From 10/24/2009 to 11/22/2009
- 11:00 pm Revision 394e3bc9: Dont export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET in config.mak, used -mmacosx-version-min
- flags instead
- 01:51 am Revision b0153ada: Improved build and configure script for Mac OS X
- No more half-hardcoded paths
pkg_config_static function that uses pkg-config to figure out
which archives to link sta...
- 01:34 am Revision 1d09b236: Preserve quoting when passing arguments along
- 10:16 pm Revision 980d1130: Set currenttime to void when a track has ended
- 10:16 pm Revision 239c9b4e: If a property bound to a slider is set to (void), release grab
- 05:06 pm Revision 45881f75: Add code for injecting modelines and metamodes via the nvidia control API
- 10:15 pm Revision 5e64dde9: Add a GLW_CUBE widget that projects it children on all faces of a spinning cube.
- Pointless, but fun
- 10:07 pm Revision 75bd1891: Paint video texture counter clock wise
- 09:34 pm Revision ec41b3ca: Drop stray printf
- 08:15 pm Revision 71b92386: We expect NVIDIA opengl to always be able to sync against vblank
- 08:15 pm Revision abd198d4: Init var to 0 before glGetIntegerv()
- 11:08 pm Revision 97016010: Make it possible to decide with configure if libspotify should be linked or lo...
- 10:51 pm Revision ceb2932a: For browsing on filesystems that does not support notifications, poll it perio...
- 09:14 pm Revision 3695c455: Add mirror support for images
- 11:59 pm Revision 7d6582ab: Rearrange the home view to use an array with plates that glow as you move over...
- 11:59 pm Revision b79514bb: Add a widget the render all its childs in a glowing fashion using a bloom filter.
- The amount of glow is controlled via the value attribute.
Not really perfect yet, but works.
- 11:57 pm Revision b173b199: Add support for alpha channel in render-to-texture buffers
- 10:52 pm Revision 678fefad: Pass texture object to glFramebufferTexture2DEXT, not the framebuffer object
- 09:16 pm Revision 635bdc7f: Addd support for controlling child size of the array widget. Both pixel based ...
- 08:54 pm Revision bb3bd1be: Remove support for having multiple links per service.
- It complicates things and make gui ugly
Also available in: Atom