|Assignee:||Andreas Öman||% Done:|
|Found in version:||3.0
The clock in showtime is 1 hour off compared to XMB/MULTIMAN.
- Target version changed from 3.1 to 3.2
- Target version changed from 3.2 to Long term
There is no support for getting localtime in psl1ght :-(
I'll have to do this later.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Immediate to Normal
I don't understand why the clock in multiman is correct. There must be support? Or is multiman using the official SDK?
Yes multiman uses the official SDK AFAIK
- Target version changed from Long term to 3.4
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom