From 06/24/2008 to 07/23/2008
- 11:34 pm Revision 742dcb68: Remove pointless file (fa_fs.h)
- 11:33 pm Revision c9502b67: Add support for an optional init-function per file access protocol
- 10:53 pm Revision b7b2df24: Save and load settings for mixer controller mappings
- 10:45 pm Revision babd3bfd: Add switch for swapping Center+LFE with Surround Left+Right
- 10:17 pm Feature #1 (Fixed): Rewrite the internal audio handling
- All done!
- 10:16 pm Revision a94e9b76: Revive AC3 and DTS passthru.
- This finally closes ticket #1
- 10:01 pm Revision 78820006: Destroy status widget when exiting player.
- 09:31 pm Feature #1: Rewrite the internal audio handling
- Puh, a lot of fixes has been made ..
Now we're down to this list:
* AC3/DTS output
- 09:23 pm Revision 3e72f737: Add volume controller. (Finally back :-)
- The mixer model support cascaded controllers for fine grained
volume control and also fallback to softmixing if no vo...
- 07:55 pm Revision d30d2ab7: Fix two (copy'n'pasted) bugs causing Phantom speakers not to work at all
- 07:50 pm Revision e82ba61a: Make sure to zero out 'request_channels' if we don't need downmix
- 08:22 am Revision 32d2004b: Don't crash if glXQueryExtensionsString() returns NULL
- 08:20 am Revision 4dd51d77: Use glXGetProcAddress() to find addresses of video sync symbols.
- Patch by Mattias Wadman.
- 12:16 am Revision 1742321a: Remove stray file
- 12:01 am Feature #31 (Fixed): Rewrite configuration/settings
- Fixed in r1368
- 11:54 pm Revision bbc5a98a: Oops, add a missing mutex unlock.
- 11:49 pm Revision 4c2581c4: Add option for forcing stereo downmix
- 11:42 pm Revision 4840695c: Allow the currently selected audio output to be saved
- 11:36 pm Revision 1d4e67f6: Fix some ugly printf:s
- 11:35 pm Revision 3cfa4dd9: Make up2date with new glw_selection_add_text_option() function.
- 11:34 pm Revision 0fd7438a: Trivial support for storing audio settings
- 11:14 pm Feature #28 (Fixed): Better model language
- 11:06 pm Revision e0aa8ece: Remove any lingering traces of the ancient 'htscfg' framework
- for configuration. We now rely on the new htssettings stuff
which does not require any config files. Instead all sett...
- 08:59 pm Bug #29 (Fixed): Showtime does not invoke 'flush' method for audio codecs upon seek
- Fixed in r1362
- 08:59 pm Revision 3f64bad7: Flush lavc's codec context when we get a MB_RESET message over the fifo.
- Fixes ugly sound artifacts when seeking
- 08:51 pm Bug #30 (Fixed): Phantom LFE seems to cause problems when in stereo output
- Fixed in r1361
- 08:51 pm Revision 3d24b128: Fix bug related to small front speaker configuration.
- ticket #30
- 08:48 pm Feature #25 (Fixed): Rename input.h to htsevent.h
- Fixed, this stuff is moved to libglw and event.[ch] now.
- 08:47 pm Revision 8afe0c47: Remove input.?
- Fixes ticket #25
- 08:46 pm Revision c60473b9: Remove unused files 'layout/layout_forms.?' and
- 08:34 pm Revision 72983d7e: Major rewrite of the widget system.
- * We have much better model language with a real lexer and parser.
* Focus system is much better and can be extended ...
- 07:28 pm Feature #31 (Fixed): Rewrite configuration/settings
- We need to get away from the fopen() line oriented style.
Instead we should rely on htsmsg and implement a working...
- 07:20 pm Bug #30 (Fixed): Phantom LFE seems to cause problems when in stereo output
- Phantom LFE seems to cause problems when in stereo output
- 07:20 pm Bug #29 (Fixed): Showtime does not invoke 'flush' method for audio codecs upon seek
- Showtime does not invoke 'flush' method for audio codecs upon seek
- 10:05 pm Revision bdd8df36: Use channel tag instead of subscription id to avoid weird race
- 03:47 pm Revision 80bef8d4: Add POSIX style interface to virtual filesystem
- 12:35 pm Feature #24: Browse directly in ZIP archives
- zzlib is ancient and does not support 64bit file sizes.
We will have to write one from scratch instead (yaay!)
- 09:18 am Revision b0c448f4: Fix racecondition during audiosetup and get rid of some global variables.
- 11:42 am Revision 3a34dbb9: Add support for switching output audio mode.
- Not 100% perfect yet.
- 09:19 pm Feature #28 (Fixed): Better model language
- We need stuff here:
- 09:04 pm Revision afbef0fe: Add layout_update_filename()
- 08:07 pm Revision 71e5e3da: Always keep GL_BLEND enabled to avoid unnecessary switching
- 07:59 pm Revision 3cca0ed2: Correctly reinitialize OpenGL when reopening window
- 06:04 pm Revision 0a62e71a: Correctly detect 7.1 audio
- 07:44 am Feature #4 (Fixed): Texture loader needs to be revamped
- 07:42 am Bug #27 (Fixed): Video widget needs to be reinitialized when glx context is reopened
- Video widget needs to be reinitialized when glx context is reopened
- 11:42 pm Feature #1: Rewrite the internal audio handling
- Still to do:
* Real GUI support.
* AC3/DTS output
* Volume control framework
* Alsa mixer
- 11:40 pm Revision 6610e7cb: Upon seek, flush pending already decoded audio from the audio output
- 11:23 pm Revision 5ba33398: When we seek, clear "restart cache" threshold to force writeout of
- restart cache entry.
- 11:16 pm Revision 1bff3aa7: Don't wait for decoder queue to drain when we reach end of track.
- This improves seamless playback.
- 11:05 pm Revision 4a90e21e: Remove dead code
- 11:05 pm Revision b94e5d12: If players lose audio focus, pause them
- 10:47 pm Revision a3abdda4: Clean up the audio prioritization scheme
- 10:33 pm Revision 3d0cd431: Remove media_pipe_release_audio, i can't see any point in keeping it.
- 10:32 pm Revision e6bcb64a: Fix destruction of media pipes
- 10:25 pm Revision f0c8aa92: Remove debug cruft
- 12:05 pm Feature #1: Rewrite the internal audio handling
- The stuff that should be removed is now gone.
Still to do:
* Real GUI support.
* Seek flushing
* AC3/DTS outp...
- 12:01 pm Revision c119af85: Rewrite of audio subsystem part 1:
- * Add support for switching output-device on-the-fly.
* Remove the old (very slow) audio mixer.
* Remove the audio ...
- 08:42 am Feature #26 (Fixed): #include -cleanup
- A lot of copying has been done when creating new source-files.
Excessive #include statements should be removed.
- 08:42 am Feature #25 (Fixed): Rename input.h to htsevent.h
- It does a lot more stuff than just user input these days.
Move the non-user-input related parts out from hid/
- 08:27 am Feature #12: Relax the OpenGL constraints
The requirement for 'GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two' has been removed from libglw.
Only the video wi...
- 08:25 am Feature #24 (Fixed): Browse directly in ZIP archives
- Should work like the RAR archive browser.
Use these libs:
libzzip-0-13 - library providing read access on ZIP-a...
- 04:53 pm Revision 3a50d8be: On nVidia card, rely on '__GL_SYNC_TO_VBLANK' after all. It seems to work better.
- 12:03 pm Revision 536f0083: Move the OpenGL setup and extension testing to libglw.
- Don't make it exit() if extensions are missing, instead we need to come up
with solutions to circumvent missing OpenG...
Also available in: Atom