From 05/26/2011 to 06/24/2011
- 04:33 pm Feature #578 (New): MPD protocol support
- There are many clients for the MPD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Player_Daemon)
It would be awesome if Showt...
- 12:40 pm Revision bc0cf58e: Improve subtitle rendering
- * Go back to rendering subtitles with the UI text rendering widgets.
Looks much better as it does not need to be sc...
- 01:52 am Feature #577 (New): Netflix, Hulu, BBC iplayer support. on Showtime for PS3
- please add netflix and hulu support. api.netflix.com or whatnot offers a method. If you can add these 2 solutions at ...
- 01:44 pm Revision e22093cb: prop: Add helper code for setting int and floats from subscriptions without th...
- 08:37 am Bug #574: Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Mao Fig wrote:
> That is nice, the DualShock 3 analog sticks and the analog triggers L2 & R2 would be fantastic for ...
- 10:39 pm Feature #576 (New): Buttons for page up and page down (PS3)
- Andreas, is it possible to assign the controller L2 & R2 buttons to do page up and page down in the file list to allo...
- 09:51 pm Bug #574: Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- That is nice, the DualShock 3 analog sticks and the analog triggers L2 & R2 would be fantastic for that matter. Also ...
- 05:50 pm Bug #574 (Accepted): Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Yeah, i've screwed up the keyrepeat.
I'm thinking of making the repeat-rate pressure-sensitive so the harder you p...
- 03:58 pm Bug #574 (Fixed): Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Hi Andreas, I have seen that in the latest versions, 2.99.515 an above, the key repeat is disabled so now to browse f...
- 07:25 am Feature #573 (Accepted): Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- I've had this idea myself for a while but I think it is better to add a "bookmark this location" in the popup meny.
- 10:40 pm Feature #573 (Fixed): Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- Hi Andreas, can you add an option in the bookmark settings to browse folders from the hard disk and set the desired f...
- 09:39 pm Feature #572 (Fixed): External True Type Fonts for Subtitles
- Andreas, it would be nice to have an option in the subtitles to use external True Type Fonts, they could be loaded fr...
- 09:05 pm Bug #569: Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Well it is a bit different for different subtitle formats. I will make it better
I only u...
- 06:23 pm Feature #571 (Rejected): Support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD ...
- Already done in commit:1526dffd
- 04:47 pm Feature #571 (Rejected): Support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD ...
- Add the support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD remote
- 01:42 pm Revision aaf54bbc: Add layout.h and move some common constants there
- 01:36 pm Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Hey ok i understand :-) I donate if my personal features are integrated pls note that is no words you make it quickly...
- 10:46 am Revision aba92520: glw: Remove unused cruft
- 10:39 am Revision f5222888: glw: Make GLW_ATTRIB_SIZE_SCALE settable via a function pointer instead
- 09:53 pm Revision 4f0589d0: glw: text widget, remove unused stuff
- 08:47 pm Bug #569: Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- Mao Fig wrote:
> Hi. First of all, thanks for your hard work making this nice player for the PS3. I'm using the PS3 ...
- 08:36 pm Revision 786b573b: Make presentation of audio and subtitle tracks better
- 08:35 pm Revision 01258e72: Add strappend() helper
- 08:33 pm Revision 82d07f68: js/http: If query args is a list, merge all objects in that list to get final ...
- Dynamic typing is nice sometimes
- 08:33 pm Revision c31dbf09: glw: Add new func join() similar to python's string join()
- 08:32 pm Revision 51cead5c: httpclient: Fix some brokenness if doing HEAD and getting an 401 or redirect
- 05:39 pm Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- ג'וני תגיד אתה יכול לעלות שוב את הקובץ שנותן למולטי מן לקרוא אותיות בעברית?
כי מה שהעלת משום מה לא זמין
- 09:35 am Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Kai Schmoll wrote:
> I want to donate a little bit for this Feature its comming in 2 Weeks is this Possible? Can you...
- 08:22 am Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- I want to donate a little bit for this Feature its comming in 2 Weeks is this Possible? Can you give me a link to don...
- 12:06 am Revision 9b32673b: glw: Don't call gc_select_child if it is NULL
- 11:09 pm Revision 1526dffd: Add support for cycling between audio and subtitle tracks using a single button
- Also display the current selected audio and subtitle tracks in the video deck
Map the relevant PS3 BD controller but...
- 12:09 am Bug #481 (Fixed): Some (AVI) movies don't show subtitles
- Tested with showtime 2.99.501 and it loads the external subs just fine for me
But there have been some changes rel...
- 11:55 pm Feature #528: Support fo BD-Remote
- Actually, this only add support for already available features in Showtime
As showtime have no support for togglin...
- 11:54 pm Feature #528 (Fixed): Support fo BD-Remote
- Applied in changeset commit:58dae8f354263779f112a55889d9dbe6a12f3df9.
- 11:52 pm Revision 58dae8f3: ps3: Add support for BD remote
- Closes #528
- 10:27 pm Bug #459 (Accepted): Chinese characters is a bit bigger than other characters
- 10:27 pm Bug #569 (Accepted): Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- 12:48 pm Feature #568 (Accepted): Last.fm Scrobbling
- I want it too.
Showtime already have some last.fm integration for getting album and artist artwork.
But i'm thin...
- 12:22 pm Bug #561 (Need feedback): External subtitle
- I need examples and a better description
- 12:22 pm Bug #556 (Fixed): Subtitle In MKV
- 10:41 pm Revision 070415a3: fa: Add new flag FA_STREAMING
- This flag optimizes file operations for start -> end streaming of a file
- 10:24 pm Bug #569 (Fixed): Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- Hi. First of all, thanks for your hard work making this nice player for the PS3. I'm using the PS3 2.99.504.gc3e90.di...
- 07:36 pm Feature #568 (Accepted): Last.fm Scrobbling
- Hi again Andreas,
One thing (which is not already in development?) I'm come to miss in Showtime is last.fm scrobb...
- 08:25 am Revision 13e27241: spotify: More use of prop_set_parent_vector()
- 01:25 am Feature #565 (New): Techsmit Screen Capture Codec (TrainSignal.com Training Videos) Sample attached.
I currently have some training videos that i would like to view using Showtime, i have attached a sample video...
- 11:55 pm Revision c3e90ef8: theme: Change set settings divider a bit
- 11:50 pm Revision 51650f86: Fix fallout from settings revamp
- 11:49 pm Revision 1796d7e9: fa_http: Need to include openssl/hmac.h
- 11:41 pm Revision ccc69048: Improve the setting views
- - Make the input fields look nicer (more on-par with the other parts of the theme)
- Move plugin/apps and autodiscove...
- 11:39 pm Revision c4a5287c: prop: Add property concatenation helper
- Make it possible to merge any number of property directories into one directory
Optionally a 'header' property can be...
- 11:38 pm Revision a0aaad5b: prop: Make prop_unparent0() visible inside prop subsystem
- 07:45 pm Bug #407: please add support for Russian subtitles
- Congratulations about this awesome Home Theater System product, I'm also wondering how to add Windows 1251 support....
- 01:57 pm Revision 9cbc28e5: Shuffle buttons around a bit
- 01:53 pm Revision 1ba7b274: headweb: When asking to rent a movie, make the movie name in bold
- 01:53 pm Revision 89bb6d03: theme: Redesign the message popup
- 01:49 pm Revision f99fe7ab: theme: Fix a misdesigned button
- 01:48 pm Revision cb6cde3c: ui: Redesign the auth popup
- 01:08 pm Revision 6ce80cef: theme: Resize the popup menu components a bit
- 10:53 pm Revision 8285931d: glw: Remove the non-working grid widget
- 10:51 pm Revision 0b4f32e5: glw: Make the video stats stuff work again
- Fix the design and add a toggle button in the popup menu too
- 10:50 pm Revision 0120d6a5: glw: Remove the alpha and blur built-in change in layer widget
- Instead propagate the layer via glw_rctx_t and let view declarations
control the alpha and blur behaviour
- 10:46 pm Revision 9f14de9e: glw: Add clamp() function
- 10:45 pm Revision a7b46b5e: glw: Add getLayer() view method
- 12:29 pm Bug #435 (Accepted): [Linux] segfault when adding bookmark
- Ok. I have 4.4.5 too.. hm hm.
- 09:09 am Bug #435: [Linux] segfault when adding bookmark
- My Ubuntu 10.10 uses:
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.4.4-14ubuntu5) 4.4.5
My Ubuntu 11.04 uses:
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.5.2-8...
- 12:09 am Bug #480 (Accepted): m2ts video blocking
- 12:01 am Bug #435 (Need feedback): [Linux] segfault when adding bookmark
- I wonder.. could it be a problem with newer gcc and its more strict handling of type aliasing?
What version of GCC...
- 11:51 pm Feature #5 (Fixed): Direct seek in video playback
- Applied in changeset commit:0de68b31f3c7e61015116543e91cb47f48152432.
- 11:48 pm Revision 0de68b31: glw: Finalize the seek-by-thumbnail feature
- Closes #5
- 11:41 pm Bug #480: m2ts video blocking
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Ok but I need that file too in that case :(
Here's the start of the file. The audio plays n...
- 11:33 pm Revision 756b1689: glw: Make alphaSelf attribute settable via function pointers instead of GLW_AT...
- 10:56 pm Revision d8a926a8: glw: Left and Right clip planes were inverted. Fix that
- 10:13 pm Revision 10129e73: Merge branch 'master' into videothumb
- 06:26 pm Bug #561 (Rejected): External subtitle
- Hi. External subtitle doesn't load if video file content another one subtitle.
- 06:18 pm Feature #546: Subtitle sync
- Thank you :)
- 03:33 pm Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- I hope 3.0 comes very fast my Complete Movies are in DTS and dolby 5.1 :-) thx a lot.
- 03:29 pm Feature #560: Volume Feature
- Abdul Haseeb Anwar wrote:
> Pressing/holding the de-pad Up and down buttons while watching the video (not in the men...
- 03:27 pm Feature #560 (Fixed): Volume Feature
- Pressing the de-pad Up and down buttons while watching the video (not in the menu screen) would increase or decrease ...
- 08:56 am Feature #546 (Fixed): Subtitle sync
- This is actually fixed now in the new popup menues!
- 08:44 am Feature #7 (Rejected): Radio application
- 08:39 am Bug #442: Video Image compressed horizontally
- This seems to be a problem in FFmpeg :-(
- 08:37 am Bug #268 (Rejected): Showtime SVN-r5203 crashes on Mac OS X in glw_video_input_yuvp
- No activity
- 08:37 am Bug #480: m2ts video blocking
- Ok but I need that file too in that case :(
- 08:36 am Bug #519 (Rejected): Various Bugs found on Showtime PS3
- No activity
- 08:36 am Bug #540 (Accepted): ASS Style Subtitle Bug[s] Related
- 08:35 am Bug #470 (Fixed): ps3 mp4 files level 4.1 have many lags in .284 in all older versions it works fine
- I believe this bug has been fixed in recent versions.
There was a problem with video output frames being reordered
- 08:34 am Bug #495 (Rejected): Hitching MKV without fast forwarding
- No feedback.
- 08:33 am Bug #516 (Accepted): Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- 08:33 am Bug #499 (Invalid): subtitle overlap
- No feedback.
- 08:32 am Bug #353 (Rejected): Wii configure.wii
- Actually I don't think I'll ever get around to fixing the Wii support again.
I just don't have the time.
- 08:30 am Bug #473 (Accepted): Some TV-channels (HD) not working in Showtime
- Yeah I think it should just be an option. Should be easy enuf to fix
- 08:30 am Bug #515 (Accepted): auto load subtitle crash
- 08:29 am Bug #468 (Accepted): Youtube HD Video Playback don't work h.264 Level 4.0
- 08:28 am Bug #532 (Fixed): TrueHD 5.1 Audio Bug
- No response, assuming it's fixed.
- 08:28 am Bug #544 (Invalid): MKV lagg
- Closing this
- 08:26 am Bug #493: Stuttering with tvheadend playback
- Showtime uses its own OpenGL shaders to do YUV -> RGB conversion and scaling.
While i'm pretty sure that vlc would u...
- 11:55 pm Revision 0773cbd7: Remove bookmark_mutex
- It serves no purpose as everything is invoked on the same thread.
All exported data is exposed via properties which d...
- 11:47 pm Revision 49ad164e: navigator: URL can no longer change once a page has been loaded.
- Thus, there is no need to subscribe for updates
- 11:41 pm Revision 40bd7a50: Fix bottom margin in settings view when playdeck is visible
- 11:41 pm Revision 518ab804: Rework the video popup menu a bit more. Still lot to do though...
- 11:32 pm Revision 5f20bd1a: Don't switch selected child if requested child is already current
- 10:05 pm Feature #559: movie information & trailers
- 10:03 pm Bug #493: Stuttering with tvheadend playback
- I am not convinced that it is a slow GPU problem as I can view tvheadend streams through the browser using vlc plugin...
- 09:59 pm Feature #559 (Fixed): movie information & trailers
- There is a mediacenter called Boxee, you can watch movies and series from your computer via the mediacenter (like sho...
- 08:13 pm Revision f0afd31f: Default subtitle timing offset +10s seems like a very bad idea (testing leftov...
- 05:38 pm Feature #558 (New): Press the PS Button would pause the video
- Is it possible to add feature, if by mistake or intentionally the "PS Button" is being pressed it pauses the video pl...
- 10:44 pm Revision fb34be25: glw: Add missing file
- 10:42 pm Revision 43a4e701: Add seek-by-thumbnail in the command popup menu
- 09:15 pm Revision 6d49bd12: videothumb: Reduce lock contention and correctly flush buffers after seek
- 05:10 pm Bug #556: Subtitle In MKV
- You need to be more specific about the version you are using.
I believe this has been fixed around 2.99.400 or somet...
- 05:01 pm Bug #556 (Fixed): Subtitle In MKV
When i play a MKV file wich contains a subtitle, it plays normal.. as soon as there is an italic line it will...
- 04:52 pm Bug #544: MKV lagg
- I just watched a other movie (my third) and this one played fine, let's assume it was the video file wich have been w...
- 10:48 pm Revision be51852c: glw: Welcome back mr.list_x
- 10:20 pm Revision 1b022496: videothumb: Store extracted and scaled thumbnails as PNG images in blobcache
- 09:56 pm Revision 99421571: videothumb: Scale and convert image to RGB24 in thumbnail generator
- 09:51 pm Revision a2b77e42: pixmap: Add support for PIX_FMT_RGB24
- 09:50 pm Revision 670d010a: Add image_meta_t to image loader where we can signal request parameters
- Currently "want_thum" and requested size dimensions
- 09:24 pm Revision eb0bfb24: Merge branch 'master' into videothumb
- 09:22 pm Revision e4324653: Fix fallout
- 09:17 pm Revision 99fde51b: Merge branch 'popupredesign'
- 09:13 pm Revision 6055b49e: prop: Add PROP_ADD_CHILD_VECTOR_BEFORE
- 09:13 pm Revision 7af90c7e: spotify: Batch inject tracks into prop tree
- 09:05 pm Revision 666649b3: Revert "Add support for non-packed pixel formats to pixmap_t"
- This reverts commit 4e6b8608edcc1538c3f44adc8c6338a375a2719a.
- 09:05 pm Revision bb55a675: Revert "Fix some bugs related to multi planar pixmap_t"
- This reverts commit 611deb1a0d4581d82d69ee6412d576ff7cd8825a.
- 09:05 pm Revision 44272fa2: Update command menu
- 10:49 pm Feature #419 (Fixed): Change Aspect ratio.
- This has been fixed now
- 10:46 pm Revision a93c3e6c: Add support for setting subtitle output delay
- Feature #546
- 10:46 pm Feature #546 (Accepted): Subtitle sync
- 10:22 pm Revision 79ef1593: Make SRT subtitle discovery better
- - Include filename of the SRT file in the subtitle track (so users have
a chance of figuring out which one to use)
- 08:59 pm Revision 611deb1a: Fix some bugs related to multi planar pixmap_t
- 08:58 pm Revision bf23d095: Fix some bugs related to multi planar pixmap_t
- 07:43 pm Feature #530: Enable continius play
- anyway it's this difficoult to implement ? It doesn't seem a very incredible feature at an observer's eye !
- 02:03 pm Revision 6eeb74c1: Fix a possible race in service.c
- 02:02 pm Revision 0b6ad6d5: glw: Execute glw_event_map_intercept() on all widgets (bottom -> up) when deli...
- 02:02 pm Revision fe17a0f5: glw: Make glw_get_a_name() take .id property into account
- 02:01 pm Revision dc996f08: glw: Allow $view. property tree to be referenced from dynamic evaluated expres...
- 12:48 pm Revision 65ad7ade: media: add a property saying if the media is primary or not
- 12:48 pm Revision 1cb50cd2: Add support for notifications rooted at an arbitrary property
- 08:48 pm Revision f2b61f42: Merge branch 'master' into popupredesign
- 08:17 pm Revision 7d9bb237: Add support for extracting thumbnails from video files (wip)
- 11:46 am Revision 25df622e: Fix bug causing invalid unicode composition
- 09:58 pm Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Nope, not really :(
- 02:01 pm Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Any updates on this Andreas?
- 09:13 pm Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- Thanks. I succeed in connecting Tvheadend with UDP multicast and showtime-PS3. The only thing missing is fullscreen a...
- 11:10 am Bug #531: pause do not work properly on mkv file
- mhm I think that you can also use a pen drive becuase the file it's just 3 minute long, anyway it seems that the prob...
- 10:53 am Bug #531: pause do not work properly on mkv file
- No I don't have one :-(
- 10:32 am Bug #540: ASS Style Subtitle Bug[s] Related
- sample file is quite larger to be attached here so you can just download on this site..
- 09:47 am Feature #530: Enable continius play
- I see, well I think that if it's on the unpdate table is good enough !
- 09:46 am Bug #531: pause do not work properly on mkv file
- mhm have you tried with an external hard drive ?
- 07:23 am Bug #531 (Rejected): pause do not work properly on mkv file
- Ok I tried using network streaming and I'm not able to reproduce it.
I'm sorry but I will have to close the bug
- 07:22 am Bug #543 (Rejected): Unable to play dvd iso backups
- Actually there are plenty of bugs filed for DVD playback on ps3 already. will close this
- 07:21 am Bug #507 (Accepted): Failed .iso playback
- 07:21 am Bug #540 (Need feedback): ASS Style Subtitle Bug[s] Related
- Perhaps you can attach a sample file?
I dont have much ass/ssa content to test with.
- 07:19 am Bug #544: MKV lagg
- Really need sample files to figure this out
- 07:03 am Feature #539 (Rejected): Python plugins support
- I don't think this will happen because XBMC's and Showtime's datamodel and interface to all internal functions, event...
- 06:56 am Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- Tvheadend has no support for HTTP IPTV streams.
It can only deal with IPTV over UDP (or RTP)
- 06:50 am Feature #530: Enable continius play
- Well not realy. I agree that it's a good feature and I will try to get it in. But I can't give you a definite time of...
- 08:46 pm Revision 4e6b8608: Add support for non-packed pixel formats to pixmap_t
- 05:41 pm Feature #530: Enable continius play
- any update ?
- 03:31 pm Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- I'm sorry for being off-topic, but how can I add HTTP IPTV stream (like @http://192.168.1.1:88/udp/220.127.116.11:1234@)...
- 10:06 am Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- If I get around to it I will add support for bonjour/mdns in showtime on ps3.
Then it will autodetect Tvheadend if...
- 10:05 am Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- Yes of course:
Just add a bookmark to
- 10:01 am Feature #545: Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- Can I connect Showtime-PS3 to Tvheadend?
- 09:28 pm Bug #544: MKV lagg
- i was trying to watch a other movie now... the green hornet and now the video just freezes ?!
in the video you can s...
- 08:52 pm Bug #544: MKV lagg
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> I need sample files.
> See the [[Guideline for creating issues]]
I would like to give ...
- 08:45 pm Revision 615e5a74: fa_imageloader: Use AVIOContext when loading thumbnails -> faster
- 08:45 pm Revision eed8e591: fa_libav: Add some helpers
- 08:34 pm Bug #544: MKV lagg
- I've played a lot of mkv files (I have nearly 300 video files, around 50% being mkv) and I have to say none of them l...
- 08:16 pm Bug #544 (Need feedback): MKV lagg
- I need sample files.
See the [[Guideline for creating issues]]
- 08:11 pm Feature #545 (Rejected): Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- Showtime's sister project "Tvheadend":https://www.lonelycoder.com/tvheadend is much better for this purpose. So this ...
- 12:44 pm Feature #546 (Fixed): Subtitle sync
- Hello. It is real to add SubSync, like LipSync (audio delay)?
- 10:52 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- joni C wrote:
> קובץ מצורף
תודה על ההסבר ג'וני. אני ינסה את זה מאוחר יותר, שאלה קטנה, אני צריך מקלדת עם חיבור USB...
- 08:25 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- elad tr wrote:
> i wouldnt go so far to watch subs :)
> just use ps3 mediaserver for now till showtime is fixed.
- 06:41 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- i wouldnt go so far to watch subs :)
just use ps3 mediaserver for now till showtime is fixed.
another thing i can...
- 01:00 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- קובץ מצורף
- 01:00 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- תקשיב מה תעשה
כל תוכנה של שאוטיים שתוריד לא יופיע לך האותיות בעברית..מה שאתה צריך לעשות זה ככה
תוריד מולטימן האחר...
- 10:58 pm Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- joni C wrote:
> היי תומר
> תקשיב בכל הגרסאות של שאוטיים שמגיעות בנפרד העברית לא מופיעה כי חסר לה גופן שתומך בהצגה ש...
- 09:46 pm Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- היי תומר
תקשיב בכל הגרסאות של שאוטיים שמגיעות בנפרד העברית לא מופיעה כי חסר לה גופן שתומך בהצגה שלהם נכון
פתחתי את ...
- 09:38 pm Feature #545 (Rejected): Ability to dump/record currently playing stream to HDD (PVR)
- I have DLNA server that streams live TV to ps3 with Showtime in mpeg TS streams.
It'll be fantastic to be able to ...
- 08:46 pm Bug #544: MKV lagg
- I played the video from hdd + from stream, both had lagg..
when i get the chance i will try playing a other video ( ...
- 08:42 pm Bug #544 (Invalid): MKV lagg
I use showtime now for a few days to play my mkv's with.
Now i have this wierd bug, after playing a bit ( ab...
- 04:26 pm Bug #543 (Rejected): Unable to play dvd iso backups
- Hello everyone. I am on the latest version of showtime and suddenly it occured that I am not able to play my dvd iso ...
- 11:40 pm Bug #541: Showtime PS3 mkv subtitles problem (RTL)
- Andreas Öman wrote:
No i read the other bug now and i can't get the sub to look like that (reversed) ...
- 11:35 pm Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- אלעד וג'וני שלום, אני נמצא בבעיה קצת שונה עם התוכנה מקווה שתוכלו לעזור לי. אני לא מצליח להגיע למצב שבו התרגום הפוך אפ...
- 09:59 pm Feature #542 (Rejected): Subtitle
- To little info. Read the [[Guideline for creating issues]] before you post.
- 09:57 pm Bug #541 (Accepted): Showtime PS3 mkv subtitles problem (RTL)
- 05:31 pm Feature #542 (Rejected): Subtitle
- It is possible, to trace the black contour with subtitle. Sometimes subtitles are not visible in the bright moments o...
- 03:55 pm Bug #541 (Accepted): Showtime PS3 mkv subtitles problem (RTL)
- hello. i am using the latest showtime for ps3 and i'm having troubles with the subtitles.
im from israel. here the l...
- 01:17 pm Revision 9d686a64: ps3: Update XMB icon (better centered)
- 12:52 pm Revision 5291d0b6: Unbreak ps3 build.
- Fix HMAC-SHA1 using polarssl
- 12:19 am Revision ff8be939: js: Add showtime.time() that return current time (seconds since epoch)
- 12:18 am Revision 47763d98: Add support for 'double' type in htsmsg -> JSON serializer
- 12:17 am Revision ed056c81: httpclient: Add method for doing "raw" authentication from HTTP auth helpers
- 11:20 pm Revision ef834ced: httpclient: Work around servers that does not support the HEAD method
- Also add a list with "server quirks" (per hostname) to remember server brokeness
- 11:19 pm Revision f4f8e9c6: Improve URL escaping routine to be able to work in both path and parameter mode
- 11:17 pm Revision be9d0980: js: Make it possible for plugins to store values in settings that can't be mod...
- 08:27 pm Revision 3d0eae09: js: Add a new setting type (private) that is only available for the plugin itself
- 08:09 pm Revision 0a852bda: Export htsmsg_field_find()
- 04:25 pm Bug #540 (Fixed): ASS Style Subtitle Bug[s] Related
- ASS Subtitles that are commonly used on fansubbed shows (e.g. Animes)
- Typesetting related bug
* Text too small...
- 04:13 am Feature #539 (Rejected): Python plugins support
- I think that it would interesting to add python plugins support to showtime, in order to support xbmc plugins made by...
- 10:52 pm Revision e11a9c86: Merge branch 'master' into oauth
- 10:50 pm Revision 736c16a3: urlescape into uppercase hex digits. It's the canonical format
- 10:49 pm Revision 97c458a1: js: auth handler
- 08:47 pm Revision 587746b1: httpclient: Auth refactoring
- 08:46 pm Revision f11d536f: gu: Use ACTION_OKSAVE
- 08:25 pm Feature #528 (Accepted): Support fo BD-Remote
- I bought a BD remote today for some of the donated money to the project.
So expect support soon!
- 08:22 pm Revision 8d9cf8ae: Merge remote branch 'origin/master' into psl1ght-v2
- 08:21 pm Revision e317b980: psl1ght v2 wip
- 06:56 pm Feature #526: NTFS would be good
- hey, maybe it's easier to implement an opensource filesystem like ext3. for most people it is just important to have ...
- 04:49 pm Feature #536 (New): Playlist
- Hi there,
would be cool to have a playlist on the right. Personally i would use it for mp3s, but for some here it ...
- 12:05 pm Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Dan Smith wrote:
> adding support to play from my samba shares would be great, upnp doesn't always work the way it s...
- 04:16 am Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Yes I understand complete right-to-left switch.
> The things I'm not so sure of is subtitle p...
- 12:23 am Revision 924885b8: headweb: Improve the plugin slightly
- - Add a "headweb:start" page where the user can choose between the
users own watchlist and genre browsing
- 12:23 am Revision ac2edab9: glwtheme/mono: Add two new subtype icons (favouries and tags)
- 12:21 am Revision 4703a155: Make it possible to enter credentials in the auth popup that is not saved to disk
- The credentials will be stored in memory for as long as showtime is running
Also available in: Atom