From 12/14/2011 to 01/12/2012
- 11:06 pm Showtime 3.4 release candidate
- I've made a pre-release of what will soon be Showtime 3.4
It's called 3.3.384 and is available for download "here"...
- 10:36 pm Revision c5c3ad14: Fix bug causing screen saver to show a little too much stuff at once
- 10:36 pm Revision 5536a8b4: ps3: Fix regression from last commit (seek caused picture order problems)
- refs #750
- 08:23 pm Bug #791: play music Multi-Channel Music Playback (DTS, FLAC, ALAC)?
Hotel California - Eagles format DTS 5.1 (65M)
i can hear this so...
- 08:00 pm Revision a51b2118: Update trad. chinese translation
- 07:54 pm Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- I've noticed the glitch too.
- 11:56 am Bug #750: high quality mkv (+20gb)
- It's fixed!
But, there is a new bug (that should be easy to fix).
If you ff on any video, some frames from the or...
- 02:53 am Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
So beautiful posts,all I like,hope to be better then,and enjoy yourself,good luck in your life.Thanks for your idea...
- 12:17 am Bug #729 (Fixed): .MP4 Container problem (and possible .MKV improvement suggestion)
- Applied in changeset commit:2f088a77f37dc56eb49d72ea583fd8beaf9a3016.
- 12:17 am Bug #750 (Fixed): high quality mkv (+20gb)
- Applied in changeset commit:2f088a77f37dc56eb49d72ea583fd8beaf9a3016.
- 12:16 am Revision 2f088a77: ps3: Various fixes for problems with cell accelerated h264 playback
- Fixes #729
- 08:38 pm Bug #810 (Fixed): AC3 mono track does not work.
- Applied in changeset commit:102bdb92952666ff87863c57163acef38804c8b1.
- 08:36 pm Revision 102bdb92: ps3: Fix mono float (ac3, etc) audio output
- Fixes #810
- 12:05 am Revision b7d7cf24: Minor fixes
- 11:51 pm Revision 95881b57: Add support for plural forms in i18n code
- 11:11 pm Feature #814 (Accepted): Plugins: AMF reading support?
- 10:55 pm Revision 01764b06: Update Polish translation
- 10:41 pm Bug #216 (Fixed): Image navigator - missing rotation of previews
- Applied in changeset commit:ef0a035d48701ded73fa45a815461d7497a1cc54.
- 10:40 pm Revision ef0a035d: glw: Make sure the UI respects orientation of images also when doing alpha sha...
- Fixes #216
- 09:37 pm Revision 54811148: Don't try to write to blobcache if file load fails
- 09:37 pm Revision 8cec5f88: Initial clist
- 09:37 pm Revision fec3e80c: glw: More clist wip
- 02:25 pm Revision eadfa6cf: Make it possible to turn off the multilingual 'No media loaded'
- 02:17 pm Revision 8b4c016e: Mac: Map F4 -> Enable screen saver
- 02:16 pm Revision 6e28810a: theme: Make the 'No media loaded' screen a bit funkier
- Display it in all lanuages we know of and animate that
AVoid burn in problems with TVs
- 12:42 am Feature #831 (New): Support for more real time streaming protocols
- For what i understand showtime supports:
- HTTP Streaming
- RTMP - Real Time Messaging Protocol
- HTSP - Home Tv S...
- 11:29 pm Revision 5524bcdf: Use av_malloc() where we should
- 11:00 pm Feature #816 (Fixed): WebMedia new logo
- Closed on request
- 10:49 pm Revision 93ee31c1: Add support for imageset: URIs
- 10:19 pm Revision 3990e66d: glw: Fix bug causing reload of images due to rescaling requirement to sometime...
- 11:40 pm Revision 31176ea8: Autobuild fixes for ps3
- 11:34 pm Revision a323c190: Updates for autobuild system
- 10:37 pm Bug #823: Video buffer runs empty
- I have a gigabit wired network, downloading files from the server runs at 20 megabytes per second easily. I did some ...
- 09:27 pm Bug #823 (Rejected): Video buffer runs empty
- This is just because your network is too slow.
Showtime needs to stream the movie twice in order to extract thumbn...
- 07:25 pm Revision 45685f07: glw: glt_url is always set, don't worry about anything else
- 07:23 pm Revision 522169ca: glw: Fix linked list corruption causing UI freeze
- Could happen when we failed to load an image
- 02:36 am Feature #827 (New): Support cue for APE playback
- cue serves as the play list for a big APE file, such as a whole cd image. Showtime already supports APE playback. Nee...
- 11:51 am Bug #826 (Invalid): Play MKV recorded on BD-R (UDF 2.0)
- Play MKV recorded on BD-R (UDF 2.0).
- 05:58 pm Feature #816: WebMedia new logo
I allready talked to Girish.
You can close this.
- 01:01 pm Revision cfa3106f: Fix the broken 1088 -> 1080 fix
- 08:40 am Revision 98b8d2a5: Drop stray printf
- 12:24 am Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- Here you go.
- 11:15 pm Feature #818: Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Hey Andreas,
just installed the unofficial build with this patch included. At first it seemed that it still doesn...
- 11:10 pm Revision c793b984: Fix bug causing incorrect rendering of text in GLW UI
- 10:18 pm Bug #442 (Fixed): Video Image compressed horizontally
- It's now possible to flick a switch in video settings during playback to stretch to fullscreen.
- 10:16 pm Bug #810 (Need feedback): AC3 mono track does not work.
- Uhm, actually I've no idea what might be wrong.
Perhaps you can attach the sample?
- 10:14 pm Feature #657: "AppedItem" Cookies
- yes, this is no longer a problem!
- 10:10 pm Bug #759 (Fixed): Subtitle fails to load
- Applied in changeset commit:ab389aba046bd20a15ff6a20c142d7c836c24188.
- 10:10 pm Revision ab389aba: Add support for UTF-16 SRT
- Fixes #759
- 09:28 pm Bug #770 (Fixed): Subtitles auto selection
- Applied in changeset commit:db85dbbfd374c1d54fe7e637fc442138ca2084f3.
- 09:27 pm Revision db85dbbf: Only consider SRT subs if rest of filename matches with movie filename.
- Fixes #770
- 09:17 pm Feature #657 (Need feedback): "AppedItem" Cookies
- I believe this problem has been sorted out now?
- 08:48 pm Revision e6159814: VDPAU: Use shaders for scaling instead of the VDPAU mixer
- 08:05 pm Feature #818: Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Thanks a lot for this delayed christmas present! Hope you had wonderful holidays and a will have a happy new year!
- 01:33 pm Revision 4690517c: Update german translation de_DE
- 01:32 pm Revision db318809: Update Danish translation
- 01:28 pm Revision 4b9fee21: VDPAU: Disable spatial deinterlacing on 1080 content. Not all GPUs are fast enuf
- 01:06 pm Revision 4fc058ce: VDPAU: If height == 1088, say it's 1080 because it works!
- 01:03 pm Revision c3c955be: htsp: increase buffer
- 12:55 pm Feature #818 (Fixed): Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- Applied in changeset commit:9cedc56507aae3ec52171bdd8795121a32b1c58b.
- 12:54 pm Revision 9cedc565: upnp: Fix arist images in screensaver. Also plug a memory leak
- Fixes #818
- 12:48 pm Revision 4ca95926: glw: Add support for simulating texture load failures
- 12:40 pm Revision 3b1594d3: Use rstr_t on more places
- Fixes #802 (again)
- 09:38 am Feature #824: MKV Cover Art
- I suggest priority to the standard file names listed above.
Maybe add an option "Always try to display cover art" ...
- 09:34 am Feature #824 (New): MKV Cover Art
- Please support MKV Covert art attachments....
- 05:50 pm Bug #823: Video buffer runs empty
- The depletion of the queue seems to be triggered by launching the thumbnail view. When I don't touch it the queue doe...
- 05:25 pm Bug #823 (Rejected): Video buffer runs empty
- Seen on latest unofficial build.
When playing video, the video buffer queue slowly depletes and runs empty. Showin...
- 11:35 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- Can the 'Duration' be positioned under the image instead of to the right of the image? So then the image can fit all ...
- 12:15 pm Feature #821 (New): rar-ed content and external subtitles
- i have a movie split into 50 parts [RAR] ,there is no subtitle inside the rar-ed file , is it possible to load or se...
- 07:47 am Feature #819 (Fixed): Rename playlist entry (and MKV metadata title)
- I would like a simple way to rename a playlist entry in Showtime. If the file is an MKV file, renaming it will apply ...
- 03:26 am Feature #818 (Fixed): Enable Screensaver for streamed audio files
- By now, only local files (internal / external drive) trigger the screensaver where several images from the artists ar...
- 05:30 pm Feature #786: mkv chapters
- You really don't have to worry about the chapter title covering up anything important (like subtitles) if you make it...
- 05:18 pm Feature #817: Hide .rar split tags from playlist
- Ignore the * marks in my previous post (I thought this was the bold tag for text here).
- 05:16 pm Feature #817 (New): Hide .rar split tags from playlist
- Can you hide the part tag from split .rar files?
When I split a movie into .rar files, Showtime will display the f...
- 03:06 am Feature #816 (Fixed): WebMedia new logo
- Once again this is the only place I can think of putting this. Hopefully the person who created 'webmedia' will see t...
- 02:27 pm Revision 5662dac3: Revert "Add prop_select_first()"
- This reverts commit db940f4b3a531f94efd123b7558da6a8226870eb.
- 02:24 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Ok, so .. seems there are a lot of broken stuff in the multiopt things.
But it's certainly problems there yes. I'l...
- 01:57 pm Revision 6ea839ea: multiopt setting: Make sure something is always selected
- 01:57 pm Revision db940f4b: Add prop_select_first()
- 02:04 am Feature #814 (Accepted): Plugins: AMF reading support?
- I'm working in a Ustream plugin but when I try to get an AMF file that contains information about a specific stream o...
- 01:11 am Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- I confirm this bug, but it only requires a simple edit of a setting in plugin's settings as workaround, but is not a ...
- 01:02 am Feature #812 (New): Plugin Dependencies
- It would be helpful if there was a dependency checker before installing a new plugin (in a similar way than apt-get o...
- 10:41 pm Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- No, probably not I think I shoudl be able to find a monotrack
- 10:39 pm Feature #811 (Accepted): Movie library like xbmc with scrapers
- Agree, this is my personal #1 feature as well.
I just don't think the current UI would support it in a good way...
- 09:26 pm Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- Do you still need a sample?
- 04:24 pm Feature #811 (Accepted): Movie library like xbmc with scrapers
- It would be great to have the movie library with posters, movie info and backgrounds when is a movie selected (looks ...
- 04:08 pm Bug #810 (Accepted): AC3 mono track does not work.
- Yeah, the PS3 audio output code does not really support mono so it should be easy to fix.
- 02:08 pm Bug #810 (Fixed): AC3 mono track does not work.
- I have a mkv file with 3 AC3 48000 Hz 192 KB/s tracks. The first is the main track and mono. The second and third are...
- 12:22 pm Feature #807: CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Thanks andreas
- 03:21 am Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> VP8 is not accelerated on the PS3 so it will be slow, not much to do about that.
> The au...
- 11:15 pm Bug #796 (Fixed): Audio track bug
- Applied in changeset commit:717230c0cbd109d5482a58e33a7db936abb70bd4.
- 11:15 pm Revision 717230c0: Keep audio pipeline full even if audio is turned off (during video playback)
- Fixes #796
- 10:47 pm Bug #735 (Invalid): MKV with no video or audio playback
- h264 [DEBUG]: sps:0 profile:100/41 poc:0 ref:8 120x68 FRM 8B8 crop:0/0/0/0 VUI 420 1001/48000
h264 [DEBUG]: pps:0 sp...
- 10:45 pm Bug #805 (Fixed): MegaViewer plug in spelled incorrectly
- Should be fixed now
- 10:45 pm Revision c10bd8c5: Fix crash
- 10:26 pm Feature #807 (Fixed): CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Applied in changeset commit:dedc7ca32673f98b39a1dafaef87cdae5652e465.
- 10:25 pm Revision dedc7ca3: ps3: Correct identification of mounted optical drives (names and icon)
- Fixes #807
- 10:23 pm Bug #794: .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- Thanks man,
That was a quick fix! I'll check it out as soon as maximilian's build link updates :)
- 10:18 pm Bug #794 (Fixed): .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- Applied in changeset commit:00ef446784dd261fd8a374446b31a14ac0199c04.
- 10:17 pm Revision 00ef4467: videoplayback: If we get an error during playback wait until buffers are empty...
- This seems to happen for OGM by default
- 10:11 pm Bug #794 (Accepted): .OGM Container playback issues [PS3]
- 10:09 pm Bug #789 (Accepted): Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- VP8 is not accelerated on the PS3 so it will be slow, not much to do about that.
The audio is certainly corrupted ...
- 09:38 pm Revision 53cb21f3: Update Slovenian translation
- 09:19 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- > # execute a navOpen() event which will just open a new page just like if the user clicked on an item that is bound ...
- 03:45 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Fabio Ferreira wrote:
> Yes, that's true, but you can tell us the video id and the format (flv or webm)...
- 02:30 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- +1 for this feature
- 02:10 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- Fabio Ferreira wrote:
> Yes that would be good, but was not exactly that what I meant, I was talking about executing...
- 01:43 pm Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
- Yes that would be good, but was not exactly that what I meant, I was talking about executing routes in middle of func...
- 01:41 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Yes, that's true, but you can tell us the video id and the format (flv or webm)...
- 12:32 pm Feature #439: Support for RSS
- Hi, i developed showtime a plugin that can read RSS podcasts.
webMedia plugin: http://psx-scene.com/forums/content...
- 12:04 pm Bug #789: Youtube 720p: CPU is too slow + static noise
- Andreas Öman wrote:
> Attach a sample file
Well I don't know how to attach sample because videos come form yuotub...
- 08:49 am Revision 8139fb24: blobcache: Fix a bunch of bugs
- 08:48 am Revision 40267670: Add missing file (md5.h)
- 08:29 am Feature #808 (Accepted): Plugins: Support for external calls
- I think showtime.probe() could be extended to handle this.
Right now it doesn't but it should be rather easy to fix.
- 02:30 am Feature #808: Plugins: Support for external calls
This is already possible. For example if you have hd trailers plugin installed.
You can do something like this :
- 12:50 am Feature #808 (Accepted): Plugins: Support for external calls
- It would be extremely helpful if we could instead of opening routes, execute them. For example, in a route called you...
- 12:15 am Revision 74045ca1: A new filebased blobcache. sqlite just didn't make it
- 12:02 am Revision ae99fc5a: Add pool_num()
- 10:29 pm Revision 7ef78e13: Fix http_ctime()
- 09:12 pm Bug #806: Video titles do not flow under cover art image?
- I've just scrolled through my video list (stored on my NAS) in Showtime. There was one video that displayed something...
- 05:41 pm Feature #807 (Fixed): CD Icon for dev_bdvd, dev_ps2disc and Game Disc in the ps3
- Just some user interface improvements on PS3.
Put a CD icon and change the text in this:
- "dev_bdvd" - BluRay Disc...
- 05:30 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Andreas, i'm sorry but this two problems are related so i thought i had to put it here.
Since i can't reopen it i wr...
- 02:15 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Please don't reuse bugs :(
- 12:30 pm Feature #802: Plugins: settings.createComboBox like in showtime settings
- Another problem detected.
If i install the plugin from sratch (cleaning old settings) showtime will not read the com...
Also available in: Atom