- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 03/01/2013
Reported issues: 4
- Im moving house and my tvheadend server has been put into storage! It looks like I will to changing from DVB-S to DVB...
- 11:25 pm Tvheadend Bug #1256: Choppy streaming/recording with media container set to "Matroska"
- There seems to be a playback issue with .mkv on the Linux version of VLC, a workaround is to increase the file cachin...
- 07:07 pm Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Radio 4 EPG on Channel 10381 and 10382
- Just done it Bug #1359
- 07:06 pm Tvheadend Bug #1359 (Accepted): Freesat channel shifts not properly handled
- On a clean install of Build: 3.1.776~ge3231ec~precise using the FreeSat EPG only.
BBC Radio 4 has no EPG, however ...
- 11:22 pm Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Radio 4 EPG on Channel 10381 and 10382
- Sorry if its not clear.
For example: Search for "moral maze" (a programme on BBC Radio 4). It finds the programme ...
- On a clean install of Build: 3.1.776~ge3231ec~precise using freesat EPG only.
BBC Radio 4 has no EPG, however Rad...
- 06:31 pm Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Alba on BBC News 24 after restart.
- I removed dvbmuxes and dvbtransports from ~hts/.hts/tvheadend and rescanned as you advised, and that has fixed the pr...
- 02:34 pm Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Alba on BBC News 24 after restart.
- Thanks for your reply.
Hopefully it will be fixed at some point. I could not watch news 24 on any channel after a ...
- 11:34 pm Tvheadend General: RE: BBC Alba on BBC News 24 after restart.
- I don't know if this helps but if you try to play BBC news 24 on the services page, TVH produces a page of random cha...
- I think this could be a bug could someone confirm please.
On DVB S using freesat epg only
Map services to chann...
Also available in: Atom