From 04/22/2013 to 05/21/2013
- 06:43 pm Bug #1679: Crash chen MKV file should be shown in a folder
- It seems like the bug is resolved currently with the latest beta update available when checking last updates in Showt...
- 12:01 am Bug #1700: Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
With debug mode I am able to see the interface on showtime but buttons are not mapped.
Requested log file i...
- 10:02 am Feature #1704 (New): add metadata discogs
- Add metadata discogs As a supplement to last.fm thank you
- 10:23 pm Revision 1b7bc48f: osx: Fix problems causing no text to be rendered sometimes
- 10:23 pm Revision db83ed97: Add sleep timer
- 08:28 am Bug #1700 (Need feedback): Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
- It's more interesting with the the debug output from showtime itself.
Start form console with -d as argument
- 09:36 pm Revision c14ffbfa: indent fixup
- 09:22 pm Revision 1c7b5e24: js: Add plugin.addItemHook()
- Allows for plugins to att options for any items that can be browsed
- 11:01 pm Feature #1703 (New): Use of .xml chapters for playing MKV files
- Most commonly known as an attachments to MKV files that are used to tag "Opening", "Ending", "Prologue", "Previews", ...
- 10:50 pm Bug #1702 (New): Incorrect subtitle display
- Opened the .ass file using aegisub. The function "\an2\c&H00C100&" doesn't seem to display correctly on showtime.
- 10:27 pm Feature #1701 (New): Above lvl 4.2 may break video files
- I was wondering if it can be included as an option/setting to disable or turn off the warning text when playing above...
- 06:36 pm Feature #1062: [PS3] Option to Delete files (both on HDD and SAMBA)
- Will be great if this feature can be implemented.... Thanks
- 06:33 pm Feature #1051: [PS3] "Sup-PGS subtiles" are not scaled
- This images shows the problem:
Original file (video 720p, pgssub 1080p)
- 04:07 pm Bug #1700 (Need feedback): Showtime app compilation issues Mac OSX
- I start to compile app for MacBook 13-inch, Mid 2010 based on instruction in git.
Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
- 07:29 am Bug #1699 (New): DLNA error with update
- With the new update I am not able to play any videos from the DLNA server on my home network. This was a issue before...
- 09:30 pm Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- Yes that sounds like a good solution to this annoying pilot error.
- 09:26 pm Bug #1695: .rar browsing over SMB hangs/crashes
- I can confirm this lockup while navigating most uncompressed RAR sets. This problem has arising some point between s...
- 09:23 pm Feature #1115: Screensaver able to activate during playback pause
- Cool, in any case I miss the feature and hope this gets re-opened.
- 08:09 am Revision 28b85290: Improve FTP debug
- 06:55 am Bug #1646: wrong hyperlink
- Its not really a button, but a link. It can be found under the 'List' view
- 10:24 pm Feature #1556: req.addSubtitle with possibility to send http headers
- Sorry for forgetting about this.
Perhaps plugin.addHTTPAuth() will solve your issue?
See the [[JSAPI_plugin]] w...
- 10:15 pm Bug #1646 (Need feedback): wrong hyperlink
- Where do you find the "About Showtime" button?
- 09:36 pm Revision 1df8d349: js: Add new showtime.httpReq() method for doing HTTP requests
- 09:07 pm Revision 127f0993: blobcache: Include content-type for cached objects
- 07:53 am Revision c5ba4374: New libav that fixes error reporting on ps3
- 03:55 am Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- ok, "select" will works too.
- 02:56 am Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- That sounds good to me too. Select is a good qualifier as it's sometimes used in games too, so it's quite intuitive.
- 10:42 pm Feature #1691 (Need feedback): [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I hear you.
How about a setting:
Use L2+R2 for seeking : Yes / No / With select+
(I'd prefer to u...
- 10:37 pm Bug #1689 (Fixed): libav error -12
- Applied in changeset commit:faacdd4090bda88c0aae3d360e045c966cc50462.
- 10:36 pm Revision 6458b8f0: Fix bug making 'Refresh metdata...' option in item menu not to work at all
- 10:27 pm Revision faacdd40: Avoid loading .mkv attachments into RAM
- Instead we keep a reference to where in the MKV file the attachment
is located and we can later open a slice of the m...
- 07:05 pm Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- A trigger combination will be the solution: "X+L2" and "X+R2", or use the analog stick.
- 07:02 pm Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I agree, controller on the couch sometimes causes unwanted jumps.... :(
- 06:48 pm Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- I totally agree too. I've skipped movies a lot just by putting the controller down.
- 04:56 pm Feature #1691: [PS3] R2/L2 button could be deactivable
- Please Andreas, create an option for us, I just skipped a good 10 minutes of movie length just because I fell down a ...
- 04:52 pm Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- Indeed, I too activated both options (I'd rather have a false positive than always manually selecting subtitles).
- 01:29 pm Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- The firts one "Include all subtitle files from the movie directory:", show on the list all the subtitles of the video...
- 01:26 pm Revision 89548f12: Fix problem with metadata options appearing multiple times
- 06:49 am Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- I agree that the current way it works is quite broken.
But i'm just curious how do you have configured your two fi...
- 04:21 am Feature #1535: Subtiles loading preferences
- I'd love more settings too.
Right now I'm playing the movie "The.Talented.Mr.Ripley.1999.BluRay.720p.X264-MySiLU.mkv...
- 11:09 pm Bug #1689: libav error -12
- I am also having this issue
Unable to open file as input format: libav error -12
Unique ID ...
- 09:33 pm Revision fcf82361: Fix broken build
- 04:07 pm Revision 84aa6421: Initial stab of an FTP client for Showtime's filesystem
- 09:23 pm Revision 0efb4ab5: Fix some brokeness in the HLS parser
- 09:12 pm Revision 2c1a814a: Add LINEPARSE macro for parsing text into lines
- 09:20 am Bug #1697 (Accepted): Metadata Issue
- I just realized that while this patch will kinda fix the issue it will cause others (When a new movie appears Showtim...
- 09:12 am Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- It is over UPnP/DLNA server. I am using Universal Media Server.
Thanks for the fix
- 08:17 am Bug #1696 (Fixed): Custom search query is no longer available.
- Applied in changeset commit:4b3f671ef24148c10916459df47b5f4ba18e1429.
- 08:17 am Bug #1697 (Fixed): Metadata Issue
- Applied in changeset commit:23ebe20e2262e9161762c9c4750d4e837397403c.
- 08:14 am Revision 96f13d0b: Fix bug that caused incorrect restart position in continious playback mode
- Problem was that timestamp got fed back from previous video item into
the playback pipeline
- 08:12 am Revision 23ebe20e: upnp: Include video playback URL in canonical URL
- Fixes problem with UPNP servers that just give sequential numbers to
directory items. If just using the URL items wou...
- 07:59 am Revision a4272824: rpi: Improve video playback (Fix HLS streaming, fix play/pause)
- 07:58 am Revision 73656392: rpi: Rework main loop and add CEC support
- 06:30 am Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- Hm now that I think about it this must be a regerssion after i implemented support for continious playback in upnp br...
- 06:00 am Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I assume this is over an UPnP/DLNA server? What UPnP/DLNA server software are you using?
- 02:38 am Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I have managed to fix the issue by moving the offending files out of the folder and then placing them back in
- 02:09 am Bug #1697: Metadata Issue
- I have attached some pictures to help explain what is happening.
Picture 1 shows you the showtime screen while pic...
- 05:39 pm Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Here is the log.
- 02:31 pm Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Can you attach the logfile from showtime?
- 02:11 pm Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Hmm, still happened. First ~30 videos were in mp4 container (and most likely all with the same codecs), then one was ...
- 01:56 pm Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Ok I've fixed a bunch of broken code recently so that might have helped this.
- 12:14 pm Bug #1680: "Automatically play next video in list" option does not work with UPnP sources
- Seems to be completely fixed in showtime-4.3.188-g9b57b5b.pkg. ~20 videos are played one after another and no issues ...
- 11:45 am Revision f09c8dc5: Get Danish translation back
- 11:45 am Revision b37227a3: Fix bug in bzip2 build helper
- 11:34 am Feature #1698 (Accepted): Mark all as seen
- Yes I agree...
- 11:33 am Bug #1697 (Need feedback): Metadata Issue
- Yeah it's only the filename (or actually the full path) that is used to key metadata.
Do you actually call the new...
- 11:26 am Revision d503b35d: Add new configure option --enable-bughunt
- It enables a few things that makes it easier to find issues with valgrind
- 11:26 am Revision a8d587e1: Fix some additional issues in metadata item popup
- 11:25 am Revision 2c219871: Fix some memory leaks
- 10:49 am Revision 61df37b5: Create video metadata menu items on demand
- 10:48 am Revision 0712d398: Pull XMP fwd
- 11:47 pm Feature #1698 (Accepted): Mark all as seen
- I think it would be handy to be able to mark an entire folder of movies or tv shows 'as seen' with a single menu item...
- 11:43 pm Bug #1697 (Accepted): Metadata Issue
- Metadata seems to be associated with the position of a file as apposed to the file itself.
I use a folder with my ...
- 04:50 pm Revision 4b3f671e: Fix bug that caused "Custom search query" to disappear for video items
- Fixes #1696
- 01:49 pm Bug #1696 (Fixed): Custom search query is no longer available.
- Over the last few updates I've noticed that the Custom search query in the Metadata search has gone. So the only way ...
- 02:50 am Bug #1646: wrong hyperlink
- 12:23 am Bug #1675: Showtime cannot load XBMC playlists (trivial to fix)
- Yes, we should close it.
- 10:34 pm Bug #1692: Showtime not updating youtube plugin to latest version
- Thanks a lot Andreas!
- 10:22 pm Bug #1671 (Invalid): Showtime PS3 rejects to play music videos from XBMC via UPnP
- Closing it then.
- 10:21 pm Bug #1672 (Fixed): REvision 3 pluggin
- It's back now I think
- 10:21 pm Bug #1675 (Need feedback): Showtime cannot load XBMC playlists (trivial to fix)
- Should we close this then?
- 10:20 pm Bug #1692 (Fixed): Showtime not updating youtube plugin to latest version
- I hope it's fixed now. I've restarted the plugin manager a couple of times and it still seems ok.
- 10:19 pm Bug #1683 (Fixed): Showtime crash when navigating through folders
- I think i've fixed this recently in 4.3.186
- 10:18 pm Revision 9b57b5bb: Fix a whole bunch of memory leaks (thanks again, Valgrind)
- 10:17 pm Revision 67f3325b: Fix some issues with XMP, fileno() usage
- 11:53 pm Bug #1693 (Fixed): [PS3] Automatic "mark as seen" not working.
- Applied in changeset commit:7e39b2627ae17f619ae53c43aae1d30c6dfa8664.
- 11:52 pm Revision e8c64589: prop: Avoid crashes when linking NULL prop (should just be a NOP)
- 11:44 pm Revision 7e39b262: upnp: Correctly bind playcount, restartpos metadata for video items
- Fixes #1693
- 11:19 pm Revision 87eb108f: Drop stray printf
- 09:26 pm Revision eaebfdaf: hls: Support playback of a single variant
- 07:53 pm Bug #1695 (New): .rar browsing over SMB hangs/crashes
- In one of the recent "testing" versions browsing of RAR archives (at least over SMB, haven't tried local) stopped wor...
- 01:58 pm Bug #1693: [PS3] Automatic "mark as seen" not working.
- Playing from UPNP. Nothing changed server side, it just stopped marking videos as seen all of a sudden after an update.
- 07:43 am Bug #1694: "Use original title" option in themoviedb.org plugin is not saved after restarting
- 07:21 am Bug #1692: Showtime not updating youtube plugin to latest version
- This is some weird bug in the plugin management software. Not sure what's causing it yet.
- 07:16 am Bug #1693 (Need feedback): [PS3] Automatic "mark as seen" not working.
- It could depend on where from the content is played.
Gert, what source are you playing from?
Plugin, UPNP, loca...
- 07:15 am Bug #1694 (Fixed): "Use original title" option in themoviedb.org plugin is not saved after restar...
- Applied in changeset commit:26083841f93a5271378698f095f7f0145400d042.
- 07:14 am Revision 26083841: Fix broken settings for TMDB (Did not save 'use original title' to disk)
- Fixes #1694
- 03:38 am Bug #1694 (Fixed): "Use original title" option in themoviedb.org plugin is not saved after restar...
- "Use original title" option in themoviedb.org plugin is not saved upon restarting the program (either in a clean way ...
- 03:26 am Bug #1693: [PS3] Automatic "mark as seen" not working.
- It still works for me with 4.3.179. Weird.
- 02:45 am Bug #1689: libav error -12
- The whole file was 4gb so I decided to split one scene which is about 90mb. Tested this file just now, same result as...
Also available in: Atom