- Registered on: 09/11/2011
- Last connection: 02/23/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 10:45 pm Showtime Bug #1628: Showtime crashing when fast forwarding high bitrate movies
- I can confirm this.
But I notice it in larger files (~20GB).
If you reverse it to the original position while t...
- 04:50 pm Showtime Bug #981: seeking forward on long mkv stops playback after 5-10 minutes
- I just tested a build built today from the head commit
and can confirm this issue still happens.
the file in ques...
- 02:44 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Building with current toolchain
- I have successfully built the latest from svn this morning but,
it won't run on OF 3.41. it opens and exits.
- 10:18 pm Showtime Bug #1011: smb: certain folders read some english chars as chinese and fail to open
- stock windows 7
- 09:42 pm Showtime Bug #1011 (Accepted): smb: certain folders read some english chars as chinese and fail to open
- some dirs won't open over samba
the error is:
"folder with videos with some random kitten"
- 07:52 pm Showtime Bug #958 (Fixed): lastest from SVN can't play mpeg-2 video
- the latest from SVN stopped playing an 1080p mpeg-2 remux I have (it will play the audio only).
Also, why not prio...
- 11:00 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Build error
- that was it, but now I get....
- 08:25 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Build error
- I can't build it since a few weeks.
running ./Autobuild.sh -t ps3 -j 8
will break after half hour with this error
- 08:24 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Building with current toolchain
- I can't build showtime any more.
It builds, but it won't run. OF 3.41
has there been any API change that is only ...
- 11:40 pm Showtime Bug #886: showtime won't play 4.0 audio tracks
- I noticed this didn't get bumped when I uploaded the sample.
Just bumping it now, in case it didn't get noticed.
Also available in: Atom