Hein Rigolo's activity
From 07/07/2012 to 08/05/2012
- 07:20 pm Tvheadend General: RE: How to add composite in
- tvheadend only supports analog capture cards that have their own MPEG encoder onboard.
As you can see from your log:...
- 11:47 am Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Auto shutdown and auto startup
- I just came across this script ....
Did you know about this page:
I think mos...
- 11:06 pm Tvheadend General: RE: DVB-T2 HD Hardware Decode Cards
- Do you mean VIDEO decoding (or rather rendering)? or decoding of the encrypted dvb signals?
I think you will hardly ...
- 10:24 pm Tvheadend Feature #1069: Change the way we handle initial mux configuration
if you know a transponder frequency and your provider is using a correctly configures dvb network then I agr...
- 10:04 pm Tvheadend Feature #1069: Change the way we handle initial mux configuration
can you run the muxbuilder script to do this?
src / muxbuilder / build.sh
(ofcourse pull in a recent ve...
- 07:20 pm Tvheadend Bug #1068 (Accepted): Web site does still contain referenece to now obsolete github page
- Thanks Eric for catching this
We will look at it and update the relevant pages.
- 07:18 pm Tvheadend Bug #1064 (Rejected): Man page should install in mandir/man1, not in just mandir
- this was solved with this revision:
So if you build from a recent GIT version ... you should have...
- 12:29 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Recording split in two
- a spilt file in a recording might indicate a "hickup" during recording. Did you scan your logs to see what has happen...
- 11:46 pm Tvheadend Bug #1060: TVHeadend GUI thinks Duoflex DVB-C/DVB-T Turner is a DVB-S Device
- tvheadend does not yet support single adapters with dual frontends via de dvb-api v5 interface. So please use kernel ...
- 12:02 am Tvheadend General: RE: other clients besides showtime and bmc?
If you just want to get a better feel for how you can use htsp to talk to tvheadend then I would suggest to...
- 08:12 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvbs Setup with Genpix Tuner getting services but will not Map Channels
- well, maybe you can determine from your mux dumps how the dish network is encoding it's data in the dvb tables so tha...
- 08:08 pm Tvheadend General: RE: other clients besides showtime and bmc?
at the moment there are no other clients that can talk via the HTSP protocol to tvheadend.
A python based ...
- 07:39 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvbs Setup with Genpix Tuner getting services but will not Map Channels
- what do you mean with the "with all the patches it has the modified charset"?
I think you mapping fails because yo...
- 04:50 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Dvbs Setup with Genpix Tuner getting services but will not Map Channels
- which version of tvheadend are you using? (latest git?, from a repository? (which one?) etc etc
and on which hardwar...
- 01:17 am Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: delete recordings
- 10.10 is too old .... so that is why it does not work I guess.
So just upgrade that machine to 12.04 also :-)
- 11:32 pm Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: delete recordings
- if you are using the standard 2.12 .deb then I would suggest you switch to a latest git image.
These issues should b...
- 07:29 pm Tvheadend Bug #1058 (Resolved): HTS Tvheadend 2.12 crashes
- 12:11 am Tvheadend Bug #1058: HTS Tvheadend 2.12 crashes
- please upgrade to a latest git version. The 2.12 version has some bugs that are solved in the latest git version
- 03:17 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Post Processor not working?
- I always suggest you use a shell script as a postprocessor script that takes all the tvheadend variables as input and...
- 03:09 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Please Help with error
- joi sey wrote:
> Jul 14 19:14:22 AVAHI: Service 'Tvheadend' successfully established.
> Jul 14 19:15:02 subscriptio...
- 12:12 am Tvheadend General: RE: List of suported devices?
- all DVB tuners that are supported under linux are also supported by tvheadend.
You can see that list on linux.org
- 08:08 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: XBMC - Raspberry Client (Transcoding)
- default tvheadend does not support transcoding ... but there is an experimental transcoding branch available from git...
- 08:19 pm Tvheadend General: RE: CI/CAM Support
- please keep in mind that tvheadend does not support hardware based CAM (so a CI + CAM) and the moment. So using OSCam...
Also available in: Atom