From 06/17/2011 to 07/16/2011
- 11:45 pm Bug #607 (Accepted): arabic subtitile
- displaying arabic subtitles is not correct.
they are displayed as separate letters from left to right instead from r...
- 09:49 pm Feature #605 (Accepted): UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
The first row displays for me as:
Hãy đến Los Angeles.
This is only on my Linux machine though, have not test...
- 09:48 pm Feature #605 (Need feedback): UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
- 09:48 pm Feature #605 (Accepted): UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
The first row displays for me as:
Hãy đến Los Angeles.
This is only on my Linux machine though, have not test...
- 08:06 pm Feature #606 (Accepted): Subtitles color
- Just select among a few preset color is enough I assume?
A multi choice between:
- 07:54 pm Feature #606 (Fixed): Subtitles color
It would be great to be able to change the color of subtitles (I prefer yellow)
- 05:05 pm Feature #605 (Fixed): UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
- *UTF-8 code subtitles do not show properly (missing letters, distorted symbols) from version 2.99.284.g4159b onwards....
- 11:23 am Revision cac754c9: Avoid font size multiply by 0
- 09:53 am Revision d8449546: Fix use of uninitialized var
- 12:03 am Revision fff12c4d: Fix uninitialized var
- 11:55 pm Bug #435 (Fixed): [Linux] segfault when adding bookmark
- Applied in changeset commit:d5d5f02bada2984a24d86125279e5163e0f4c1ff.
- 11:55 pm Revision 3e17786e: Remove aliased font faces when a real face of an aliased family is loaded
- 11:52 pm Revision d5d5f02b: glw: Fix problem with property cloneing when re-evaluating some view statements
- Fixes #435
- 10:45 pm Revision 10371ba3: Add support for reseting font to default
- 10:40 pm Revision 9aeb7908: Add support for <font size=value> tag
- 10:31 pm Revision fc8a7ba0: Add support for drawing a horizontal ruler in text rendering
- 10:23 pm Revision 07679ffd: Default text color should be white
- 08:55 am Revision 63fc956c: Fix videolaunch layout a bit
- 08:44 am Bug #604 (Accepted): Arabic subtitle problem
Arabic subtitle dosent show right for example food is spelled in Arabic : طعام
but it shows like this : ...
- 11:07 pm Revision 9a50c867: Use prop_create_check()
- 11:07 pm Revision 8b57973f: Allow result_sizep to be NULL in http_request()
- 08:08 am Bug #599 (Invalid): Overlay white writing in reproduce time: "Media loaded"
- Closed on request
- 07:05 pm Bug #594: MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- Kai Schmoll wrote:
> Ok my english is bad i gave my best.
> Ok I have 20 ripped MKV Movies with DVDFAB MKV 5.1 ...
- 12:04 pm Bug #599: Overlay white writing in reproduce time: "Media loaded"
- With 3.13 problem disappear. No write in overlay is visible. Close ticket...
- 10:09 am Revision 3ac234bf: Drop unnecessary if() statement
- 11:53 pm Revision a09e2170: Plug a memory leak
- 11:48 pm Revision 9e9ef579: Fix broken browse of ZIP archives
- 02:07 pm Bug #599: Overlay white writing in reproduce time: "Media loaded"
- Now I install 3.13 and this night i will see some videos...
- 09:53 am Bug #603 (Fixed): Screen is fade-in/out when playing TV program which is i/p frame mixed.
- I use Showtime watching live TV program via the server of DVBViewer Pro,
and I found there is a problem when playin...
- 10:27 pm Revision 748596f2: Add js_plugin_unload()
- 10:24 pm Revision 03cb0032: Move all settings into a settings/ directory in showtime's persistent storage ...
- Showtime will automatically upgrade the previous directory structure to this new structure.
- 10:06 pm Bug #599 (Need feedback): Overlay white writing in reproduce time: "Media loaded"
- Attach a sample file or I will close the ticket.
- 06:35 pm Bug #601 (Rejected): Playing MP4 files contained H.264+MP3 content will be freezed.
- but I am not sure whether this problem always happened
with every MP4 files contained H.264+MP3 content or not.
- 05:33 pm Bug #599 (Invalid): Overlay white writing in reproduce time: "Media loaded"
- Yesterday i've notice a write white in overlay in some clear scenes: "Media loaded" in screen's center. I've a Panaso...
- 05:02 pm Bug #598 (Accepted): Controls disappear after seeking scene
- One of these bugs have already been fixed (controls disappearing) but there is more to do.
- 02:42 pm Bug #598 (Fixed): Controls disappear after seeking scene
- Yesterday I was watching Sweeney Todd and after one hour and half the video crashed and showtime returned to the file...
- 09:00 am Revision 6212624e: httpclient: Support relative redirects
- 02:04 am Feature #595: HDD Buffer for better 1080p WiFi Streaming
- Thanks for taking the challenge Andreas!!
I think that, as you say, it would be less problematic in (a) location, at...
- 12:01 am Bug #594: MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- I'm not sure if this is under the right bug problem but its an mkv. Anyhow file is attached.
Its the same details ...
- 05:43 pm Revision 0016c845: textrendering: Rework face <-> family mapping to work better.
- Avoid the crippled use of face_reference().
- 05:41 pm Feature #595 (Accepted): HDD Buffer for better 1080p WiFi Streaming
- 05:40 pm Feature #595: HDD Buffer for better 1080p WiFi Streaming
- I agree that this would be good.
I'm not just sure exactly how I would like to implement it.
HTTP client <--(a)--...
- 11:32 pm Bug #594: MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- I'm getting problems too with a few mkv files. This one in particular today. Just plays audio with a black screen. Wi...
- 10:26 am Bug #594: MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- 5.1 Level Work very well but the force to High Level 4.2 Cell is the Problem the Programm has a bug when i open more ...
- 03:57 am Bug #594: MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- That is correct, you need to change the Level from 5.1 to 4.1 atleast. I stand corrected and will see what Andreas ha...
- 03:53 am Feature #595 (Fixed): HDD Buffer for better 1080p WiFi Streaming
- Hey!! I've posted this request a while ago in the forums but I think this is the proper way to "formalize" it.
- 06:28 pm Bug #594 (Fixed): MKV PROBLEM in newer Versions Found!
- Ok my english is bad i gave my best.
Ok I have 20 ripped MKV Movies with DVDFAB MKV 5.1 High Level AUDIOCOPY. When...
- 03:32 pm Bug #591: BD3D Rip, in a vertical or horizontal stereo, not superimposed on each other, when I tu...
- zoom settings can help to solve this problem, but we have a long look set correctly or not zoom
- 03:06 pm Bug #591 (Accepted): BD3D Rip, in a vertical or horizontal stereo, not superimposed on each other...
- BD3D Rip, convert to the format mkv (vertical or horizontal stereo pair) when you turn on 3D for 3D TV is not superim...
- 11:49 pm Showtime 3.0
- So I've finally gotten around to releasing 3.0, go get it "here":https://github.com/andoma/showtime/downloads
- 11:41 pm Bug #468: Youtube HD Video Playback don't work h.264 Level 4.0
- Sorry, didn't cut the 3.0 release deadline
- 11:38 pm Revision 86c3d6f3: 3.1 revbump
- 03:02 pm Feature #590: Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- USB flash drive
- 02:59 pm Feature #590: Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- Just a question, do you play this from USB stick or Hardware, or from a UPNP/DLNA server, and if so, which one?
- 02:57 pm Feature #590: Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- Example this video.
Video has English hardsub and external Russian softsub.
- 02:01 pm Feature #590 (Need feedback): Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- Sample files or I will delete the ticket.
- 02:00 pm Feature #590 (Fixed): Showtime does not see external SSA / ASS subtitles
- 01:47 pm Bug #589 (Invalid): Keyboard typing problem
- Hello. When I trying typing any letters they visible is wrong. I have Russian language on system, but if I select Eng...
- 12:04 am Bug #588 (Fixed): Playqueue does not trig pagination from source model
- The pagequeue should send a PROP_WANT_MORE_CHILDS when it is near end of current playlist.
- 11:28 pm Bug #580: Seeking not working and MKV problem in version 2.99.517
- Hey Ok its Mystery in the new Version 539 all works very perfect !
Have no idea... all works seeking works very we...
- 11:22 pm Bug #584 (Fixed): Replacing file names in filelist with metadata information
- Applied in changeset commit:9924de5785c83f8f7dd57042f68a1e308b6fdbc7.
- 11:21 pm Revision 9924de57: file metadata: Verify that metadata strings are UTF-8 before importing them.
- Fixes #584
- 01:17 am Bug #584: Replacing file names in filelist with metadata information
- Here is a link to my home ftp server folder containing 2 sample .avi files http://bit.ly/iDbCVt
Attached is extracte...
- 09:52 pm Bug #580 (Need feedback): Seeking not working and MKV problem in version 2.99.517
- What about the new 2.99.534 version?
- 09:51 pm Bug #584 (Need feedback): Replacing file names in filelist with metadata information
- The code is supposed to skip over file metadata with 0 length string.
Can you please attach a sample file?
- 09:44 pm Bug #583 (Accepted): File list font problem for last item
- I've seen this from time to time as well. Trying to find the root cause but never succeeded.
Some of the text rend...
- 09:28 pm Revision acb67ec7: Fix various warnings reported by gcc 4.6
- 09:28 pm Revision 18a044ab: gu: Initial work on settings views
- 09:22 pm Feature #585 (Fixed): Custom zoom option
- Applied in changeset commit:afc65237ede18b739993330be60a4d98931f32bd.
- 09:21 pm Revision afc65237: video playback: Add custom zoom
- Fixes #585
- 09:21 pm Feature #585 (Accepted): Custom zoom option
- 03:19 pm Feature #565: Techsmit Screen Capture Codec (TrainSignal.com Training Videos) Sample attached.
- Thank you, i was getting a little worried :P. Do keep us updated on progress.
- 02:42 pm Feature #565: Techsmit Screen Capture Codec (TrainSignal.com Training Videos) Sample attached.
- Yeah. I've seen that it dont work.
I can't even play it with ffmpeg itself.
- 01:43 pm Bug #468 (Accepted): Youtube HD Video Playback don't work h.264 Level 4.0
- 01:03 pm Bug #468: Youtube HD Video Playback don't work h.264 Level 4.0
- Sound delay is still there
I take a video.. You heare Katy Parry but Kanye West sings..
- 10:24 am Revision 8f706b91: mtm_current_url is not always set
- 10:24 am Revision c9d5c0db: make stuff look better, for tv4play and viaplay
- 09:36 am Feature #585: Custom zoom option
- I mean picture scaling in percentage controlled with D-pad similar to subtitles scaling and an extra icon in menu for...
- 09:16 am Feature #585 (Fixed): Custom zoom option
- It will be great if you can implement an option for custom zoom with +/- control via menu and controller buttons, lik...
- 09:10 am Feature #565: Techsmit Screen Capture Codec (TrainSignal.com Training Videos) Sample attached.
- Mr Oman, did you get a chance to try the sample?
- 02:41 am Bug #584 (Fixed): Replacing file names in filelist with metadata information
- Showtime replaces file names in filelist with metadata information even if that data cannot be correctly interpreted ...
- 02:28 am Bug #583 (Fixed): File list font problem for last item
- When entering folder that contains more files than filelist section can show, last item in the list is corrupted.
- 10:15 pm showtime-2.99.534
- This is the last release (by me) before setting the 3.0 stamp. Hopefully there are no serious issues lurking and if s...
- 09:52 pm Revision f7419327: ps3: Correctly fix video scaling for 16:9 displays
- Fixes #484
- 11:02 pm Bug #484: Black bars top/bottom
- It was quite easy after all.
Guess it's your lucky day.
- 11:02 pm Bug #484 (Fixed): Black bars top/bottom
- Applied in changeset commit:adaf7998c5e26b96f719e590842590d00247f946.
- 11:01 pm Revision adaf7998: ps3: If display operates in non-square pixel 16:9 mode, scale UI accordingly
- Fixes #484
- 10:38 pm Revision f6570dcd: ps3: Display all reasonable entries found in system VFS root as services on th...
- 10:03 pm Revision c04842be: ps3: when building libav, use the showtime branch
- 10:02 pm Revision 622cb24c: av_open_input_stream() is deprected, use avformat_open_input() instead
- 09:40 pm Bug #582 (Rejected): mkv not start
- It works for me, provide a sample and some more details please
- 07:33 pm Bug #582 (Rejected): mkv not start
for several update showtime can not play mkv.
after pressing play does not open the mkv
- 01:31 pm Bug #484: Black bars top/bottom
- Isn't it possible to make an option in the Settings pane for which aspect ratio to use? As it is now using Showtime i...
- 11:56 pm Bug #484: Black bars top/bottom
- Is there any way to hardcode it to 16:9 aspect ratio and then compile it myself, until a proper fix? Because showtime...
- 11:35 pm Feature #581 (Fixed): Displaying messages on the screen using the HTTP interface
- It would be neat to be able to use the HTTP interface to display messages/notifications on the screen. I would use it...
- 11:08 pm Bug #540 (Fixed): ASS Style Subtitle Bug[s] Related
- Fixed now
Thanks for the samples.
If you find anything else, please let me now (and please file a new ticket)
- 11:08 pm Bug #569 (Fixed): Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- This should be fixed now
- 11:07 pm Bug #574 (Fixed): Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Applied in changeset commit:1fdb4cb73254cb1a90321bcef86b7582e9591f98.
- 10:59 pm Bug #454 (Rejected): no picture when play .mp4 files
- The cell accelerated decoder chokes on this file with error "the picture is incomplete condition"
I've no idea why...
- 10:44 pm Bug #484: Black bars top/bottom
- I don't think the usecase for non-HDMI output is that common though...
Sorry, moving to long term
- 10:42 pm Bug #478: new version can't play 1080p movies
- That particular movie does not work for reasons unknown to me.
I suspect there is something specific for that file t...
- 10:36 pm Bug #468 (Fixed): Youtube HD Video Playback don't work h.264 Level 4.0
- Tested with 2.99-529-gc9eb615 on ps3 and it plays fine for me.
- 10:32 pm Bug #440 (Fixed): Mkv: Video freeze and Audio continue
- Tested the clip with Showtime 2.99-529-gc9eb615 and it does not stop at 00:50 for me
- 10:29 pm Bug #515 (Fixed): auto load subtitle crash
- I think this has been fixed in commit:313d909e
Also see ticket #527
- 10:26 pm Bug #561 (Rejected): External subtitle
- No feedback
- 10:19 pm Revision c9eb6152: Add a so called 'binreplace' feature.
- This feature allow showtime to overwrite itself with a HTTP POST to
Needs to be enabled with --...
- 02:49 pm Revision 4d89f3b1: ps3: Fix upload of i8a8 texture format
- 02:49 pm Revision a5ad02bc: glw: Preserve string type in token copy
- 01:55 pm Revision 35a97504: fontrendering: Rework familly -> face lookup code a bit. Still not happy with ...
- 01:47 pm Revision 1fdb4cb7: ps3: Fix key-repeat when using normal pad
- Closes #574
- 12:48 pm Revision a5cca334: ps3: Fix fallout from recent subtitle changes
- 11:57 pm Revision eb73d30b: Optimize pixmap compositing
- 11:07 pm Revision 76142920: Improve subtitle rendering
- * Fix pixmap compositioning to correctly compute DST alpha.
It's slow and needs to be fixed, but does the right thi...
- 03:35 pm Bug #580 (Invalid): Seeking not working and MKV problem in version 2.99.517
- I hold the right D pad and the Seeking are make 1 minute forward and end must trigger the button to seeking forward.
- 12:04 am Revision 8038b9d6: Make hexnibble() public misc function
- 04:33 pm Feature #578 (New): MPD protocol support
- There are many clients for the MPD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_Player_Daemon)
It would be awesome if Showt...
- 12:40 pm Revision bc0cf58e: Improve subtitle rendering
- * Go back to rendering subtitles with the UI text rendering widgets.
Looks much better as it does not need to be sc...
- 01:52 am Feature #577 (New): Netflix, Hulu, BBC iplayer support. on Showtime for PS3
- please add netflix and hulu support. api.netflix.com or whatnot offers a method. If you can add these 2 solutions at ...
- 01:44 pm Revision e22093cb: prop: Add helper code for setting int and floats from subscriptions without th...
- 08:37 am Bug #574: Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Mao Fig wrote:
> That is nice, the DualShock 3 analog sticks and the analog triggers L2 & R2 would be fantastic for ...
- 10:39 pm Feature #576 (New): Buttons for page up and page down (PS3)
- Andreas, is it possible to assign the controller L2 & R2 buttons to do page up and page down in the file list to allo...
- 09:51 pm Bug #574: Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- That is nice, the DualShock 3 analog sticks and the analog triggers L2 & R2 would be fantastic for that matter. Also ...
- 05:50 pm Bug #574 (Accepted): Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Yeah, i've screwed up the keyrepeat.
I'm thinking of making the repeat-rate pressure-sensitive so the harder you p...
- 03:58 pm Bug #574 (Fixed): Key repeat disabled (PS3)
- Hi Andreas, I have seen that in the latest versions, 2.99.515 an above, the key repeat is disabled so now to browse f...
- 07:25 am Feature #573 (Accepted): Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- I've had this idea myself for a while but I think it is better to add a "bookmark this location" in the popup meny.
- 10:40 pm Feature #573 (Fixed): Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- Hi Andreas, can you add an option in the bookmark settings to browse folders from the hard disk and set the desired f...
- 09:39 pm Feature #572 (Fixed): External True Type Fonts for Subtitles
- Andreas, it would be nice to have an option in the subtitles to use external True Type Fonts, they could be loaded fr...
- 09:05 pm Bug #569: Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Well it is a bit different for different subtitle formats. I will make it better
I only u...
- 06:23 pm Feature #571 (Rejected): Support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD ...
- Already done in commit:1526dffd
- 04:47 pm Feature #571 (Rejected): Support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD ...
- Add the support for toggling between audio tracks and subtitle tracks on the BD remote
- 01:42 pm Revision aaf54bbc: Add layout.h and move some common constants there
- 01:36 pm Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Hey ok i understand :-) I donate if my personal features are integrated pls note that is no words you make it quickly...
- 10:46 am Revision aba92520: glw: Remove unused cruft
- 10:39 am Revision f5222888: glw: Make GLW_ATTRIB_SIZE_SCALE settable via a function pointer instead
- 09:53 pm Revision 4f0589d0: glw: text widget, remove unused stuff
- 08:47 pm Bug #569: Subtitles look too small and change size with video resulution (PS3)
- Mao Fig wrote:
> Hi. First of all, thanks for your hard work making this nice player for the PS3. I'm using the PS3 ...
- 08:36 pm Revision 786b573b: Make presentation of audio and subtitle tracks better
- 08:35 pm Revision 01258e72: Add strappend() helper
- 08:33 pm Revision 82d07f68: js/http: If query args is a list, merge all objects in that list to get final ...
- Dynamic typing is nice sometimes
- 08:33 pm Revision c31dbf09: glw: Add new func join() similar to python's string join()
- 08:32 pm Revision 51cead5c: httpclient: Fix some brokenness if doing HEAD and getting an 401 or redirect
- 05:39 pm Bug #516: Hebrew subtitles appears reversed left to right instead right to left
- ג'וני תגיד אתה יכול לעלות שוב את הקובץ שנותן למולטי מן לקרוא אותיות בעברית?
כי מה שהעלת משום מה לא זמין
- 09:35 am Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- Kai Schmoll wrote:
> I want to donate a little bit for this Feature its comming in 2 Weeks is this Possible? Can you...
- 08:22 am Feature #482: 5.1 DTS and Surround Direct Output to the Optical.
- I want to donate a little bit for this Feature its comming in 2 Weeks is this Possible? Can you give me a link to don...
- 12:06 am Revision 9b32673b: glw: Don't call gc_select_child if it is NULL
- 11:09 pm Revision 1526dffd: Add support for cycling between audio and subtitle tracks using a single button
- Also display the current selected audio and subtitle tracks in the video deck
Map the relevant PS3 BD controller but...
- 12:09 am Bug #481 (Fixed): Some (AVI) movies don't show subtitles
- Tested with showtime 2.99.501 and it loads the external subs just fine for me
But there have been some changes rel...
Also available in: Atom