Hi everyone, I want to inform you that My Playlists is disabled in the current released version due to excessive bandwidth it was causing.
The version 0.9.5 that will be released in near future will fix those problems and re-enable My Playlists. Until then, you're not gonna be able to access any online playlist in which you are the creator.
Hint: Due to this issue, I suggest any Navi-X user in Showtime to disable the login popup in the settings.
I'm really sorry for this problem and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
After looking more in this specific issue, My Playlists stays active, what is disabled is the creation of playlists as well adding/removing entries to them.
Official Release v0.9 (6 comments)
One of the biggest plugins of the Year for Showtime is Navi-X. With this plugin, the limit is your imagination.
Astonishing, right? You never heard of Navi-X? No problem, there's a time for everything. To quote:
"Navi-X is a 'content aggregator' app that provides access to all kinds of multimedia content, listed on a public directory of user contributed listings or playlists for playing on your TV or PC! Users can link to content and playback video, audio, pictures, podcasts, text, rss and html on the internet and share it with people around the world in seconds! Create fully customizable playlists with backgrounds, logos and icons as well as link to your favorite multimedia on the internet or browse the already existing directory of publicly available content, in one sleek, fast and unified application!"
During the development time of the plugin, Tyrant was valuable, giving important feedback about what was correct and what was wrong. He knew already Navi-X and that allowed a faster development of the plugin. As of his experience with it, he says to new Navi-X users:
"Navi-x is awesome once you get to know all the directories and content."
And after Beta Testing the plugin, Tyrant states that "Navi-x is the one and only solution in Showtime PS3 to watch movies, livetv, pictures and listen to music! A must have!"
You may ask, What are the features of the plugin? Here it is:
- PLX Playlists - RSS Playlists - Flickr XML - Video/Processors: -- If a processor fails (gives error different than "This processor is empty, nothing to do...") add an entry to a local store that must be sent to facanferff -- TMDB For movies - Item Listing: -- Display information about the date of an item -- Display URL and Processor if available - User Account: -- Enable/Disable Login Popup -- Add Video/Playlist to Favorites -- Remove from Favorites -- Create Playlist -- Add to Playlist -- Enable/Disable Adult Content (in settings page) -- Automatically add video to History playlist (if it already exists, moves it to top) -- Set if new playlists should be private or public (History playlist is by default private and can't change in the plugin) - Search (needs external keyboard)
Installation: Download the zip archive (https://github.com/downloads/facanferff/showtime-plugin-navi-x/navi-x.zip) and put it in the normal place for plugins.
Note: The plugin will be added soon to the repository once andoma can.
Snapshot 01-05/2012 #1 (1 comment)
There is in Files section a new zip archive, it contains the following change:
- TMDB Title Checker: before requesting to TMDB website check if the title is valid and if so then proceed with request.
A title is only valid if has the following syntax <text> (<year> <additional text, optional>
In each test case that follows it shows on left the original title and in right the title that will be requested to TMDB:
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011) -> Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
(*)Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (CAM) (2011) -> Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (CAM) (2011)
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011) CAM -> Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)
The following will fail:
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 2011
*: Despite this title being valid for the plugin it will fail in TMDB and will not return results...
One more fix:
- Report variables after scraping: after a scraping function of a processor, the variables resulted from matches should be reported to be used later, fixes Maxim
There is in Files section a new zip archive it includes the following changes:
- Old processors version (aka pre-NIPL processors) support: might still need extra work;
- Some processors that failed now should work: Animefreak, Movdivx, Peeje and maybe others;
Snapshot 19-04-2010 #1 (3 comments)
It is available in Files section a new zip archive, it brings the following addition:
- TMDB for movies: If setting is enabled in Settings Page of the plugin and there is an entry of that movie, it will parse some information of that. Here is a link for a pic of the feature: http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1628/fedora64bit220120419221.png
It is available in Files section a new zip archive that contains the fixes for zalaa and vidxden, and adds the following:
- Local "Logger" for videos that fail in processor part, it should be, if possible, attached to a ticket so I can debug all the videos that failed to process and fix them. This file calls "navi-x_report_processors" and is available in the folder jsstore in the folder settings of Showtime in HDD. If you find a situation in which a video is not logged correctly, please report it.
This is the first snapshot of the current version of Navi-X, it has been added to the Files section.
Future snapshots will be announced in this News section including information on what was fixed and/or added.
Also available in: Atom