- Registered on: 09/12/2011
- Last connection: 02/04/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 11:15 am Tvheadend Bug #1599 (New): marks for commercials: crazy last marks
- I'm using a build of git version 3.3.459~gb359144~precise and after some recordings of some movies I can say that wor...
- 03:28 pm Tvheadend Bug #333: Problem with teletext subtitles special characters
- I've switched my installation to the last git version of tvheadend and now I can provide the full dump of the mux in ...
- 05:32 pm Tvheadend Bug #333: Problem with teletext subtitles special characters
- I would send the requested complete ts dump, but I was not able to find the way to produce it. Could you send more in...
- 08:07 pm Tvheadend Bug #333: Problem with teletext subtitles special characters
- Could you kindly explain how to make the dump? dvbstream? dvbsnoop? With which options?
In alternative, if you liv...
- 03:22 pm Tvheadend Bug #333: Problem with teletext subtitles special characters
- I'm not able to see the subtitles with VLC on the TS file. I provided it as "original stream" before the muxing of tv...
- 12:31 pm Tvheadend Bug #333: Problem with teletext subtitles special characters
- I would reopen this bug: here in Italy I got this bug since early versions of tvheadend. This affects Sky-it channels...
- 10:27 am Tvheadend Bug #1367 (Fixed): segfault on opentv module
- I'm using the git snapshot got on 2012/10/27. My tvheadend seems to crash during the import phase of the opentv-skyit...
- 01:07 pm Tvheadend Feature #1236 (Accepted): Channel numbers: number for opentv vs. numbers assigned during channel ...
- The "old" method to automatically assign the channel number during the channel mapping (I guess it use the numbers fr...
- 09:10 am Tvheadend Feature #129: Satellite dish motor support (USALS and DiSEqC 1.2)
- It would be great to get the support for USALS standard!
- 07:56 am Tvheadend Bug #897: Tvheadend crash on git-a76f365
- Same crash for me with git snapshot from 08-03-2012:...
Also available in: Atom