From 11/13/2011 to 12/12/2011
- 11:59 pm Revision 3a7f9183: Clear callback when setting is destroyed
- 11:58 pm Revision 41c39f5d: Add prop_courier_create_lockmgr()
- This can be used for special cases where we want to force locking
mode from the courier.
- 11:57 pm Revision 09704684: Make prop_get_name() thread safe
- 11:57 pm Revision 44d9b2b5: settings: Avoid duplicate init for integer settings
- 11:56 pm Revision d2331990: Add setting_detach()
- 07:28 pm Revision 5de81847: Update Russian translation
- 07:27 pm Revision de9eff0e: Update trad. Chinese translation
- 11:50 pm Revision 538394e7: Change some pthread_ into hts_
- 11:50 pm Bug #803 (Fixed): No audio when playing this movie sample
- Applied in changeset commit:be2ca30448c607355996068ab025e6fe508fb30c.
- 11:50 pm Revision be2ca304: Fix support for 5.0 audio
- Fixes #803
- 11:23 pm Bug #803 (Accepted): No audio when playing this movie sample
- Problem is that the audio is 5.0
- 11:06 pm Bug #791 (Rejected): play music Multi-Channel Music Playback (DTS, FLAC, ALAC)?
- You need to attach samples.
- 11:04 pm Bug #795 (Invalid): Playback Issue
- It stutters on my Linux box as well when playing back with VDPAU acceleration.
The video bitrate peaks at 80Mbps o...
- 10:47 pm Bug #779: Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- I've fixed the rendering problems.
Note that if you use showtime.message() from a thread that does not expect to b...
- 10:46 pm Revision 5c06307b: js: Load raw js code from a detached thread to avoid blocking the main thread
- 10:46 pm Bug #779 (Fixed): Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- Applied in changeset commit:7557e3e5d92fa97c682434f2ef4ad1736ea40cc0.
- 10:46 pm Revision 7557e3e5: Better support for truncating text
- Fixes #779
- 10:25 pm Feature #417 (Fixed): Mark files that has been played
- I think this is all done now.
Yes, the UI could be better but that is for a different issue to track.
- 10:21 pm Bug #380 (Accepted): When in non-shader mode on X11 Showtime GLW can not play video.
- 10:16 pm Revision 8323179d: Correctly deal with SQLITE_LOCKED in blobcache
- 01:43 pm Revision e7f44252: Update Italian translation
- 01:30 pm Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- It woudl be possible but is almost 100% certain to be too slow. the PowerPC CPU in the PS3 implement some instruction...
- 12:10 pm Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- Thank you for clarifying this issue.
Would it be possible to play the movie if Showtime would use software decodin...
- 09:38 am Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- No, it's a problem with the h264 decoder available on the ps3. It just does not support this video file.
- 05:05 am Bug #803 (Fixed): No audio when playing this movie sample
- When playing the sample with the latest version of Showtime on PS3 (3.3.307), the audio is mute. The video and audio ...
- 04:54 am Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- I am sorry, but I don't get it. What does it mean, reframes too high? How does that solve my problem? I can play the ...
- 12:03 am Feature #784 (Fixed): Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- Applied in changeset commit:b888f9b76da6d035f9021b20ce21b80fbadd2ccc.
- 12:03 am Revision b888f9b7: glw: Make image loaders load expired images from cache if they are available.
- It then retries (at lowest priority) to refetch those images and will
replace the displayed image if the contents hav...
- 08:01 pm Revision 17d26033: Merge pull request #57 from cocoon/master
- Add Video-Option "Stretch to fullscreen"
- 08:50 pm Bug #741: Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- You are absolutely right.
Just assumed that there is no support for the ps3 OSK in the current psl1ght.
- 08:40 pm Bug #741: Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- Yeah I know, I would rather try to use the PS3 native OSK on the PS3.
I think it would make a much better experien...
- 08:34 pm Bug #741: Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- libps3gui has an implementation of an on screen keyboard
- 08:22 pm Bug #741 (Rejected): Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- I don't think I will be able to fix this on the PS3.
What Showtime really needs on the PS3 is an on-screen-keyboar...
- 06:59 pm Revision dcb9b69b: If Video-Option "Stretch to fullscreen" is on, don't shrink movie proportional...
- 06:56 pm Revision edd6f5e0: Add Video-Option for Fullscreen-Stretch (no black bars / not proportional)
- 06:52 pm Revision 7d10b09c: Update src/video/video_settings.h
- 09:18 am Feature #802 (Accepted): Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- 09:17 am Feature #801 (Accepted): Localisation of plugins
- My plan was to add support for .lang file for plugins as well so not each plugin
need to replicate the required code...
- 12:00 am Feature #802 (Fixed): Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- In the plugin, make possible to create a setting from combobox like showtime as in settings (for example for the char...
- 11:58 pm Feature #801 (Accepted): Localisation of plugins
- Make an option to get current showtime language so the plugin makers can also translate the plugins.
- 10:49 pm Revision e90759e3: added setting for preferred vdpau deinterlacing method
- 09:16 pm Bug #796 (Accepted): Audio track bug
- 11:15 pm Revision 8b82103d: Initial version of Autobuild.sh
- 09:31 pm Revision 42e36705: Various fixes to the build system
- 01:16 pm Bug #795: Playback Issue
- I thought I'd double check from the NAS drive again. The video did stuttered this time (i'm not sure why it looked ok...
- 11:57 am Bug #795: Playback Issue
- I just transferred the file to my PS3 HDD and you could see the flames stuttering. I also tried it from a usb memory ...
- 01:48 am Bug #796 (Fixed): Audio track bug
- Turning the audio tracks off/on during playback causes audio problems.
You have to close the video and open it aga...
- 10:45 pm Bug #795: Playback Issue
- I just tested "3.3.305.g95bec" from my HDD and I can definitely notice the performance issue on the sample.
- 09:56 pm Bug #795: Playback Issue
- I've just played this sample with Showtime 3.3.292 and displayed 'system is low on memory' but the video played perfe...
- 12:06 am Bug #795 (Invalid): Playback Issue
- This sample has some playback performance issue.
Watch the "flame/fire effect" shown in this sample. It will "stut...
- 09:09 pm Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Yeah I'm using the in-game API i guess. No idea how to access the bluray api.
- 11:46 pm Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Good to hear it helped.
I noticed that I can't FF on mpeg-2 remuxes. they play fine, but you can't FF one bit.
- 11:19 pm Bug #750 (Accepted): high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Thanks for the sample.
It seems this is a problem with the timing of frames in Showtime rather than a problem with...
- 10:29 pm Revision 95bec216: Add shadows
- 10:17 pm Revision 5e349c30: Update Slovenian translation
- 10:16 pm Revision 9c105365: Add icons to list2's audio options
- 10:15 pm Revision 85f73380: theme: subtype 'starred' -> Star.svg
- 10:15 pm Revision 94e7c921: Rework enqueue icon a bit
- 10:14 pm Revision 0e6d3b56: svg: Use my_str2double
- 10:14 pm Revision 2bbb94de: Add two missing icons
- 10:14 pm Revision 3d2a56ae: dbl: Fix support for scientific notation
- 09:12 pm Revision dd60356a: Fix typo
- 03:35 am Bug #794 (Fixed): .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- I have some .OGM files with an odd playback crash.
# Near the end of the .OGM video, Showtime will stop and displa...
- 12:18 am Revision 6774b8e3: Missing SVG file
- 12:14 am Revision 604f2275: glwtheme: Replace all icons with vector versions instead
- 11:32 pm Revision 68932921: Fix use after free()
- 11:29 pm Revision 0b324e93: Add a simple SVG renderer
- 10:37 pm Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Here it is. (tested and the stuttering happens)
- 01:41 am Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Yes I do. maybe Thursday I'll post a sample if braveheart (if there's interest) and test it to see if it happens on i...
- 10:42 pm Revision 43806e8c: Plug memory leak
- 10:42 pm Revision 288d2a66: Fix build break
- 09:03 pm Bug #787 (Fixed): decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- Applied in changeset commit:80636933571f56674d9976258e112d43e765b819.
- 09:02 pm Revision 80636933: ps3: Fix buffer management issues
- fixes #787
- 11:51 am Bug #787: decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- I'm currently using 3.3.289.ge292f.
Yes, seems right. I just tried the same file i sent you with all subs removed ...
- 09:53 am Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Do you have gigabit network Ca Ra ?
- 03:11 am Bug #787: decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- yeah, seems so. All my video files hung showtime have embedded subtitles.
- 11:39 pm Bug #787: decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- Looks like it's a problem for files with embedded subtitles
- 11:08 pm Bug #714 (Invalid): Playback with gametrailers plugin.
- Sorry but I can't reproduce this at all.
Using 3.3-289-ge292f2b on PS3
- 11:08 pm Revision e292f2b7: Fix some race conditions when exiting video playback
- 10:36 pm Revision 146fa586: Fix possible use after free
- 09:59 pm Bug #790 (Fixed): Plugins: showtime freeze when reading rtmp
- Applied in changeset commit:69f7542ef4362dc51733bab85b664cfbff632fe0.
- 09:56 pm Revision 69f7542e: Don't wait for the video playback controller to terminate.
- We don't need to as we have refcounted media_pipe_t anyway.
This removes a point where the UI would freeze waiting fo...
- 09:48 pm Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- when I mean heavy, I mean average 30Mbps video (braveheart remux is the one I notice the most).
- 09:37 pm Bug #478 (Rejected): new version can't play 1080p movies
- There is nothing more to add to this ticket.
The 2012 sample is lvl 5.0 so it may not be play correctly by the cel...
- 09:35 pm Bug #721 (Rejected): L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- 5.1 content is not supported
- 09:34 pm Bug #725 (Rejected): No video output on this file
- 5.1 content is not supported by the Ps3 cell decoder.
- 09:31 pm Bug #750 (Rejected): high quality mkv (+20gb)
- I use the @BBC.Invisible.World.I.2010.1080p.BulRay.x264.DTS-HDChina.mkv@ file which probably can be obtained from any...
- 09:16 pm Bug #771 (Rejected): No video shown when playing this movie sample
- Reframes too high yes
- 09:15 pm Bug #448 (Fixed): Photo - Doesn't display .jpg over 900ko
- Seems to work now (3.3-286-g2cdb32d)
- 09:11 pm Bug #771 (Accepted): No video shown when playing this movie sample
- 09:11 pm Bug #744 (Accepted): V/A out of sync after pause for some time
- 09:11 pm Bug #725 (Accepted): No video output on this file
- 09:11 pm Bug #750 (Accepted): high quality mkv (+20gb)
- 09:11 pm Bug #721 (Accepted): L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- 09:11 pm Bug #714 (Accepted): Playback with gametrailers plugin.
- 08:58 pm Revision 2cdb32da: Fix initialized but unused warning
- 08:58 pm Revision 5a8bd98e: configure.linux: Unbreak --cc option
- 08:43 am Bug #787 (Accepted): decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- It could be fallout from the new buffering strategy (that is supposed to fix memory fragmentation causing out-of-memo...
- 06:14 am Bug #787: decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- Me too. not sure if it's the problem of my new video files or the recent builds
- 09:07 pm Bug #791: play music Multi-Channel Music Playback (DTS, FLAC, ALAC)?
- You can config your PS3 to use passthrough and made showtime using PS3 config.
DTS / AC3 / DD / ... work fine with m...
- 01:24 pm Revision b6be631e: theme: Make list2 look a bit better
- 01:23 pm Revision 93af88d9: Fix NULL deref
- 09:12 am Bug #757 (Fixed): Samba Playback Video Speed-Ups Slow-Downs
- 09:10 am Bug #789 (Need feedback): Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Attach a sample file
- 09:45 pm Bug #792 (Accepted): Crash when trying to playback
- The reason for this is that Showtime can't play video when using the Mesa DRI OpenGL driver.
Lame I know, and even...
- 09:10 pm Revision 9958e3ef: Remove unused var
- 07:48 pm Bug #792 (Fixed): Crash when trying to playback
- Showtime compiled on a new Ubuntu (11.10 (GNU/Linux 3.0.0-13-generic-pae i686)) system.
All required libraries insta...
- 05:43 pm Bug #791 (Rejected): play music Multi-Channel Music Playback (DTS, FLAC, ALAC)?
- showtime can see all file music extension dts and Flac, but showtime can only play flac stereo.
when i click DTS fil...
- 09:45 am Bug #770: Subtitles auto selection
- I created a patch to select only subtitles with same name of video file. You can use it if you feel it's appropriate.
- 11:55 pm Revision b7b12564: Remove a mutex from GLW texture load.
- We can rely on the global GLW lock now instead. Also fix some bugs causing
Showtime to crash during excessive load/un...
- 11:17 pm Revision d7ef4f70: Refactor pixmap decoding (move away from UI texture/pixmap code)
- 09:46 pm Revision 1c719d1a: Fix include path
- 09:46 pm Revision 572e078f: text: Improve text rendering by applying a box filter on the shadow
- 09:46 pm Revision 2ee3206c: pixmap: Add a box blur filter
- 09:46 pm Revision ff5c22bf: text: Fix various bugs related to outline rendering
- 04:26 pm Feature #784: Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- I tested with more images and some are being cached because that load instantly.
- 07:08 am Revision 9b66410f: Merge pull request #55 from drizztbsd/master
- PS3: Launch package_finalize on showtime_geohot.pkg.
- 08:41 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- This sounds weird.
Showtime never appends any (Commentary) strings so this must be something from the file itself?
- 07:57 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- @2: you're right, that could be a problem. but I think at the start of a chapter is hardly ever a subtitle (a scene n...
- 04:00 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- 1) like the idea of a submenu showing chapters list (bullet list or number list)
2) dislike. If there is a subtitle ...
- 10:59 am Feature #775: mkv track names display
- Thanks again for fixing, looks good after Revision e75d16d7.
A tiny thing thats bugging me.
I have a few files ...
- 10:33 am Feature #786: mkv chapters
- I wish there was an edit feature...
two more things:
1) I do still like the submenu idea, too.
2) another great ...
- 10:22 am Feature #786: mkv chapters
- another idea that just came to my mind:
You could replace the rewind and fast-forward buttons with last/next chapt...
- 12:46 am Bug #790 (Fixed): Plugins: showtime freeze when reading rtmp
- When i try to read some rtmp url showtime starts the video frame but with a blank screen and no audio (i think showti...
- 11:09 pm Bug #769 (Fixed): httpGet and httPost cookie override problem
- Applied in changeset commit:a7b1d7964a1cdde88331434b402e5ef6ea8924d6.
- 11:09 pm Revision a7b1d796: Allow HTTP cookies to be properly overridden from plugins (just as all other h...
- Fixes #769
- 11:08 pm Revision b43ae227: Add http_header_add_alloced()
- 11:03 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- hmmm i'm not so much of a user interface designer..
but i'd say either as two more of the square buttons ("|<" and...
- 10:48 pm Feature #786 (Need feedback): mkv chapters
- Yeah, I think so too. but how would you want it presented?
How should the UI work?
- 10:47 pm Revision 7525db88: Update Swedish translation
- 10:47 pm Revision f5490cf1: Update language files from source
- 10:46 pm Revision c1300020: Update Protugese translation
- 10:37 pm Revision ff5ca957: Fix fallout on Linux and PS3 from the "Use -iquote for local headers" commit
- 10:35 pm Revision 10f1bc0a: Merge remote branch 'wader/local_headers'
- 10:31 pm Revision e75d16d7: Always try to give audio/subtitle tracks a name
- refs #775
- 08:32 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- platform: ps3
- 08:30 pm Bug #789 (Invalid): Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Showtime 3.3.264.g03b4f
Youtube plugin 1.2
Playback of 720p youtube content is lagging with "CPU is too slow" mes...
- 07:19 pm Bug #695: Subtitle Size differs between .srt and .ass
- PS: sorry, the last snippet is on
- 07:17 pm Bug #695: Subtitle Size differs between .srt and .ass
- Now that I have a working DEV environment, I tried some changes.
this fix makes showtime prioritize external subti...
- 11:08 pm Revision 6d4c4071: Use -iquote for local headers
- By using -iquote for local headers files system headers can
not unintentionally include local header files with same ...
- 10:12 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- Sorry, another update. I experimented a bit further and noticed the same thing for matroska files as well, if neither...
- 09:32 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- Thank you for the fix, works nicely.
A little thing i just noticed: when watching an avi container (with only one au...
- 03:27 pm Bug #787: decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- I've had the same problem too with recent builds. Files that played fine before just freeze up or pixelate.
- 02:11 pm Bug #787 (Fixed): decoding issues: h264 track in mkv container
- I just tried a current build on the ps3 (3.3.264.g03b4f) and it seems i can't play any of my (self-encoded) dvd rips ...
- 01:59 pm Revision 231b1239: PS3: Launch package_finalize on showtime_geohot.pkg.
- That is needed because package_finalize does not work under 3.41 + jailbreak.
Furthermore package_finalize is useless...
- 12:42 pm Feature #784: Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- Hi andreas,
This problem is for all images i get from HTTP.
Try this URL for example:
- 12:00 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- Damn it, hit enter too early, sorry.
I included a test file with 6 chapters, each one with a distinctive name.
- 11:56 am Feature #786 (Fixed): mkv chapters
- It would be great i if there was any support for chapters included in mkv files.
- 11:04 pm Revision 03b4f589: Various fixes to browse decoration
- - Recognize albums (as in audio with all album properties set to the same string)
- Plug a memory leak
- 11:04 pm Revision f81354b1: prop: Add timeout parameter to prop_courier_wait()
- 10:21 pm Revision 735ec509: Use rstr for album names in browse decoration
- 09:52 pm Revision 06142337: Update German translation
- 09:51 pm Revision b0ecf5fd: Use rstr for URLs in browse decrorator
- 09:51 pm Revision b19a0ae0: rstr: Add rstr_set() helper
- 09:51 pm Revision 697e468b: prop: Add rstr specific callbacks for subscriptions
- 09:15 pm Revision 0b906db3: Fix bug causing playcount, etc being corrupt sometimes
- 06:56 pm Bug #757: Samba Playback Video Speed-Ups Slow-Downs
- Glad to hear that
- 06:41 pm Feature #785 (Fixed): external .ass .ssa subtitle support
- Hi Andreas,first thank you for your work and sorry for my bad english
is possible add external .ass .ssa subtitle su...
- 04:00 pm Bug #757: Samba Playback Video Speed-Ups Slow-Downs
Sorry for the late feedback.
I can say that in v3.3.247 I have no problems with the video any more.
- 01:30 pm Revision cc68d8c7: Update Swedish translation
- 01:27 pm Revision 2f1649c1: Update lang files from source
- 01:27 pm Revision 13844622: Update Bulgarian translation
- 01:22 pm Revision ba8bbd81: Support for movie cover arts in same directory
- Very simple. If there is move called something.xxx and an image called
something.yyy the browse will hide the image f...
- 01:50 pm Revision 7468130c: Missing stuff from last commit + some rstr optimizations in media tracks
- 01:39 pm Revision a9ba2faa: Split metadb stuff into a file of its own
- 01:29 pm Revision 4d3f40db: Move metadata.[ch] into metadata/
- 01:07 pm Revision 91971142: Update Italian translation
- 01:06 pm Feature #784 (Need feedback): Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- Showtime will cache the images correctly based on the HTTP headers.
Even so, I think some of the HTTP servers out ...
- 11:26 pm Revision 39cbfa65: Remove unused var
- 09:12 pm Feature #784 (Fixed): Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- I'm developing a plugin that use several images loaded from http. That images are loaded to the directory to make men...
- 02:52 am Feature #518: Samba streaming
- Just wondering how I would log in as guest; the ps3 complain authentication is necessary even though I have no login ...
- 11:48 pm Feature #775 (Fixed): mkv track names display
- Applied in changeset commit:60980cefc94549c131fb1159e51aa9ff98995403.
- 11:47 pm Revision 60980cef: Extract title of tracks from matroska files
- Fixes #775
- 11:37 pm Feature #780: Plugins: Make it possible to modify a setting object programatically
- Ok .Thanks andreas
- 10:42 pm Bug #746 (Fixed): SMB (Samaba) Video Playback Issues
- I can't reproduce any of these anymore.
I'm pretty sure the third bug has been fixed.
Also a I've given the SMB c...
- 10:38 pm Feature #780 (Accepted): Plugins: Make it possible to modify a setting object programatically
- Your code is wrong.
service.set is in no way related to the setting object.
the anonymous function that is pass...
- 10:32 pm Bug #760 (Fixed): Memory leak when playing large/long movies
- Applied in changeset commit:6730eae44d6246f728a2782e872bfdbc1281ce03.
- 10:31 pm Revision 6730eae4: Rewrite buffer handling for media streaming
- Instead of allocating memory for each packet we now allocate one large
chunk of memory and use it as a circular FIFO....
- 10:01 pm Feature #780: Plugins: Make it possible to modify a setting object programatically
- This a plugin setting i tried to change inside the plugin
@settings.createBool("set", "Accepted?", false, function...
- 09:57 pm Bug #781: Plugins: Read local xml files
- 09:55 pm Feature #780 (Need feedback): Plugins: Make it possible to modify a setting object programatically
- I'm not even sure what you are trying to do here.
What is the service object?
- 09:54 pm Bug #781: Plugins: Read local xml files
- Ok. Problem solved.
Googling i discover that is a bug of XML, if you do this workaroud it works :)
- 09:54 pm Bug #782 (Invalid): Plugins: Read files from SMB path
- 09:54 pm Bug #781 (Invalid): Plugins: Read local xml files
- Not really related to this, but just FYI
- 09:53 pm Revision e6bb4067: docs: Mention that showtime.readFile() is not available in release builds
- 09:51 pm Bug #781: Plugins: Read local xml files
- Ok, The readFile() method is not available in (correctly built) release versions of Showtime.
Because I d...
- 09:47 pm Bug #781: Plugins: Read local xml files
I'm sorry the problem is not reading the files. I tested with local path, with plugin.path and with smb p...
- 09:16 pm Bug #782 (Invalid): Plugins: Read files from SMB path
- Read files from SMB paths
- 09:15 pm Bug #781 (Invalid): Plugins: Read local xml files
- Read a XML file from a local path or from plugin.path
- 01:36 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- Sample with 1 Video, 2 Audio and 8 Subtitle Tracks.
The attached text file contains a description of each track, alo...
- 12:17 am Feature #780 (Accepted): Plugins: Make it possible to modify a setting object programatically
- When i try to change a setting in real time it changes and when i'm inside showtime it works (but is not changed in t...
- 12:15 am Bug #779 (Fixed): Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- When i try to send a message to screen it a lot of text, showtime blocks
@var text="sdfsd f sdf sdf sdfsdfsd fsdf ...
- 11:41 pm Revision e5f75275: Rework media buffering a bit
- Make it possibly to defer the copying of data from AVPacket to our own
buffers until we've enough space in the buffer
- 10:45 pm Revision e39ccf84: Add Solvenian translation
- by Drago Kraner
- 10:44 pm Bug #773 (Invalid): Idee to eliminate the Memory Problem on MKV!!!
- 10:43 pm Revision 6ec70f1a: Fix some problems causing showtime to suddenly stop showing items when browsing
- 09:36 pm Revision 9999f660: Merge pull request #54 from jonask/master
- Fedora 16 update
- 09:21 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- Please attach a sample file too!
- 09:19 pm Revision 98b0f923: Migrate restartposition from videoitem to item.
- 08:55 pm Bug #773: Idee to eliminate the Memory Problem on MKV!!!
- Ok I understand.
i Think thats are only up to 4.0 High Level MKVs :-( and i read the Problem is on many players th...
- 08:45 pm Bug #740 (Fixed): Bookmarks: Selecting photo image and appera fodler image?
- Applied in changeset commit:b035fc2d9185d565496e0a8a9f154785ba592555.
- 08:45 pm Revision b035fc2d: Bookmarks: Correctly set property when selecting the photo icon
- Fixes #740
- 08:39 pm Bug #773: Idee to eliminate the Memory Problem on MKV!!!
- I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to address here.
Yes, there are known problems with excessive memory usag...
- 08:33 pm Revision 553b79c2: Update Danish translation
- 08:32 pm Revision 99b51bdf: Update Russian translation
- 10:51 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- btw: mkvinfo (http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/) displays the track names as the attribute "Name" of a Track.
- 10:13 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- hm i don't quite know which menu you mean, so i just post a step by step :)
I use Showtime 3.2 on the PS3, watchin...
- 09:26 pm Revision 5288aae7: Merge pull request #53 from alexandrezia/fixDisplayLastSubtitleEntry
- Fix a bug where showtime does not display the last subtitle entry
- 09:25 pm Revision 0b868914: Fix some bugs when creating pixmaps
- 09:10 pm Bug #776 (Fixed): Http Client Hangs
- Applied in changeset commit:819e5ddf1e9457b7973f07ebdc995b183cbd6a71.
- 09:10 pm Revision 819e5ddf: http: Fix some problems with connection: close and SSL
- Fixes #776
- 09:05 pm Bug #776 (Accepted): Http Client Hangs
- Yep, def. seems broken
- 08:56 pm Feature #775 (Need feedback): mkv track names display
- You talk about the items that can be selected in the menu now?
- 01:37 pm Feature #775: mkv track names display
- 12:10 pm Feature #777 (New): simple BD iso support
It would be nice that showtime would support \BDMV\STREAM\ video streams inside decrypted BD images.
- 01:25 am Bug #776 (Fixed): Http Client Hangs
- I suppose the origin of the problem can be the multiple redirects
- 12:10 am Feature #775 (Fixed): mkv track names display
- This is especially useful for audio and subtitle tracks, because if there are multiple audio or subtitle tracks with ...
- 11:59 pm Bug #774 (Invalid): MKV and JPG don't start from "dev_bdvd"
- Application don't play any MKV or even JPG files from BD-R (dev_bdvd) . When i copy this file to USB, then everything...
- 05:07 pm Bug #773 (Invalid): Idee to eliminate the Memory Problem on MKV!!!
- I Read more then 8 Hours in the Internet and found a Problem that many Media Players got!
ok first i found...
Also available in: Atom