- Registered on: 08/08/2011
- Last connection: 04/08/2012
Reported issues: 12
- 01:46 pm Showtime Feature #921 (Fixed): DVD FOLDER
- I don't know if this is possible or has already been implemented. But could you play a dvd straight from a folder on ...
- 04:35 pm Showtime Bug #909 (Accepted): Packet Buffer Underrun
- When streaming video's using HD TRAILERS, I get a lot of stutter. I solved this by pausing the video and waiting 30 s...
- 02:13 pm Showtime Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- This is with every SRT subtitle I play. I have the video zoom option set to 94% so the screen fit's correctly. Maybe ...
- 11:47 am Showtime Bug #732: Subtitle position.
- I don't call allmost outside the screen perfect. In 3.0 it was almost perfect, now it's just bad. It's nearly outside...
- 08:58 pm Showtime Bug #732 (Fixed): Subtitle position.
- The subtitles are really low since this version. Nearly outside the screen on the bottom. I don't like to have them o...
- 09:23 pm Showtime Bug #721: L5.0/5.1 MKV no video playback
- Can't you just turn the level down with TSMUXERGUI?
- 09:20 pm Showtime Bug #717: The clock displaying is not right
- Sorry was a bad idea... http://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/713#change-2690
- 09:18 pm Showtime Bug #717: The clock displaying is not right
- I already made a remark about this. Simply make a GMT+ option you can fill in yourself and it is fixed.
Also available in: Atom