- Registered on: 06/18/2012
- Last connection: 04/03/2013
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2012)
Reported issues: 16
- 08:48 pm Tvheadend General: RE: www.lonelycoder.com, not safe?
- It's nothing to worry about (I promise) its just the certificate expired and we've been busy migrating everything to ...
- 01:18 pm Tvheadend Bug #1666: Deadlock in dvb_adapter_stop
- try this branch: https://github.com/adamsutton/tvheadend/tree/issue/1666
It contains a possible reworking, though ...
- 10:01 pm Tvheadend Bug #1666: Deadlock in dvb_adapter_stop
- Thanks I was aware the bug existed just been stuck for time of late. But this will help.
- 05:46 pm Tvheadend Bug #1665: TV Headend access denied - wants logon & password
- OK, so it's 3.2 which means --noacl will not exist.
sudo rm -f $TVHHOME/.hts/tvheadend/superuser
- 01:05 pm Tvheadend Bug #1665 (Rejected): TV Headend access denied - wants logon & password
- it's just the wiki auto-formatting, don't worry about it I'm used to it.
Please provide TVH version numbers (with ...
- 03:42 pm Tvheadend Revision babe1595: support: remove confusing (and uncessary) default values.
- 04:19 pm Tvheadend Bug #1643 (Fixed): Auto mux discovery creates mux with incorrect satconf
- Applied in changeset commit:ddc466c1bfa7405563a68a662114f5a3659d7cb5.
- 03:02 pm Tvheadend Revision ddc466c1: Fix #1643 - dvb: alter the way we handle dvb tuning
- This ensures that demux filters are not installed until after tuning
is locked. This should resolve most stale data i...
- 05:15 pm Tvheadend Bug #1663 (Rejected): Adding DVB adapter messes up config
- It's documented that TVH does have a rather rigid model for managing the adapters and there are already FRs in (plus ...
- 12:34 pm Tvheadend Revision bb6625df: dvb: quick hack to wait for lock before starting DVR/demux
Also available in: Atom