- Registered on: 05/08/2012
- Last connection: 02/26/2013
Reported issues: 9
- 10:42 am Tvheadend Feature #1644 (New): "Remove all unsafe characters from filename" should also remove exclamation ...
- Under Tvheadend 3.2.18, I have enabled the "Remove all unsafe characters from filename".
I sometimes get files conta...
- 09:29 pm Tvheadend Bug #179: Rescheduled shows lead to duplicate dvr entries
I believe that I also have this bug using 3.2.34
* An XBMC screenshot showing that the scheduled...
- 01:41 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Automatic cleaning of recordings
I just improved the "autodelete" script in order to allow to only keep the last 3 episodes of some shows (e.g. T...
- 01:33 pm Tvheadend Bug #1459: Autorec recordings are automatically deleted from log
I have this kind of bug but with manual recordings: after some days, the recordings will disappear from the "log...
- 02:52 pm Tvheadend Feature #1083: Only list the actually available recordings under XBMC
- Thank you very much, this is great!
- 11:44 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Recommend Hardware
- For DVB-T, I use the Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T-500.
I did not have to add anything to options.conf, it just worked out ...
I sometimes get some "weird" recordings using TvHeadEnd (currently 3.2.34 but was present in 3.2.18):
Some of m...
- 08:38 pm Tvheadend Feature #1092: Allow to customize the Live TV priority
- Not exactly: what I want is to customize the weight of Live TV compared to the weight of recordings. What you mention...
- 11:06 pm Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Cannot use the upstart commands like "start tvheadend"
- So we got the answer: it is automatically created by XBMCbuntu setup!
- 11:04 pm Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Cannot use the upstart commands like "start tvheadend"
- About the default file, I just noticed that I have a @/etc/xbmc/setup.d/15-setTvheadend.sh@ file at the old format:
Also available in: Atom