- Registered on: 07/11/2011
- Last connection: 09/09/2011
Reported issues: 4
- 01:55 pm Showtime Bug #603: Screen is fade-in/out when playing TV program which is i/p frame mixed.
- Here is the TS clip. Thanks for your reply.
- 11:55 pm Showtime Feature #615: Set playback speed between 1.0X and 2.0X.
- But on PS3, I can only adjust playback speed(not fast forward) to 1.5x, not like on PSP can adjust from 1.0x, 1.1x, 1...
- 08:47 am Showtime Bug #665 (Rejected): CPU is too slow to play H.264 1080p MP4 due to GPU Acceleration not working?
- Sorry for my bad English. I've uploaded a video cilp here.
Is this a bug or GPU Acceleration limit with some H.264?
- 11:33 am Showtime Feature #615: Set playback speed between 1.0X and 2.0X.
- Sorry for my bad English.
XMB of PS3, playing videos cant adjust the speed, but XMB of PSP can do it.
I think this ...
- 12:18 am Showtime Feature #615 (New): Set playback speed between 1.0X and 2.0X.
- I think this is a good feature and XMB Video on PSP support it.
Unfortunately, XMB Video on PS3 does not support.
- 09:53 am Showtime Bug #603 (Fixed): Screen is fade-in/out when playing TV program which is i/p frame mixed.
- I use Showtime watching live TV program via the server of DVBViewer Pro,
and I found there is a problem when playin...
- 06:35 pm Showtime Bug #601 (Rejected): Playing MP4 files contained H.264+MP3 content will be freezed.
- but I am not sure whether this problem always happened
with every MP4 files contained H.264+MP3 content or not.
Also available in: Atom