From 06/06/2012 to 07/05/2012
- 02:35 pm Bug #1049: Detect new dlna server
- I don't have this issue prior to 4.0. After a reboot of showtime do you see your minidlna server ?
PS: êtes vous...
- 11:03 am Bug #1049 (Invalid): Detect new dlna server
- If the media server ist started after launching of showtime, it will not be offered. It will be nice to detect new me...
- 10:33 am Bug #1047: CPU load
- The problem may be an issue from the nvidia driver and not from showtime.
- 08:32 am Feature #1048 (New): Remote volume control
- showtime don't allow to control the volume via a controller (upnp or dlna). It will be nice to include this.
- 08:29 am Bug #1047 (Invalid): CPU load
- showtime need to much CPU time on Fedora Linux with kernel 3.4.2 and the nvidia driver. The CPU load displayed by top...
- 06:46 pm Bug #1046 (Fixed): No sound when playing DVD iso
- Had some akb48 concert DVD iso's lying around and thought it'd be cool to watch them on tv through showtime, but sadl...
- 09:28 am Revision f5b44336: Merge pull request #75 from mla2/master
- Resource leak in latest libspotify upgrade
- 09:03 am Feature #573: Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- Yeah, The bookmarks simply just works with any page as all pages have a URI.
You can even add a bookmark to "page:...
- 08:51 am Revision e96a5fa5: plug memory leak introduced in the latest libspotify upgrade
- 10:30 pm Feature #573: Option to browse folders to set bookmarks - PS3
- Excellent idea, less clicks its always better. ;-)
The Bookmarks could also work with:
- SMB Folders
- Youtube: ...
- 09:55 pm Feature #1042: Shutdown PS3 directly from Showtime.
Thank you very much :)
- 08:52 pm Bug #983: SSA - Subtitle Bug.
- any update on if a copy of the mkv is required?
- 05:41 pm Bug #1044 (Rejected): incorrect encoding subtitles
- incorrect subtitles encoding
- 10:36 am Feature #1042: Shutdown PS3 directly from Showtime.
- just press and hold the PS button of the controller. then you can shutdown the ps3.
- 10:57 pm Feature #1042 (Fixed): Shutdown PS3 directly from Showtime.
- I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not but I think a PS3 shutdown within Showtime would be great.
- 02:10 pm Feature #1041: new buttons
- this is in
- 11:51 am Feature #1041: new buttons
- the editor somehow scrambled what i wrote.
jump 1 file back
jump to next file
- 11:46 am Feature #1041 (Fixed): new buttons
- maybe you can ad some new buttons to the UI so you can jump to the next file in the playlist or go back to the file.
- 11:31 am Bug #1039: samba login, still issues
- you can close this ticket.
it is a problem of windows 7 and samba. i changed sth in registry and it looks like it ...
- 10:24 pm Bug #1039: samba login, still issues
- D Z wrote:
> i thought samba login problems were solved but i have a new one.
> i have two pcs both running windows...
- 03:07 pm Feature #682: PS3 Full 3D Support for 1080P MKV DTS, 3D
- Is there any Update for this ? wait a long term on it.
- 11:38 am Bug #1039 (New): samba login, still issues
- i thought samba login problems were solved but i have a new one.
i have two pcs both running windows 7 64bit, both h...
- 01:39 am Bug #1037 (Fixed): no sound after seeking
- i have about 25 king of queens movies (720p) in one folder. so showtime jumps automatically to the next file.
- 10:47 pm Revision 31afdcc3: Merge pull request #74 from mla2/master
- Upgrade to libspotify12
- 10:41 pm Revision ce6ee8ca: spotify: Upgrade to libspotify12
- Added support for different sizes of images
- 10:18 pm Feature #559: movie information & trailers
- See https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/boards/15/topics/875?r=914#message-914
- 10:50 am Bug #1027 (Fixed): DVD playback problem
- I have a problem with DVD playback. Sound is choppy, buffer goes up and down. A/V diff is huge. Playing VOBs in XMB w...
Also available in: Atom