- 1. Live Streams from playlists are supported in Showtime?
Yes they are, but they should be in rtmp protocol, there is no support for mms or http live streaming in Showtime. You can watch even TV Channels added from other Navi-X user but I'll
not tell you where, search Navi-X and you might find it.
- 2. There are some sections that says "XBMC Only", I can't use them in Showtime?
Some of them you can, those entries are labelled like that because the videos contained in those playlists are rtmp link, that XBMC supports while other platforms can't support,
but Showtime supports it and you can use it as well, you're free to navigate these playlists.
- 3. There are some sections that says "Boxee Only", I can't use them in Showtime?
During development, I faced myself with some playlists labelled like these and some of them didn't work since the feature behind that makes the playlist only supportable for Boxee
is the HTML support that Showtime can't support, you might try these playlists but most possibly the plugin will not be able to get you the playlist, in these cases you'll get an empty
- 4. You talk about Processors in this plugin several time, what are they?
Well to quote from http://www.navixtreme.com/:
"The purpose of the processor is to function as an online plugin for Navi-X which produces media playback parameters for a single item,
normally starting with only the URL of the web page which contains the item. In other words, if a web page has a flash player embedded in it,
the processor teaches Navi-X how to emulate that site's flash player to get the media in the page to play in Showtime."
- 5. When I logged in the first time to Navi-X server, was added some few playlists to my account what should I know about it?
These created playlists pretend to make easier and better your experience in Navi-X plugin for Showtime. For your privacy, any playlist created by the plugin are saved as Private,
it means only you can access those, if you want you might change it in http://www.navixtreme.com/.
Currently, these are the playlists created automatically by the plugin:
- Favorites: Keeps a list of items that you marked as Favorite
- History: List in which is added a video when you select a video to play and it starts playing, if it gives any error from the Processor part it will be discarded.
NOTE: Video links that don't play too due to lack of support from Showtime are added too automatically
NOTE 2: If you play a video that was added already to the playlist History it will not be added
- 6. What is the status of WatchTV plugin?
With this new plugin, WatchTV plugin became obsoleted, there's no reason to use anymore the system that WatchTV provided, in this plugin you can watch too Live Streams normally and with
the advantage of viewing those that were added by other users without having work of setting up a server or using a keyboard to enter a link.
- 7. How do I enable Adult Content?
In order to watch Adult Content, you need two things, first an account in [[http://navixstreme.com]] and then enable the setting specific in Settings page of the plugin.