From 03/03/2012 to 04/01/2012
- 10:29 pm Revision 537a2e21: Various fixes for UPNP compliance
- 09:13 pm Revision 9fd8205f: autobuild: Support -R option (Do not upload build results)
- 08:59 pm Revision 94ee48be: Fix printf formating error
- 03:58 pm Bug #890 (Accepted): MP4 Container issue
- Downloaded the file now.
At least that's something I guess :-)
- 03:54 pm Bug #885 (Fixed): Wrong subtitle
- Applied in changeset commit:70a41b2c2054f07dbce44374bd7e7584edd6de29.
- 03:53 pm Revision 70a41b2c: Don't write stuff to cache that we never will be able to retrieve again.
- Fixes #885 (hopefully)
- 03:53 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- Jérôme S. wrote:
> So Showtime checks with Last-Modified header and/or ETag ?
Actually it does not look at the ET...
- 02:23 pm Feature #868 (Accepted): Podnapisi.net Plugin
- 02:21 pm Bug #837 (Rejected): AVI files no video/audio messed up
- Pointless bug. I need files or nothing
- 02:20 pm Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- .. that said, it could probably work a bit better.
- 02:20 pm Bug #888 (Accepted): Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- Trokal Smith wrote:
> I'm telling you it DOES work when you name it with the same name.
> but open your eye...
- 01:57 pm Revision d2e2079e: Merge pull request #66 from whyz/subtitle_timeout
- Subtitle timeout
- 01:51 pm Revision 81d493b8: Fix a couple of bugs spotted by LLVM
- 01:51 pm Revision 54c410b7: LLVM lacks some intrinsics (unless we build with SSE4.1) for the GLW SSE vecto...
- So let's be without it if we build with LLVM
- 08:55 am Revision 4757fa68: More autobuild fixes for ps3
- 11:32 pm Revision 016dd51c: New toolchain (hopefully works)
- 07:44 pm Revision 316f7a74: buildsystem: Fix bug with toolchains for ps3
- 07:31 pm Revision a3159feb: Use jemalloc on ps3
- 07:24 pm Revision a26df67a: pool: Rewrite pool to not use malloc() derived allocations at all
- 07:24 pm Revision dce82b61: Makfile: Fixup som deps
- 07:24 pm Revision a1ff0942: Rewrite EMU_THREAD_SPECIFICS to use pool allocator
- 04:35 pm Bug #909 (Accepted): Packet Buffer Underrun
- When streaming video's using HD TRAILERS, I get a lot of stutter. I solved this by pausing the video and waiting 30 s...
- 10:46 pm Revision 14e5ab08: Various fixes for libav 0.8
- 09:50 pm Revision 69618f32: libav: Clean build dir if submodule is updated
- 06:10 pm Revision 2226b769: osx: Initial attempt to use VDA (Video Decode Acceleration)
- Does not work 100% yet so it's still disabled
- 06:10 pm Revision 6dfd6a59: Update libav to 0.8.1
- 06:10 pm Revision 056fac8f: video decoder: Don't abuse buffer allocation for frame metadata
- Use reordered_opaque instead
- 11:03 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- Also, I would say, caching property or metadata, avoiding computing those, is relevant, but caching separate data / f...
- 10:59 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- So Showtime checks with Last-Modified header and/or ETag ?
I assume cache is considering outdated if Last-Modified...
- 08:15 pm Revision af366b20: buildsystem: Various clean and add support for ccache
- 07:35 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- Jérôme S. wrote:
> If URLs may change after a restart and re-building DB, which I do all couple days, why the video ...
- 12:01 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- If URLs may change after a restart and re-building DB, which I do all couple days, why the video played is the good o...
- 11:26 pm Revision 97b01835: update ps3toolchain
- 11:05 pm Revision 25e598f3: Update ps3toolchain
- 10:09 pm Revision 6e80c6a6: Build toolchain parallelized according to -j arg to Autobuild. Fix PSL1GHT paths
- 09:36 pm Revision 117d8286: Autobuild: Make ps3 target build toolchain as well
- 07:11 pm Bug #885 (Accepted): Wrong subtitle
- I wonder if miniDLNA somehow changes its URLs after restart or something.
I don't think that Showtime should be ab...
- 12:16 pm Bug #885: Wrong subtitle
- After some investigation, it does not come from miniDLNA or uShare but Showtime cache system.
Tested with last ver...
- 11:16 am Revision 0d4a5976: Update to libspotify11
- 10:38 pm Revision 028c14a6: Update Danish translation
- 10:11 pm Revision cd1dc2b0: Update Italian language
- 02:01 pm Feature #905: vc1 codec +++ cpu to slow
- Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size ...
- 01:22 am Feature #905 (Rejected): vc1 codec +++ cpu to slow
- Is it possible to optimize the vc1 decoder? I get a message that cpu is to slow to decode video, while playing" insid...
- 10:57 pm Revision 6b6155da: Merge pull request #65 from whyz/vdpau_deinterlace_setting
- Vdpau deinterlace setting
- 10:56 pm Revision 0fdeb5a6: Merge remote branch 'upstream/master'
- 08:29 pm Revision 3862ebc4: fixed spelling of Spatial
- 11:40 pm Revision 46aff636: removed debug log output
- 11:35 pm Revision 43037d7d: Removed non-working runtime setting for VDPAU deinterlacer. Added resolution l...
- 11:21 pm Revision 83aa1572: Add Czech translation, by Jirka Dutka
- 12:09 am Revision 28b1f7ee: conform to new settings_create_multiopt syntax
- 12:01 am Revision b01cad09: merge
- 11:37 am Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- Ok, so ask for a feature, don't report it as a bug, and don't argue as if.
- 11:25 am Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- I do understand!
not work for you to, good. So where is the issue ?
I suggest a feature to make it work like VLC ...
- 11:40 pm Bug #886: showtime won't play 4.0 audio tracks
- I noticed this didn't get bumped when I uploaded the sample.
Just bumping it now, in case it didn't get noticed.
- 08:09 pm Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- Are you playing with me or do you not want to understand ?
movie.avi with movie.srt should work, it works for you ...
- 02:07 pm Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
I'm telling you it DOES work when you name it with the same name.
but open your eyes and see that if you have ...
- 11:10 pm Bug #894 (Fixed): Image mode showing image file which is not found in the directory
- Each movie I have is in its own folder with only 1 cover art .jpg file in the folder. When the UI is in image mode, ...
- 11:06 pm Bug #893 (Fixed): Showtime UI going into image viewing mode when there is only 1 image in the dir...
- I have each one of my movies in its own folder. Inside each folder contains:
1) mkv file
2) jpg (the cover art)
- 05:06 pm Bug #810: AC3 mono track does not work.
- Thanks for sharing, pal!
"OBD II scanner":http://www.obdad.com/
- 09:47 am Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- So your subtitle must be named:
The Movie Of The Year.srt
Maybe I'm wrong, I quote what I said days ago above: "I...
- 10:46 pm Bug #888: Subtitles wont be detected if a point is used in the name
- my movie is named:
The Movie Of The Year.avi
Also available in: Atom