is very buggy when playing some videos .avi movies (at showtime, and in the standard player)
|Found in version:||all
Recently began to notice that in some .avi files when playing with a standard player or Showtime a video remains from the sound (or vice versa). It happens that the same internal HDD that with an external HDD. Added by 2 different film in which I have experienced this problem
- Category set to video playback
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Target version set to Near future
- Status changed from Accepted to Need feedback
When you watch a movie the video does not work smoothly. Permanently replaces the picture frame with perish for another, or with a lag of sound (error CPU is very slow does not appear)
P.S. Using firmware True Blue v2
- Target version changed from Near future to 4.0
- Status changed from Need feedback to Rejected
These files suffer from the same problem when playing with VLC.
I think the files are broken somehow.
Also available in: Atom