- Registered on: 06/09/2012
- Last connection: 02/12/2013
Reported issues: 1
- I am running version 3.2.34 on Linuxmint13 (ubuntu based) distribution. The machine its running on is a dedicated fil...
- 10:05 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Two Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus cards only one receives signal
- Got it sorted, replaced the dish and it all worked straight away!!!
- 07:11 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Two Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus cards only one receives signal
- Sorry I must not have provided enough information. In New Zealand we only receive from three transponders, all Horz w...
- I have an unusual issue, I have one satellite dish with a splitter connecting to two nova cards but only the first on...
- 08:40 pm Tvheadend General: RE: wish to have feature: timeshift
- If you read the news page it is being worked on right now and the aim is to release in version 3.4
- 04:26 am Tvheadend General: RE: NZ Satellite LNB settings
- Yep I will test and let you know thank you for doing that, I dont see any potential issues, the settings you used are...
- 08:30 pm Tvheadend General: RE: NZ Satellite LNB settings
- I cant talk for everyone, but most use only one LNB, if using an dish installed by sky, the LNB type circular 10750 w...
- 09:02 pm Tvheadend General: RE: NZ Satellite LNB settings
- There may be some c-band users but I would say about 90% of people on Satellite will be using either a 10750 or a 113...
- 01:28 am Tvheadend Feature #1332 (Fixed): Additional LNB type for NZ
- Can you please add and the second LNB type mainly used in NZ with a L.O of 11300, 0 H.I and 0 Switch. Would be good f...
- 09:26 pm Tvheadend General: RE: NZ Satellite LNB settings
- Good idea but I would have no idea how
Also available in: Atom