|Assignee:||Andreas Öman||% Done:|
Format: H2.64, millions,
plays first few seconds, stops. very popular streaming format.
ps3: Round timestamps to ms precision before feeding them to the SPU decoder
For some unholy reason the SPU decoder seems to hang when timestamps are not
rounded to ms precision. I've no idea why.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from 3.2 to Near future
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Target version changed from Near future to 3.4
The cell decoder (that's made by Sony) just freezes on this clip. I've no idea why. Sorry
- Status changed from Rejected to Accepted
- Target version changed from 3.4 to 3.6
- Status changed from Accepted to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom