lonelycoder.com/re...
- 06:28 am Tvheadend Revision 7d31b784: Fix a warning
- 08:27 pm Tvheadend Bug #1032 (Fixed): CRASH - Segfault on 2.99.26.gfc10a - Signal 11 selecting IPTV feed
- 11:21 am Tvheadend Bug #1029: TVHeadend IPTV handling crash
- Out of curiosity. Where do you have 60 clients installed? A Hotel?
- 07:58 am Tvheadend Bug #1029 (Fixed): TVHeadend IPTV handling crash
- Applied in changeset commit:8f9ac9040e4128915d6d66faf82bf23ebc9f14f3.
- 07:56 am Tvheadend Revision 8f9ac904: htsp: Remove the broken signal status updates (causing crashes)
- htsp->hs_s may only be accessed if global_lock is held and obtaining
global_lock in HTSP delivery code is not accepta...
- 07:56 am Tvheadend Bug #1029: TVHeadend IPTV handling crash
- The reason for this crash is that the code that sends signal status updates in the HTSP stream is broken (by design)....
- 11:25 pm Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- So please open a new issue and we can continue there.
- 11:14 pm Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- Looks like a different bug.
- 01:49 pm Showtime PS3: RE: 500GB USB 2.0 External HDD Unrecognized
- Showtime can't read NTFS on PS3
- 10:24 am Showtime PS3: RE: bd remote control
- Most stuff works as you expect it to.
subtitle button cycles thru subtitles
audio button cycles thru audio...
- 11:14 am Tvheadend Revision fc10a542: Update Autobuild stuff
- 10:56 am Tvheadend Bug #996 (Fixed): Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- Applied in changeset commit:79c1b4904be7ceac4c10a92f6145b1cf18e7e967.
- 10:56 am Tvheadend Revision 79c1b490: htsp: Add missing lock when flushing HTSP output queue
- Fixes #996
- 10:55 am Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- There is a mutex that's not properly held during unsubscribe. Probably what's causing the trouble.
- 10:46 am Tvheadend Bug #996 (Accepted): Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- Looking at it...
- 08:24 am Showtime PS3: RE: Built-in version supports more than stand alone version (variety of supported languages ...
- That's the plan.
- 08:31 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Synology DS209j NAS and HD HomeRun
- Ok, as I said, seems some include files are missing. I've no idea how to install them though.
- 02:27 pm Showtime Feature #845 (Accepted): Duration text placement
- Will be fixed with the grand UI redesign for 4.0
- 02:02 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Synology DS1512+ and HD HomeRun
- Jared Hanks wrote:
> Any ideas?
It seems your kernel-headers lack DVB include files?
- 06:20 pm Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: tvheadend and sasc-ng
- A lot of people use Tvheadend with oscam and it seems to work just fine. There must be something wrong with your setu...
- 06:14 pm Tvheadend General: RE: ANOUNCEMENT: New web mobile interface for Tvheadend
- Miguel Ángel Gabriel wrote:
> @Andreas: Thanks for the compliment. If enough people find it useful I will think abou...
- 04:08 pm Showtime Bug #1013: 3 rows of folders
- No, but ideas for layout of a new home screen would be welcome
- 03:05 pm Tvheadend General: RE: ANOUNCEMENT: New web mobile interface for Tvheadend
- Miguel Ángel Gabriel wrote:
> Hi everyone!!
> I've put together a Tvheadend web interface for mobile devices (h...
- 12:30 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Built-in version supports more than stand alone version (variety of supported languages ...
- "unicode arial font" is (c) Microsoft with a proprietary license. I don't want to include that
Also available in: Atom