From 09/18/2011 to 10/17/2011
- 11:27 pm Revision cff6b3d7: Rename fa_quickload -> fa_load
- 09:45 pm Revision 5472b76b: ps3: Fix fallout from blobcache revamp
- 09:42 pm Revision e3ac9ded: fa_scanner: Keep metadata_t in fde so we can make better analysis of the content
- 09:42 pm Revision 014aa05d: Improve caching a bit
- Rewrite blobcache to use sqlite as backend store.
Add support for conditional gets in HTTP client (both modification ...
- 08:32 pm Revision 9f433dbe: spotify: Handle case where playlist image is NULL
- 08:23 pm Revision 9223eab6: Unbreak 'Small front speakers mixing' that was recently corrupted
- 10:26 pm Bug #748: MKV 5.1 igh level ( Debug Option to write a txt when it says CPU to slow )
- Thats not more as a Idea feel free to delete the Ticket :-)
In the new Versions 3.3+ the Problem is very rare :-).
- 01:50 pm Bug #748: MKV 5.1 igh level ( Debug Option to write a txt when it says CPU to slow )
- For real?
Just by saying it s from MKV it seems you did not search a lot in bug list or forum.
PS3 has limits, that...
- 11:23 am Bug #748 (Rejected): MKV 5.1 igh level ( Debug Option to write a txt when it says CPU to slow )
- I think the MKV Problems are too much.... ( CPU to Slow MEMORY Leaks .... )
Is there a way to write a text file a...
- 09:44 am Revision c1b55be9: filter out .sri .smi .ass .ssa files from directory browse
- 09:33 am Revision c12aff7a: Merge pull request #45 from alexandrezia/bugFixFileType
- Fix a bug where type_from_filename() does not run
- 09:32 am Revision ee70de16: Fix printf format string
- 09:29 am Revision f0c64a25: Merge pull request #44 from alexandrezia/fixMissingSIMPLEQMacros
- Fix PS3 build adding missing SIMPLEQ macros
- 05:12 am Revision c9723a4c: Fix PS3 build adding missing SIMPLEQ macros
- 03:46 am Revision cc013526: Fix a bug where type_from_filename() does not run
- if the file is changed after it is in metadb
And the file type defaults to CONTENT_FILE instead
of the correct type.
- 11:38 pm Revision 82e4bfb1: Add missing DEBUG #ifdef
- 10:40 pm Bug #480: m2ts video blocking
- alll my m2ts file created with tsmuxer have slow reproduction, I know that I can use ps3 own player but I was thinkin...
- 10:38 pm Feature #530: Enable continius play
- Hi !
Any hope for an acceleration in development for this feature ? I bealive that this is exential for every use...
- 10:33 pm Revision 70562eff: Switch from TAILQ to SIMPLEQ for media packet queue
- 10:08 pm Revision 3015a6ec: smb: Increase max allowed read size (on the wire) to 128k
- Make smb protocol available for buffered io
- 09:56 pm Revision 9141de4a: smb: Don't wait for response on close(). We don't care anyway
- 09:43 pm Revision 066dad56: smb: Reduce number of writes as we now run socket without nagle enabled
- 09:19 pm Feature #704: Showtime as a Media Renderer
- any breaktrough on this? ;)
- 01:51 pm Bug #747 (New): Viaplay
- Is it possibel to get viaplay working on showtime?
- 09:12 am Feature #745 (Rejected): Request Feature: Allow user to clean the memory
- John Smith wrote:
> Good day,
> I just want to request a feature that allow us to clean up the memory with a ho...
- 01:10 am Bug #746 (Fixed): SMB (Samaba) Video Playback Issues
- Issues found so far:
- Fast forward makes the application hang for good and PS3 is not responding. (specially the ...
- 01:04 am Feature #745 (Rejected): Request Feature: Allow user to clean the memory
- Good day,
I just want to request a feature that allow us to clean up the memory with a hotkey or something. This m...
- 12:31 am Bug #739 (Accepted): SMB (Samba) Network Issue
- I've fixed some stuff that hopefully should make streaming a bit faster.
I have a couple of other tricks up my sle...
- 12:30 am Revision df9e5679: Use TCP_NODELAY all over the place for sockets we initiate
- Should make streaming faster (in particular over SMB)
- 12:09 am Revision 6c17ee9a: Reduce libav including from .h files
- 12:01 am Revision 532009e6: Use __builtin_bswap64 instead of av_bswap64(). Much better code
- 12:00 am Revision 501b27f5: Add our own buffered IO implementation
- 08:24 pm Revision f8ead11f: Update Estonian translation
- 03:15 pm Bug #744 (Fixed): V/A out of sync after pause for some time
- not sure if it's mkv only issue as I only tested a few mkv files. If the video is paused for a long time say more tha...
- 08:42 am Revision 85019937: Merge pull request #41 from alexandrezia/MacOSXIgnoreFiles
- Ignore .DS_Store and ._* files on MacOSX
- 11:36 pm Revision 37b17cf3: Update Swedish translation
- 11:33 pm Revision 1f77dd95: Update lang files from source
- 11:31 pm Revision c275e486: lastfm: Fix some bugs
- 11:31 pm Revision 74383643: Update Italian translation
- 11:31 pm Revision 1f35d2cd: Make sure video pages always close on back navigation
- 11:31 pm Revision 4ae1dc5e: spotify: Get playlist images
- 11:31 pm Revision 4394db8e: Better title on search result page
- 11:31 pm Revision 11f0f479: Update German translation
- 11:31 pm Revision 5952eccb: ui: Start working on a new list layout when browsing content
- Needs to be enabled via "Display and user interface" -> "Alternate list layout"
- 11:31 pm Revision fcd93d29: spotify: In album search results, set $metadata.icon as album art
- 11:30 pm Revision 3e82130b: Update Russian translation
- 11:30 pm Revision 01a7fccb: Update trad. Chinese translation
- 09:31 pm Revision 6440a819: Merge pull request #42 from alexandrezia/pt-BR
- Add Brazilian portuguese language
- 09:30 pm Revision a72fc558: Merge pull request #40 from alexandrezia/fixTypoMemroy
- Fix a typo "memroy" => "memory"
- 09:24 pm Revision c1a41ede: fix bug causing RTMP streams to stop a bit early
- 09:51 am Feature #742 (New): Grid widget
- In order to be able to implement more complex views in showtime, a Grid widget type would be nice to have.
- 09:39 am Bug #729: .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I have problem with some .mkv files. Until version 3.1.203 everything has been workin fine. With every next version t...
- 11:33 pm Revision c9c89f37: Updating Brazilian Portuguese language
- 10:39 pm Revision 3bcd99a9: Fix a typo "memroy" => "memory"
- 09:40 pm Revision 70eb3792: Add a settings that controls how much of a video file that needs to be played ...
- refs #417
- 09:40 pm Revision 6e73afd1: glw/container: If the weight if a child is 0, don't include it at all in any c...
- 09:40 pm Revision 46c449cc: lastfm: Add some asserts
- 09:40 pm Revision 52c0819a: glw: Fix some bugs in glw_tex_flush_all() (mostly used when reinitializing uni...
- 09:40 pm Revision 6455edfa: glw: Make $clone property propagate thru loader widgets
- 09:40 pm Revision 099f89b1: glw: Add .shadow and .outline properties to text widgets
- 05:06 pm Revision 5127c08f: Add Brazilian Portuguese language
- 05:03 pm Revision ee0c6865: Ignore .DS_Store and ._* files on MacOSX
- 04:12 pm Bug #739: SMB (Samba) Network Issue
- Unfortunately Tiago's fix does not work for Windows 7 and the 1.5 Mb/s limit remains a problem.
- 09:54 am Revision d071e058: Fix fallout from i10n in nvidia.c
- 08:18 am Feature #417: Mark files that has been played
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> I agree. I might even go so far to add an option in the video settings so you can adjust this ...
- 07:12 pm Bug #741 (Rejected): Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- It's not possible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url.
When i try to write "músicas" the only thin...
- 07:09 pm Feature #711: Use Joysticks
- i agree
- 07:08 pm Bug #740: Bookmarks: Selecting photo image and appera fodler image?
- sorry for the mistypes
- 07:07 pm Bug #740 (Fixed): Bookmarks: Selecting photo image and appera fodler image?
- When we create a bookmark with the 'photo image' in the main page appers 'folder image' instead of the selected 'phot...
- 02:29 pm Bug #739: SMB (Samba) Network Issue
- John Smith wrote:
> Issues found so far:
> - 1.5mbit limit (sometimes slower than that, only mp3 playback with ...
- 01:15 pm Revision 5979d377: Fix a bug in font-rendering causing some glyphs to occasionally not be rendered
- 01:15 pm Revision 70c872e7: glw: Add support for settings .bold and .italic on text label widget
- 12:38 pm Bug #739: SMB (Samba) Network Issue
- Please don't file different bugs in the same bug.
- 12:29 pm Bug #739 (Fixed): SMB (Samba) Network Issue
- Issues found so far:
- 1.5mbit limit (sometimes slower than that, only mp3 playback with 320kbps are only applicab...
- 10:49 am Revision d5560a23: coreaudio: Say we support floating point output from codecs (and support it as...
- 10:42 am Revision 78897258: ssdp: Don't rely on IP_PKTINFO (Seems broken on OSX)
- Makes UPNP work on OSX
- 10:32 am Revision bc80e71a: Fix fallout from theme reorganising
- 10:31 am Revision a8242adc: Fix some issues in smb client
- 10:16 am Revision 9932a0f7: Revert "Fix some warning"
- This reverts commit 6fc78150c22a5887ce9c9c20480f412a561306c0.
- 12:59 pm Feature #738 (Rejected): PS3 confirm exiting video playback
- Pep Heinz wrote:
> While playing a video on a PS3 the *O* button instantly kills the video playback and the current ...
- 12:45 pm Feature #738 (Rejected): PS3 confirm exiting video playback
- While playing a video on a PS3 the *O* button instantly kills the video playback and the current play time isn't save...
- 06:04 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
I tried to stream a MKV movie file from my NAS (Synology DS410j):
- if I use UPnP/DLNA, the movie is fluid ...
- 09:22 pm Revision 57ef005f: Fix more fallout from libav include reduce
- 09:19 pm Revision a970f70f: Fix fallout from libav include reduce
- 09:17 pm Revision 6961e5c0: Reduce includes from libav
- 09:14 pm Revision 9c1c7a06: Move icons from skin:// to theme://
- 09:14 pm Revision 87428adf: Remove showtime.readFile() from release builds
- 09:14 pm Revision 5ad18ce2: Remove support for skin://
- 09:14 pm Revision 5ec85fd7: Remove all of the skin:// stuff
- 09:14 pm Revision a7e8a560: Move more stuff from skin:// to theme://
- 09:06 pm Revision 6fc78150: Fix some warning
- 01:25 pm Feature #518: Samba streaming
- I think that it will be very difficult to make it work with MacOSX Lion(10.7.x), since Apple discarded samba and deve...
- 01:11 pm Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Keep getting "No handler for URL" probably because of me, but any guess on what to do ?
- 09:38 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Working nicely here from a Thecus n7700 nas with normal user/pass authentication.
I have added two share folders t...
- 09:31 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Ok cool. I'm gonna try to fix the code so it works fine with extended authentication too.
- 06:26 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Just for information:
I've disabled native MacOSX samba and installed new samba via macports, and it worked very wel...
- 01:34 am Bug #729: .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I have attached an example screenshot of the A/V Diff as proof.
PS: There is only an eng track in this sample, s...
- 01:15 am Bug #735: MKV with no video or audio playback
- UPDATE: Yes, I can confirm Audio and subtitles working (My TV volume must have been too low).
But, I wanted to let...
- 12:35 am Bug #729: .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I don't think it is important, but I am also playing it with the english audio track (I did not test the japanese aud...
- 12:33 am Bug #729: .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I just redownloaded the MP4 sample from here and tested again, same result.
I still notice the A/V sync issue on t...
- 10:39 pm Revision cbc49ff5: Add support for keeping track of images in metadata db
- 10:12 pm Revision f7062195: Add Estonian translation
- 10:11 pm Revision 3184bb5c: Update Polish translation
- 10:10 pm Revision 07fa4ca7: Update Bulgarian translation
- 10:06 pm Revision e2c31dd9: Update Danish translation
- 09:53 pm Feature #710 (Fixed): Subtitle adjustment.
- Applied in changeset commit:ab1d201effc259b440aea8f2ba3ce55340a83e60.
- 09:52 pm Revision ab1d201e: Increase granularity for subtitle time adjustments
- Fixes #710
- 09:48 pm Bug #729 (Need feedback): .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I can't seem to notice any problems with the MP4 file at all?
Are you streaming from a network source or from loca...
- 09:37 pm Bug #735 (Resolved): MKV with no video or audio playback
- Hum I Get audio (and subtitles) but no video.
The VDEC decoder just output an error for each frame i give to it.
- 09:22 pm Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- So this was a regression when fixing another bug (#726). Sorry about that.
- 09:22 pm Bug #732 (Fixed): Subtitle position.
- Applied in changeset commit:f55dcdd684110bb17fb99621aa32b401baede439.
- 09:21 pm Revision f55dcdd6: Fix broken bottom padding of text based subtitles (SRT, etc)
- Fixes #732
- 09:17 pm Bug #731 (Fixed): Subtitles in rar split files
- Applied in changeset commit:d69c2883ade3ca92342ee4bc5a1977dfac3ddf10.
- 09:16 pm Revision d69c2883: Fix broken scanning of RAR archive contents
- Fixes #731
- 08:44 pm Revision 91ba0b31: fa: if read(0 bytes) just return 0;
- 08:42 pm Revision 24d58e90: smbclient: Correctly handle NBT keep-alive packets
- 09:03 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Ok, any additional input is interesting. Can you do packet dumps as well?
tcpdump -i networkinterfacename -s 1600...
- 05:14 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Hi Andreas,
Thank you very much for this feature, awesome achievement and most welcome.
Worked well on a Linu...
- 11:45 pm Revision cc4d0cc5: In audio player, treat AVERROR(EIO) same as end-of-file
- 11:25 pm Revision 93e436fb: Remove inferior samba clients
- 11:19 pm Revision e20d18cb: smbclient: Correctly adhere to the non_interactive flag in stat method
- 10:46 pm Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Read a bit about it here: https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/projects/showtime/wiki/SAMBA_(CIFS)_client
- 10:38 pm Feature #518 (Fixed): Samba streaming
- Applied in changeset commit:147fd043ae10e678568cc1e5c4d1bb2d77ae36b3.
- 10:38 pm Revision 147fd043: Initial work on a native Samba/CIFS
- This is not very well tested against different servers but should
hopefully work to some extent
- 10:32 pm Feature #518 (Accepted): Samba streaming
- 04:01 pm Feature #733: Update plugin repository with YouTube plugin
- Hi Andreas, it is ok to be there now since it is much more stable, I wanted only that you push the newest commit, it ...
- 08:47 am Youtube plugin available
- Thanks to the work of "Fábio Canada":https://github.com/facanferff Showtime now has a plugin for Youtube. To install ...
- 08:37 am Feature #733 (Fixed): Update plugin repository with YouTube plugin
- Yup, I've been aware of the development and been told to hold back as it wasn't 1.0 prime time just yet.
- 01:31 am Bug #735 (Invalid): MKV with no video or audio playback
- This sample has no video or audio playback.
It says profile 4.1
- 10:23 pm Feature #723 (Rejected): Gain 256MB RAM (RSX Libraries)
- I'm not sure this is worth the job. The RSX memory is filled with textures and rendered texts etc.
The PS3 LV2 ...
- 10:19 pm Not much going on now but ...
- As you might have seen recently there has not been that much updates to the Showtime source repository. The reason fo...
- 02:13 pm Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- This is with every SRT subtitle I play. I have the video zoom option set to 94% so the screen fit's correctly. Maybe ...
- 10:12 am Bug #732 (Need feedback): Subtitle position.
- Ok, this is a regression because i had to fix some other bugs.
What subtitle format is this?
- 11:47 am Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- I don't call allmost outside the screen perfect. In 3.0 it was almost perfect, now it's just bad. It's nearly outside...
- 11:43 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- This is the one feature stopping me from moving over from XBMC. I store all data on my NAS and hate using DNLA -so u...
- 08:10 am Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- Please don't change the subtitle position. The previous position has been perfect.
- 06:30 am Feature #417: Mark files that has been played
- naa dada wrote:
> One could perhaps give files that have been playing a different text color?
I second this. ^^
- 04:48 am Feature #733 (Fixed): Update plugin repository with YouTube plugin
- Someone developed a YouTube plugin:
- 08:58 pm Bug #732 (Fixed): Subtitle position.
- The subtitles are really low since this version. Nearly outside the screen on the bottom. I don't like to have them o...
- 01:59 pm Revision bf4268ac: Update language files from source
- 01:59 pm Revision a2e5d456: Update Swedish translation
- 09:20 am Revision eaf343c5: Update italian translation
- 09:19 am Revision 29a3101b: Update traditional Chinese translation
- 09:18 am Revision 2ab874bb: Update Polish translation
- 09:17 am Revision 608db586: Updated Romanian translation
- 12:55 am Bug #731 (Fixed): Subtitles in rar split files
- I play video from rar splited files, but this don't load subtitles
In debug show:
Video [DEBUG]:unable to scan ra...
- 12:53 am Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- This works good, but substitles not works
in debug show:
Video [DEBUG]:unable to scan rar://file:///dev_...... ...
- 11:01 am Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- The resolution is another key factor. You are most likely playing a non HD video so it can handle a higher ref frame
- 09:58 am Revision f476a78e: Fix double free() introduced in 12564d46bcdf9a7f14eef0f90aa670af138d8084
- It wasn't a mem leak after all
- 07:29 am Bug #729 (Fixed): .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- I have 3 sample files of the same source.
MP4.mp4 - This file has video lag/jump spikes and huge A/V Sync spikes.
- 10:24 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Girish Patel wrote:
> > Could the PS3 theoretically handle h264 level 5.0?
> I just got to play an mp4 level 5....
- 05:34 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- > Could the PS3 theoretically handle h264 level 5.0?
I just to play an mp4 level 5.1 on the PS3. The video looked ...
- 09:29 am Revision 35470508: Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'
- 09:26 am Revision 09389fb5: rpm showtime.spec update
- 09:26 am Feature #417: Mark files that has been played
- I agree. I might even go so far to add an option in the video settings so you can adjust this yourself.
I guess it...
- 09:07 am Feature #417: Mark files that has been played
- I have now tested the feature in the latest version of showtime and it works. But as it is now a movie have to be pla...
- 08:59 am Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:46f6c732eeafa72843fb4b26f21fa382789b7804.
Tested 3.3.61 on PS3,...
- 11:29 pm Bug #717 (Fixed): The clock displaying is not right
- Applied in changeset commit:1b3c70360021b4cb9c60e5379f2dddb916de02e3.
- 11:29 pm Bug #628 (Fixed): Clock is 1 hour off.
- Applied in changeset commit:1b3c70360021b4cb9c60e5379f2dddb916de02e3.
- 11:28 pm Revision 1b3c7036: ps3: Correctly display local time (ie, adjusted for current timezone)
- Fixes #717
- 11:12 pm Feature #728 (New): Improve warning notification (Force 5.0/5.1 -> 4.1)
- The yellow warning message that was recently implemented is annoying.
Can you make it more like the low memory mes...
- 09:00 pm Revision 56f93906: Better error reporting from fa_image_from_video2()
- 12:43 pm Bug #724 (Fixed): 3 Video Files splitted but Showtime Shows 1 Video in the Directory
- I believe this was a bug in the metadata cache that i fixed yesterday
- 12:42 pm Bug #717 (Accepted): The clock displaying is not right
- 12:28 am Bug #725: No video output on this file
- If you get the "CPU too slow" message and the low memory message at the same time, it usually means it's not using th...
- 11:22 pm Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- Thanks Andreas!!!!
I will test ASAP
- 11:20 pm Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- Ok. Should be functional now :-)
- 11:19 pm Revision 6c183935: Correctly fix read-after-end-of-file in RAR archives
- refs #720
- 10:59 pm Revision 77c2a1ad: Don't include filename in error message
- 10:59 pm Bug #720 (Fixed): Rar Split files is broken
- Applied in changeset commit:0731a4ea2256e589d4dac85bd08b7a8ef90a5ba6.
- 10:59 pm Revision 0731a4ea: Fix RAR filename style to be even more flexible
- Fixes #720
- 10:38 pm Bug #720 (Accepted): Rar Split files is broken
- 10:38 pm Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- Auch. Showtime can't deal with the new RAR file naming scheme. Will fix.
- 10:36 pm Bug #716 (Fixed): Video list disappears permanently
- Applied in changeset commit:46f6c732eeafa72843fb4b26f21fa382789b7804.
- 10:35 pm Revision 46f6c732: Fix bug causing cached items to be filtered out by directory scanner
- Fixes #716
- 10:10 pm Bug #725: No video output on this file
- Rusty Unknown wrote:
> There are only 8, and your other thread says you got up to 10 to work.
> It must be anot...
- 09:58 pm Revision 657e6b90: Max line length is 80 chars mr Öman
- 09:57 pm Revision 789cc41f: Improve tracing related to sqlite operations
- 09:54 pm Revision 12564d46: sqlite vfs wrapper: Fix a memory leak and bug causing temporary files to be un...
- 01:13 pm Bug #725: No video output on this file
- yup, a tutorial would be a nice support. I wonder how wdtv is able to playback such files? How much times does it tak...
- 10:48 am Bug #725: No video output on this file
- It looks like it could be a long time or possibly never to get higher level profiles to work on the PS3, so I learned...
- 12:51 am Bug #725: No video output on this file
- use the latest mkvmerge to remerge this video. Sometimes that should fix the problem. Let us know.
- 12:32 am Bug #727 (Fixed): Subtitle delay don't work when shift to left (negative sign in seconds) in mkv
- If I delay the subtitle to show it early it disappear early. For example:
The subtitle line "Foo bar :-p" is showe...
- 12:10 am Revision 4706d70c: Avoid NULL deref
- 12:03 am Bug #725: No video output on this file
- There are only 8, and your other thread says you got up to 10 to work.
It must be another encode setting.
- 11:55 pm Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- I tried with showtime 3.2 and now with 3.3.45.g062df.dirty
I tried from usb fat32 and internal HDD.
You can upload ...
- 11:52 pm Bug #720: Rar Split files is broken
- I tried but had no success.
The following example file generated with version 4.01 winrar
- 11:16 pm Bug #719 (Fixed): Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- Applied in changeset commit:73958cbcb17d52baab2c34c50e5381b72146eaca.
- 11:15 pm Revision 73958cbc: Adjust threshold for automatic subtitle selection
- Regression due to honoring the DEFAULT subtitle flag in libavformat
- 11:06 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- The SPU accelerated h264 decoder is only capable of decoding content up to level 4.2.
The _level_ in h264 indicate...
- 10:49 pm Bug #720 (Need feedback): Rar Split files is broken
- Ok, so I can't reproduce this (Tested win winrar 4.01).
Perhaps you did compress the file instead of storing it i...
- 10:47 pm Revision 855edbab: Be more verbose when i can't read files in RAR archives
- refs #720
- 10:42 pm Revision 59a64ecb: Fix reading near end-of-file in RAR archives
- refs #720
- 10:41 pm Revision 43b2b31a: glwtheme: Add empty archive.view
- 10:15 pm Revision 7e853ffd: Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'
- 10:03 pm Bug #725: No video output on this file
- refer to http://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/721. The issue is 99% most likely because your ref frames are to...
- 09:59 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Changing the level does not affect anything, because showtime will not play a file if the ref frame is too high, no m...
- 09:49 pm Bug #726: Subtitle BUG (Overlapping)
- Samples are the best.
- 09:49 pm Bug #726 (Fixed): Subtitle BUG (Overlapping)
- Applied in changeset commit:214d1cbb20b2415cb2b963f29d51f354c8d25744.
- 09:48 pm Revision 214d1cbb: Better handling of SSA/ASS collisions and padding
- Fixes #726
- 08:44 pm Bug #718 (Fixed): italic subtitles display
- Applied in changeset commit:2e70f8377c529f7c6dbfa49bf3481851aa65a141.
- 08:43 pm Revision 2e70f837: Support tags in normal subtitle text
- Fixes #718
- 08:43 pm Revision 9520cae5: Be more liberal when parsing markup tags in text.
- 08:26 pm Revision 65fb0d30: Add Bulgarian translation
- by Yuliyan Dimitrov
- 05:36 am Bug #726: Subtitle BUG (Overlapping)
- If my skillfully crafted Microsoft Paint picture wasn't enough to help you resolve this issue, you can use the attach...
- 05:20 am Bug #726 (Fixed): Subtitle BUG (Overlapping)
- There seems to be an issue with subtitle placement. I have an example file where there should be two lines of dialogu...
- 05:06 am Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- Ah, that's correct. The "missing" files are video files & (sub)folders. Image files seems to be unaffected by this bug.
- 03:56 am Bug #725 (Rejected): No video output on this file
- h264 level 5.1 .MKV with broken/no video.
I have attached a sample file and included the MediaInfo output below:
- 09:23 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Can't you just turn the level down with TSMUXERGUI?
- 09:20 pm Bug #717: The clock displaying is not right
- Sorry was a bad idea... http://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/713#change-2690
- 09:18 pm Bug #717: The clock displaying is not right
- I already made a remark about this. Simply make a GMT+ option you can fill in yourself and it is fixed.
- 04:27 pm Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- well all files are displayed only video files are gone here... but the subtitles are there...
- 04:19 pm Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- Tested v3.3.45.g062df.dirty on PS3.
In my case, this bug affect folders which contain a movie file I have already ...
- 11:45 am Bug #724 (Fixed): 3 Video Files splitted but Showtime Shows 1 Video in the Directory
- Hey i splitted my Movies with MKV merge many Videos are Ok but 1-2 Videos Shown in the directorie as 1 Movie and its ...
- 10:31 am Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Jeff Miller wrote:
> I did notice that ref frame difference after more experimentation, sucks that that is the probl...
- 09:58 am Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- I did mean a gaming computer, but a HTPC more powerfull than the PS3 at decoding HD video. Some can be attached at th...
- 07:17 am Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- I did notice that ref frame difference after more experimentation, sucks that that is the problem and hat a simple le...
- 05:44 am Feature #723 (Rejected): Gain 256MB RAM (RSX Libraries)
- There is an open source library in its early stages to work with the RSX (PS3 Graphic Chip) which has an additional 2...
- 11:36 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Jérôme S. wrote:
> You should by a PC or claim Sony for a more powerfull PS3.
> I dont know if Andreas could do som...
- 11:15 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- You should by a PC or claim Sony for a more powerfull PS3.
I dont know if Andreas could do something about that.
- 09:22 pm Feature #722 (Fixed): Jump to specific time code
- It would be nice to be able to jump to a specific hour:minute:second in a video file. Or perhaps just specifying the ...
- 09:15 pm Bug #717: The clock displaying is not right
- I suggest 3 choices for development:
1. Remove clock from PS3 Platform (You can press the "PS Button" on controlle...
- 07:58 pm Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
i have this exact same issue! have a few video files with subtitles files and a few pkg files on a usb stick....
- 06:50 pm Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- The file that does not play has this info:
Format profile : High@L5.0
Format settings, CABAC ...
- 03:01 pm Bug #721 (Rejected): L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Almost all(very few work) of my MKV which have a lvl of 5.0 or higher do not display video, but the subtitles and sou...
- 01:22 pm Bug #667: character Ά cant be displayed
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> What character encoding is this?
It's cp1253, I think it is also called Windows-1253.
- 12:22 pm Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- Testet version v3.3.045 on ps3.
After playing one file and going out of the folder and into the same folder. Now e...
- 09:38 am Bug #719 (Accepted): Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- I think I know what the problem is. It's a bug that crept in when added support for the default tag.
- 01:11 am Revision d0edccc3: Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'
- 01:08 am Revision 438d6987: update showtime.spec to 3.2
- 11:38 pm Bug #720 (Fixed): Rar Split files is broken
- Rar splited files is broken!!
when the file is selected it displays the error:
- 10:00 pm Feature #690 (Fixed): resuming playback from where left off
- Applied in changeset commit:062df6dacbde1eda248a3caeb9402a8fa501a3e9.
- 09:59 pm Revision d86fccc2: Improve video_deliver_frame() API a bit
- 09:59 pm Revision 062df6da: Resume video from last position when playing the same item again.
- Can be disabled in settings
- 09:59 pm Revision 7563aa8e: Fix some video debug info
- 01:06 pm Bug #719: Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- I have just checked and the subtitles are not set as 'forced'. They are set to default also.
Screenshot attached o...
- 11:55 pm Feature #605: UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
- How does Sony do for all the PS3 that are currently sold in Asia ? Those may have corrects fonts in arent they ?
- 11:52 pm Bug #719: Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- check that your sub is not flaged as "forced" in the mkv.
- 11:04 pm Revision 4435e05f: Fix use of uninitialized var
- 10:48 pm Revision fe68bbcd: Drop unnecessary code
- 10:47 pm Revision 96433a6d: Drop unnecessary code
- 06:02 pm Bug #719: Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- Just seen that next to the subtitle icon when the video starts to play it says 'text'.
- 05:48 pm Bug #719 (Fixed): Subtitles in mkv file are still on even though in settings they are off
- I've just noticed in some mkv files that the subtitles keep coming on even though I've turned them off in the setting...
- 11:39 am Feature #605: UTF-8 Code Support for Subtitles
- Could you add [Choose fonts] in Setting in order to choose between ps3's font system and showtime addition built-in f...
- 10:07 am Bug #718: italic subtitles display
- My mistake, I missed the "platform" field. This issue was found on the PS3 version of Showtime.
- 10:04 am Bug #718 (Fixed): italic subtitles display
I tried watching this movie and everything worked just fine except the italic subtitles which don't display pr...
- 08:32 am Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- I can confirm this bug... But it happens i all my folders not just folders with a image file.
- 03:50 am Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- That GLW theme error only happens on the directories with the problem. Is there a missing theme file for folders with...
- 03:44 am Bug #716: Video list disappears permanently
- Sorry, this is for the PS3 platform (I don't have a machine with linux installed).
Are these fixes applied to the ...
- 11:12 pm Feature #690 (Accepted): resuming playback from where left off
- Half of this done now...
- 11:09 pm Revision 8ef5bccb: Write current time of video in meta database when watching a video
- refs #690
- 10:24 pm Revision 7177d15b: Simplify
- 10:07 pm Bug #716 (Need feedback): Video list disappears permanently
- I've pushed some fixes. Please run it with "-d" and paste the trace output in the console
- 10:00 pm Revision 66fc91c0: fa_scanner and metadata: Fix some bugs. Add better debug logging
- refs #716
- 05:00 pm Bug #717 (Fixed): The clock displaying is not right
- Hi,i like the clock displayed at the right upper screen very much,but the time displayed is not
right for my local t...
- 05:40 am Bug #716 (Fixed): Video list disappears permanently
- If a directory contains videos and an image file, the video items will disappear from the directory list after you re...
- 12:09 am Feature #710 (Accepted): Subtitle adjustment.
- 12:08 am Feature #713 (Rejected): Localtime
- No, that's just too lame. I won't even think of spending time on that.
- 12:06 am Revision a28c3ead: Add support for tracking # of times an item has been played.
- Presented really lame in the UI for now. But it will improve!
- 11:35 pm Feature #713: Localtime
- 11:34 pm Bug #714: Playback with gametrailers plugin.
- 11:34 pm Feature #710: Subtitle adjustment.
- 11:34 pm Bug #714 (Invalid): Playback with gametrailers plugin.
- When playing video's from the gametrailers plugin 9 times on 10 the video starts for 2 seconds and then stops, but th...
- 11:26 pm Feature #713 (Rejected): Localtime
- Shouldn't it be possible to add an option localtime. So that you could set GMT+X for example yourself.
You said ther...
- 11:09 pm Revision 238383f4: prop: parent == NULL same as a zombie
- 10:26 pm Revision 0ea3c18f: Fix build breakage
- 09:54 pm Revision f4413ae6: Add missing file
- 09:54 pm Revision 6ed07721: Add support for keeping track of playcount and last time played for items
- 09:22 pm Revision b0817836: Split some db support code from metadata.c -> db/db_support.c
- 04:39 pm Feature #711 (New): Use Joysticks
- Is it possible to made left joystick act like up down left right cross buttons ?
I prefer the joystick to navigate i...
- 04:35 pm Feature #710: Subtitle adjustment.
- I agree
- 04:07 pm Revision aa4f3d9d: Fix build on OS/X
- 12:21 pm Feature #710 (Fixed): Subtitle adjustment.
- Subtitles can only be adjusted with 1 second intervals.
Shouldn't it be better to be able to adjust subtitles with 1...
- 10:56 am Bug #662: Showtime 3.1.203 not playing .MP4 Movies
- P.S: Same problem with 3.2
and I noticed the image shows as fixed images when switching through frames, sound play n...
- 04:36 am Bug #662: Showtime 3.1.203 not playing .MP4 Movies
- This this a 5min sample (.MP4 file) :)
thank u again!
- 12:22 am Revision 9854620f: Fix some copy-paste programming error (affected SID and GMEfile playback)
- 11:40 pm Revision 0da59f79: metadb: More robust loading of cached directories
- 11:40 pm Revision 3eb33f4a: metadb: Log when we run into SQL syntax issues
- 11:37 pm Revision 0c865631: metadb: Whitespace fixes
- 11:36 pm Revision bd71fbc3: metadb: Fix broken SQL
- 11:02 pm Revision 8e08b9e3: Get rid of prop_create_check()
- Instead say that a prop ptr that is NULL is same a zombie and make all
child created from a zombie also be a zombie
- 10:44 pm Revision d7658a48: Merge branch 'release/3.2'
- 10:44 pm Revision f4d62a6a: Update italian translation
- 10:43 pm Revision 4432bc54: Traditional Chinese language file for Showtime-3.2
- 10:38 pm Feature #707 (Fixed): Detect track flags in .MKV container
- Applied in changeset commit:093a9b936f1ff075c3461fab6051e739fccb1c33.
- 10:35 pm Revision f2f8030e: Add sqlite3 binary to gitignore
- 10:34 pm Revision dd9cf4c3: metadb: Store video file format in video info as well
- 10:14 pm Revision 093a9b93: Add support for default flag for audio/subtitle tracks
- Fixes #707
- 10:14 pm Feature #708 (Rejected): Set Audio/Subtitle preferred language
- The list would be too long I think. And yes, I know that perhaps some of the "most common" could be supported from a ...
- 09:34 pm Revision a74e8970: Merge branch 'metadata-v2'
- 09:17 pm Feature #708: Set Audio/Subtitle preferred language
- Sorry Andreas. Somehow I got caught up in the video and audio settings and totally missed this under languages.
- 07:20 am Feature #708 (Need feedback): Set Audio/Subtitle preferred language
- I believe this is already available under Settings -> Languages.
You have three different "preferred" languages bo...
- 07:15 am Feature #707: Detect track flags in .MKV container
- If you need some example files with various flag combinations on subtitles/audio tracks let me know and I will upload...
- 06:49 am Feature #708 (Rejected): Set Audio/Subtitle preferred language
- Add an option in showtime to select the audio track in my preferred language (Example: Prefer English audio track mor...
- 06:38 am Feature #707 (Fixed): Detect track flags in .MKV container
- Showtime does not detect default and/or forced flags for audio and subtitle tracks in MKV files.
Showtime will sim...
- 02:39 am Bug #662: Showtime 3.1.203 not playing .MP4 Movies
- I'll post for u a 5min sample in 12h :)
thanks for looking into this!
- 11:10 pm Revision f9a381b5: bump for tag
- 11:10 pm Revision d1ffcbe9: Make Sqlite3 fly on PS3
- 11:10 pm Revision 07ba2c5e: Allow fa_scanner to read entire directory structures from metadata cache
- 11:10 pm Revision 16b09937: build sqlite3 cmd tool with -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS=1
- 11:10 pm Revision 386c7dab: A very simple pooling of sqlitedb handles
- 11:10 pm Revision d35223ba: Add hts_mutex_init_recursive() -- Sqlite needs this (*grumble*)
- 11:10 pm Revision 8aec3792: Fix fallout from rebase from master
- 11:10 pm Revision 463a876c: metadb: Fix some bugs
- 11:10 pm Revision e9d4815a: Include sqlite3 in build
- 11:10 pm Revision e52ae464: Make metadata cache versioned
- 11:10 pm Revision 5f1ad7e5: Initial work on metadata cache in sqlite
- 11:10 pm Revision 19708dd9: Add stuff for building sqlite3 shell
- 11:10 pm Revision e7729921: metadata schema
- 11:10 pm Revision 7fab3aca: Add a bunch of SQLITE_OMIT_ compile time defines
- 11:10 pm Revision 8c90c1fd: Move meta.db into path for persistent storage
- 11:10 pm Revision aa2dad48: metadb: Add support for schema upgrades
- 11:10 pm Revision 9ee4cbf2: Switch metadb to WAL journal mode
- 11:10 pm Revision ab15059a: drop stray printf()s
- 11:08 pm 3.2 released
- 3.2 is finally done. The changes from 3.1.228 is mostly bug fixes for multi-channel audio and video playback.
- 10:31 pm Bug #703: Ps3 DTS /TO/ Force Stereo no sound on the AV Receiver.
- Ok. Added some code that should disable audio copy control (hopefully). Can't test it myself.
- 10:30 pm Revision c569d268: ps3: Disable audio copy control
- Fixes #703
- 10:24 pm Bug #703: Ps3 DTS /TO/ Force Stereo no sound on the AV Receiver.
- Actually I understand the problem now. I will try to fix this better.
- 10:21 pm Bug #703 (Fixed): Ps3 DTS /TO/ Force Stereo no sound on the AV Receiver.
- Applied in changeset commit:c8bacf615a02de1f0da751410097b734bdcf7a17.
- 10:20 pm Revision c8bacf61: Don't offer multich audio controls on ps3 audio output
- Fixes #703
- 10:16 pm Revision e70d4651: ps3: Avoid using MSG_WAITALL. It seems a bit buggy or something
- 08:24 pm Revision 7d0b24f3: readme: Mention that wii port is broken
- 08:24 pm Revision 5c6f8b65: update ps3 readme a bit
- 08:21 pm Revision 7a7a1009: Merge pull request #35 from bielorkut/patch-1
- Some spelling mistakes corrected.
- 08:16 pm Revision 16746e7e: configure: Fail if libav configure/make fails
- 06:18 pm Revision 6daa8113: Some spelling mistakes corrected.
- 02:01 pm Feature #704: Showtime as a Media Renderer
- I am not sure what others apps are there that allow media beaming like iMediaControl. I will be moving to Android Hon...
- 12:58 pm Feature #704: Showtime as a Media Renderer
- just tried it out. seems like imediacontrol is the onliest app so far working with showtime.
shame imediacontrol ...
Also available in: Atom