From 12/10/2011 to 01/08/2012
- 10:55 pm Revision 01764b06: Update Polish translation
- 10:41 pm Bug #216 (Fixed): Image navigator - missing rotation of previews
- Applied in changeset commit:ef0a035d48701ded73fa45a815461d7497a1cc54.
- 10:40 pm Revision ef0a035d: glw: Make sure the UI respects orientation of images also when doing alpha sha...
- Fixes #216
- 09:37 pm Revision 54811148: Don't try to write to blobcache if file load fails
- 09:37 pm Revision 8cec5f88: Initial clist
- 09:37 pm Revision fec3e80c: glw: More clist wip
- 02:25 pm Revision eadfa6cf: Make it possible to turn off the multilingual 'No media loaded'
- 02:17 pm Revision 8b4c016e: Mac: Map F4 -> Enable screen saver
- 02:16 pm Revision 6e28810a: theme: Make the 'No media loaded' screen a bit funkier
- Display it in all lanuages we know of and animate that
AVoid burn in problems with TVs
- 12:42 am Feature #831 (New): Support for more real time streaming protocols
- For what i understand showtime supports:
- HTTP Streaming
- RTMP - Real Time Messaging Protocol
- HTSP - Home Tv S...
- 11:29 pm Revision 5524bcdf: Use av_malloc() where we should
- 11:00 pm Feature #816 (Fixed): WebMedia new logo
- Closed on request
- 10:49 pm Revision 93ee31c1: Add support for imageset: URIs
- 10:19 pm Revision 3990e66d: glw: Fix bug causing reload of images due to rescaling requirement to sometime...
- 11:40 pm Revision 31176ea8: Autobuild fixes for ps3
- 11:34 pm Revision a323c190: Updates for autobuild system
- 10:37 pm Bug #823: Video buffer runs empty
- I have a gigabit wired network, downloading files from the server runs at 20 megabytes per second easily. I did some ...
- 09:27 pm Bug #823 (Rejected): Video buffer runs empty
- This is just because your network is too slow.
Showtime needs to stream the movie twice in order to extract thumbn...
- 07:25 pm Revision 45685f07: glw: glt_url is always set, don't worry about anything else
- 07:23 pm Revision 522169ca: glw: Fix linked list corruption causing UI freeze
- Could happen when we failed to load an image
- 02:36 am Feature #827 (New): Support cue for APE playback
- cue serves as the play list for a big APE file, such as a whole cd image. Showtime already supports APE playback. Nee...
- 11:51 am Bug #826 (Invalid): Play MKV recorded on BD-R (UDF 2.0)
- Play MKV recorded on BD-R (UDF 2.0).
- 05:58 pm Feature #816: WebMedia new logo
I allready talked to Girish.
You can close this.
- 01:01 pm Revision cfa3106f: Fix the broken 1088 -> 1080 fix
- 08:40 am Revision 98b8d2a5: Drop stray printf
- 12:24 am Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- Here you go.
- 11:15 pm Feature #818: Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Hey Andreas,
just installed the unofficial build with this patch included. At first it seemed that it still doesn...
- 11:10 pm Revision c793b984: Fix bug causing incorrect rendering of text in GLW UI
- 10:18 pm Bug #442 (Fixed): Video Image compressed horizontally
- It's now possible to flick a switch in video settings during playback to stretch to fullscreen.
- 10:16 pm Bug #810 (Need feedback): AC3 mono track does not work.
- Uhm, actually I've no idea what might be wrong.
Perhaps you can attach the sample?
- 10:14 pm Feature #657: "AppedItem" Cookies
- yes, this is no longer a problem!
- 10:10 pm Bug #759 (Fixed): Subtitle fails to load
- Applied in changeset commit:ab389aba046bd20a15ff6a20c142d7c836c24188.
- 10:10 pm Revision ab389aba: Add support for UTF-16 SRT
- Fixes #759
- 09:28 pm Bug #770 (Fixed): Subtitles auto selection
- Applied in changeset commit:db85dbbfd374c1d54fe7e637fc442138ca2084f3.
- 09:27 pm Revision db85dbbf: Only consider SRT subs if rest of filename matches with movie filename.
- Fixes #770
- 09:17 pm Feature #657 (Need feedback): "AppedItem" Cookies
- I believe this problem has been sorted out now?
- 08:48 pm Revision e6159814: VDPAU: Use shaders for scaling instead of the VDPAU mixer
- 08:05 pm Feature #818: Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Thanks a lot for this delayed christmas present! Hope you had wonderful holidays and a will have a happy new year!
- 01:33 pm Revision 4690517c: Update german translation de_DE
- 01:32 pm Revision db318809: Update Danish translation
- 01:28 pm Revision 4b9fee21: VDPAU: Disable spatial deinterlacing on 1080 content. Not all GPUs are fast enuf
- 01:06 pm Revision 4fc058ce: VDPAU: If height == 1088, say it's 1080 because it works!
- 01:03 pm Revision c3c955be: htsp: increase buffer
- 12:55 pm Feature #818 (Fixed): Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Applied in changeset commit:9cedc56507aae3ec52171bdd8795121a32b1c58b.
- 12:54 pm Revision 9cedc565: upnp: Fix arist images in screensaver. Also plug a memory leak
- Fixes #818
- 12:48 pm Revision 4ca95926: glw: Add support for simulating texture load failures
- 12:40 pm Revision 3b1594d3: Use rstr_t on more places
- Fixes #802 (again)
- 09:38 am Feature #824: MKV Cover Art
- I suggest priority to the standard file names listed above.
Maybe add an option "Always try to display cover art" ...
- 09:34 am Feature #824 (New): MKV Cover Art
- Please support MKV Covert art attachments....
- 05:50 pm Bug #823: Video buffer runs empty
- The depletion of the queue seems to be triggered by launching the thumbnail view. When I don't touch it the queue doe...
- 05:25 pm Bug #823 (Rejected): Video buffer runs empty
- Seen on latest unofficial build.
When playing video, the video buffer queue slowly depletes and runs empty. Showin...
- 11:35 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Can the 'Duration' be positioned under the image instead of to the right of the image? So then the image can fit all ...
- 12:15 pm Feature #821 (New): rar-ed content and external subtitles
- i have a movie split into 50 parts [RAR] ,there is no subtitle inside the rar-ed file , is it possible to load or se...
- 07:47 am Feature #819 (Fixed): Rename playlist entry (and MKV metadata title)
- I would like a simple way to rename a playlist entry in Showtime. If the file is an MKV file, renaming it will apply ...
- 03:26 am Feature #818 (Fixed): Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- By now, only local files (internal / external drive) trigger the screensaver where several images from the artists ar...
- 05:30 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- You really don't have to worry about the chapter title covering up anything important (like subtitles) if you make it...
- 05:18 pm Feature #817: Hide .rar split tags from playlist
- Ignore the * marks in my previous post (I thought this was the bold tag for text here).
- 05:16 pm Feature #817 (New): Hide .rar split tags from playlist
- Can you hide the part tag from split .rar files?
When I split a movie into .rar files, Showtime will display the f...
- 03:06 am Feature #816 (Fixed): WebMedia new logo
- Once again this is the only place I can think of putting this. Hopefully the person who created 'webmedia' will see t...
- 02:27 pm Revision 5662dac3: Revert "Add prop_select_first()"
- This reverts commit db940f4b3a531f94efd123b7558da6a8226870eb.
- 02:24 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Ok, so .. seems there are a lot of broken stuff in the multiopt things.
But it's certainly problems there yes. I'l...
- 01:57 pm Revision 6ea839ea: multiopt setting: Make sure something is always selected
- 01:57 pm Revision db940f4b: Add prop_select_first()
- 02:04 am Feature #814 (Accepted): Plugins: AMF reading support?
- I'm working in a Ustream plugin but when I try to get an AMF file that contains information about a specific stream o...
- 01:11 am Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- I confirm this bug, but it only requires a simple edit of a setting in plugin's settings as workaround, but is not a ...
- 01:02 am Feature #812 (New): Plugin Dependencies
- It would be helpful if there was a dependency checker before installing a new plugin (in a similar way than apt-get o...
- 10:41 pm Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- No, probably not I think I shoudl be able to find a monotrack
- 10:39 pm Feature #811 (Accepted): Movie library like xbmc with scrapers
- Agree, this is my personal #1 feature as well.
I just don't think the current UI would support it in a good way...
- 09:26 pm Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- Do you still need a sample?
- 04:24 pm Feature #811 (Accepted): Movie library like xbmc with scrapers
- It would be great to have the movie library with posters, movie info and backgrounds when is a movie selected (looks ...
- 04:08 pm Bug #810 (Accepted): AC3 mono track does not work.
- Yeah, the PS3 audio output code does not really support mono so it should be easy to fix.
- 02:08 pm Bug #810 (Fixed): AC3 mono track does not work.
- I have a mkv file with 3 AC3 48000 Hz 192 KB/s tracks. The first is the main track and mono. The second and third are...
- 12:22 pm Feature #807: CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Thanks andreas
- 03:21 am Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> VP8 is not accelerated on the PS3 so it will be slow, not much to do about that.
> The au...
- 11:15 pm Bug #796 (Fixed): Audio track bug
- Applied in changeset commit:717230c0cbd109d5482a58e33a7db936abb70bd4.
- 11:15 pm Revision 717230c0: Keep audio pipeline full even if audio is turned off (during video playback)
- Fixes #796
- 10:47 pm Bug #735 (Invalid): MKV with no video or audio playback
- h264 [DEBUG]: sps:0 profile:100/41 poc:0 ref:8 120x68 FRM 8B8 crop:0/0/0/0 VUI 420 1001/48000
h264 [DEBUG]: pps:0 sp...
- 10:45 pm Bug #805 (Fixed): MegaViewer plug in spelled incorrectly
- Should be fixed now
- 10:45 pm Revision c10bd8c5: Fix crash
- 10:26 pm Feature #807 (Fixed): CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Applied in changeset commit:dedc7ca32673f98b39a1dafaef87cdae5652e465.
- 10:25 pm Revision dedc7ca3: ps3: Correct identification of mounted optical drives (names and icon)
- Fixes #807
- 10:23 pm Bug #794: .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- Thanks man,
That was a quick fix! I'll check it out as soon as maximilian's build link updates :)
- 10:18 pm Bug #794 (Fixed): .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- Applied in changeset commit:00ef446784dd261fd8a374446b31a14ac0199c04.
- 10:17 pm Revision 00ef4467: videoplayback: If we get an error during playback wait until buffers are empty...
- This seems to happen for OGM by default
- 10:11 pm Bug #794 (Accepted): .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- 10:09 pm Bug #789 (Accepted): Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- VP8 is not accelerated on the PS3 so it will be slow, not much to do about that.
The audio is certainly corrupted ...
- 09:38 pm Revision 53cb21f3: Update Slovenian translation
- 09:19 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- > # execute a navOpen() event which will just open a new page just like if the user clicked on an item that is bound ...
- 03:45 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Fabio Ferreira wrote:
> Yes, that's true, but you can tell us the video id and the format (flv or webm)...
- 02:30 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- +1 for this feature
- 02:10 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- Fabio Ferreira wrote:
> Yes that would be good, but was not exactly that what I meant, I was talking about executing...
- 01:43 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- Yes that would be good, but was not exactly that what I meant, I was talking about executing routes in middle of func...
- 01:41 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Yes, that's true, but you can tell us the video id and the format (flv or webm)...
- 12:32 pm Feature #439: Support for RSS
- Hi, i developed showtime a plugin that can read RSS podcasts.
webMedia plugin: http://psx-scene.com/forums/content...
- 12:04 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Attach a sample file
Well I don't know how to attach sample because videos come form yuotub...
- 08:49 am Revision 8139fb24: blobcache: Fix a bunch of bugs
- 08:48 am Revision 40267670: Add missing file (md5.h)
- 08:29 am Feature #808 (Accepted): Plugins: Support for external calls
- I think showtime.probe() could be extended to handle this.
Right now it doesn't but it should be rather easy to fix.
- 02:30 am Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
This is already possible. For example if you have hd trailers plugin installed.
You can do something like this :
- 12:50 am Feature #808 (Accepted): Plugins: Support for external calls
- It would be extremely helpful if we could instead of opening routes, execute them. For example, in a route called you...
- 12:15 am Revision 74045ca1: A new filebased blobcache. sqlite just didn't make it
- 12:02 am Revision ae99fc5a: Add pool_num()
- 10:29 pm Revision 7ef78e13: Fix http_ctime()
- 09:12 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- I've just scrolled through my video list (stored on my NAS) in Showtime. There was one video that displayed something...
- 05:41 pm Feature #807 (Fixed): CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Just some user interface improvements on PS3.
Put a CD icon and change the text in this:
- "dev_bdvd" - BluRay Disc...
- 05:30 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Andreas, i'm sorry but this two problems are related so i thought i had to put it here.
Since i can't reopen it i wr...
- 02:15 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Please don't reuse bugs :(
- 12:30 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Another problem detected.
If i install the plugin from sratch (cleaning old settings) showtime will not read the com...
- 11:12 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- Another option is to display the title directly above the thumbnails, but the layout space is very small, so I'm not ...
- 11:04 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- We already have a chapter layout screen. There is a button that displays the "thumbnails" for every 2 minutes or so.
- 10:54 pm Revision f12f7a52: theme: Add missing SkipBack and SkipNext icons
- 10:53 pm Revision d86926dc: svg: Add support for <rect/>
- 10:20 pm Revision a49321b3: The file bundler does not really support file with spaces, so avoid that
- 09:51 pm Feature #518: Samba streaming
Windows 7 by default will not let you share folders to users that don't have a password. You can disable that...
- 08:53 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Girish Patel wrote:
> Andreas Öman wrote:
> > OTOH i'm not even sure if showtime supports that currently for vi...
- 08:52 pm Bug #806 (Fixed): Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Applied in changeset commit:3d6c6cf8459bbd9341ae7977f9989e10d1bd89ee.
- 08:52 pm Revision a514cf0d: upnp: Grab albumart for images and videos as well
- 08:34 pm Revision 3d6c6cf8: theme: Move video title above image
- Fixes #806
- 08:34 pm Bug #779: Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- Ok. Now it doesnt block!! Thanks
But... when the text it's long it appears with graphical problems (i can only see...
- 08:26 pm Bug #790: Plugins: showtime freeze when reading rtmp
- Working good now. Thanks
- 08:26 pm Feature #801: Localisation of plugins
- Ok. Cool. Will wait. Thanks
- 08:25 pm Bug #741: Impossible to put latin charaters (ú, ç, etc) in bookmarks url
- Ok. I'll wait for the on-screen-keyboard on PS3.
- 08:24 pm Feature #784: Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- Working very well! thanks andreas
- 08:22 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Hi Andreas!
It's working good. Just one problem. The Up and Down arrows don't appear in my showtime on PS3. Bad Path?
- 08:10 pm Revision 68f13a21: docs: Mention from which version settings.createMultiOpt() is available
- 06:05 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> OTOH i'm not even sure if showtime supports that currently for video items (easy to add thou...
- 04:57 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- It's really the upnp servers responsibility to add a cover to the item.
Not sure if there are any upnp servers that...
- 04:20 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Ok. And about inside mkv attachement and through UPnP ?
- 01:00 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- If you have a file in the same directory that have the same name (except the file type postfix) and is an image, then...
- 12:17 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Since when is there cover support Andreas ?
I'm using 3.3.2xx and I have no cover with mkv (added it as attached fil...
- 12:12 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- I think having the title above (left aligned) would be better, and the duration below (aligned to the right)
- 02:05 am Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- I vote having the title above or below the cover image also.
- 01:39 am Bug #805: MegaViewer plug in spelled incorrectly
Different subject I've been having a play with the MegaViewer logo and have come up with the attached :)
- 12:54 am Bug #806 (Fixed): Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- I've just set up a cover for a video file. I looked at it on screen and realised that nearly all of the video title w...
- 12:47 am Bug #805: MegaViewer plug in spelled incorrectly
- This is actually a typo in the plugin.json, fixed it just waiting for the update of the repo.
- 12:32 am Bug #805 (Fixed): MegaViewer plug in spelled incorrectly
- Only a minor thing but the MegaViewer title in Showtime is spelled as 'MegaViwer'
- 12:02 am Feature #802 (Fixed): Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Applied in changeset commit:de54b8db80eb744454a3e0c82cbc185f296e24dc.
- 12:01 am Revision de54b8db: js: Add createMultiOpt() to the settings object and fix various race conditions.
- In addition make the settings object properly resource tracked instead
of relying on the spidermonkey GC to reap the ...
- 12:00 am Revision 3d802afd: Make settings_create_multiopt() accept prop_courier argument like the rest of ...
- 11:59 pm Revision 3a7f9183: Clear callback when setting is destroyed
- 11:58 pm Revision 41c39f5d: Add prop_courier_create_lockmgr()
- This can be used for special cases where we want to force locking
mode from the courier.
- 11:57 pm Revision 09704684: Make prop_get_name() thread safe
- 11:57 pm Revision 44d9b2b5: settings: Avoid duplicate init for integer settings
- 11:56 pm Revision d2331990: Add setting_detach()
- 07:28 pm Revision 5de81847: Update Russian translation
- 07:27 pm Revision de9eff0e: Update trad. Chinese translation
- 11:50 pm Revision 538394e7: Change some pthread_ into hts_
- 11:50 pm Bug #803 (Fixed): No audio when playing this movie sample
- Applied in changeset commit:be2ca30448c607355996068ab025e6fe508fb30c.
- 11:50 pm Revision be2ca304: Fix support for 5.0 audio
- Fixes #803
- 11:23 pm Bug #803 (Accepted): No audio when playing this movie sample
- Problem is that the audio is 5.0
- 11:06 pm Bug #791 (Rejected): play music Multi-Channel Music Playback (DTS, FLAC, ALAC)?
- You need to attach samples.
- 11:04 pm Bug #795 (Invalid): Playback Issue
- It stutters on my Linux box as well when playing back with VDPAU acceleration.
The video bitrate peaks at 80Mbps o...
- 10:47 pm Bug #779: Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- I've fixed the rendering problems.
Note that if you use showtime.message() from a thread that does not expect to b...
- 10:46 pm Revision 5c06307b: js: Load raw js code from a detached thread to avoid blocking the main thread
- 10:46 pm Bug #779 (Fixed): Plugins: Message with a lot of charaters block
- Applied in changeset commit:7557e3e5d92fa97c682434f2ef4ad1736ea40cc0.
- 10:46 pm Revision 7557e3e5: Better support for truncating text
- Fixes #779
- 10:25 pm Feature #417 (Fixed): Mark files that has been played
- I think this is all done now.
Yes, the UI could be better but that is for a different issue to track.
- 10:21 pm Bug #380 (Accepted): When in non-shader mode on X11 Showtime GLW can not play video.
- 10:16 pm Revision 8323179d: Correctly deal with SQLITE_LOCKED in blobcache
- 01:43 pm Revision e7f44252: Update Italian translation
- 01:30 pm Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- It woudl be possible but is almost 100% certain to be too slow. the PowerPC CPU in the PS3 implement some instruction...
- 12:10 pm Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- Thank you for clarifying this issue.
Would it be possible to play the movie if Showtime would use software decodin...
- 09:38 am Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- No, it's a problem with the h264 decoder available on the ps3. It just does not support this video file.
- 05:05 am Bug #803 (Fixed): No audio when playing this movie sample
- When playing the sample with the latest version of Showtime on PS3 (3.3.307), the audio is mute. The video and audio ...
- 04:54 am Bug #771: No video shown when playing this movie sample
- I am sorry, but I don't get it. What does it mean, reframes too high? How does that solve my problem? I can play the ...
- 12:03 am Feature #784 (Fixed): Plugins: Cache remote (HTTP) image files
- Applied in changeset commit:b888f9b76da6d035f9021b20ce21b80fbadd2ccc.
- 12:03 am Revision b888f9b7: glw: Make image loaders load expired images from cache if they are available.
- It then retries (at lowest priority) to refetch those images and will
replace the displayed image if the contents hav...
Also available in: Atom