|Assignee:||Andreas Öman||% Done:|
|Found in version:||2.99
When I play videos on my 16:9 576i CRT tv through PS3, all videos I tried have black bars on top and bottom and the video gets "compressed".
ps3: If display operates in non-square pixel 16:9 mode, scale UI accordingly
- Status changed from New to Accepted
Showtime should be able to figure out aspect ratio configured by user in the XMB.
- Target version set to 3.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 3.0 to Long term
- Found in version set to 2.99
I don't think the usecase for non-HDMI output is that common though...
Sorry, moving to long term
Is there any way to hardcode it to 16:9 aspect ratio and then compile it myself, until a proper fix? Because showtime is practically unusable for me. Thanks.
Isn't it possible to make an option in the Settings pane for which aspect ratio to use? As it is now using Showtime is completely out of the question.
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from Long term to 3.0
It was quite easy after all.
Guess it's your lucky day.
Also available in: Atom