- Registered on: 08/12/2011
- Last connection: 05/28/2012
Reported issues: 0
- 01:08 am Showtime Plugins: RE: Navi-X for Showtime on PS3
- Can I test too?
- 02:39 pm Showtime Wii: RE: State of the Wii Port?
- That's fair enough, I know time constraints can be a B. Sadly I cant code for toffee (it all looks like gibberish to ...
- As the title suggests. Whats the current state of the Wii port? Is it still happening?
I know WiiMC does a good job ...
- 06:16 am Showtime UI: RE: How Showtime could expand visually
- Would it be possible to make the ui so skins for XBMC could be easily ported over.
something like this http://www...
- 12:14 pm Showtime Plugins: RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22]
- Well, seems you were right. The bug is officially gone with the new showtime build (thank you Andreas Öman) :)
- 04:18 pm Showtime Plugins: RE: MegaViewer Plugin [Version 0.22]
- I'm loving this plugin, really. Good job.
But I get random lockups from time to time while browsing for videos and r...
- 07:31 pm Showtime Plugins: RE: Navi-X for Showtime on PS3
- HA, I'm glad things are moving along, thanks Fabio VERY much.
It's nice to see you have a git up, I can check there ...
- Is there any chance you could map the Volume Up Down to Right Stick Up Down please..
and while I'm here could you ma...
- 01:34 am Showtime Plugins: RE: Navi-X for Showtime on PS3
- Wow, that's good news.I'm glad things are progressing.
Good luck :)
- 02:09 pm Showtime Plugins: RE: Navi-X for Showtime on PS3
- Hey Ironbill, I'm glad you decided to look into this. I think both you and Andreas know where I stand on Getting Navi...
Also available in: Atom