- Registered on: 05/15/2012
- Last connection: 08/29/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 06:24 pm Tvheadend Feature #1182 (Accepted): DVB-S2 (Pilot)
- Please add an option to set PILOT_ON/PILOT_OFF/PILOT_AUTO for DVB-S2 transponders as in some cases (e.g. with TT S2-3...
- 11:24 am Tvheadend General: RE: Possible Tvheadend Memory Leak
I've also found something like a memory leak issue (https://www.lonelycoder.com/redmine/issues/1054).
- 02:16 pm Tvheadend Bug #1054: Memory leak
- The proposed change is not related to TS streaming but to any kind of streaming (and actually to any kind of data sen...
- 04:00 pm Tvheadend Bug #1054: Memory leak
- The problem is that the streaming thread hangs in the write() call until the tcp socket dies (takes about 2 hours in ...
- 04:25 pm Tvheadend Bug #1054: Memory leak
- I've just noticed that according to "netstat -t" the connection stays in ESTABLISHED state even more than half an hou...
- 10:30 am Tvheadend Bug #1054: Memory leak
- Steps to reproduce this bug:
1. Connect a client to TVheadend over network (HTTP TS streaming in my case).
- 05:04 pm Tvheadend Bug #1054 (Fixed): Memory leak
- Sometimes while switching channels it happens that the HTTP subscription to the channel is not closed properly (conne...
- 01:54 am Tvheadend General: RE: Possible Tvheadend Memory Leak
- What is the status of the bug?
I'm using TVheadend from EricV tree (with TS streaming) and I'm also having problem...
- 12:36 pm Tvheadend Bug #900: ts-stream not correct
- It still can be improved/optimized if we can stop PMTs from original stream from passing through to the output.
- 02:29 am Tvheadend Bug #900: ts-stream not correct
- Yes. With the patch it sends 1 PAT/PMT for every 1000 TS packets.
Here is the fix for the continuity counter error...
Also available in: Atom