- Registered on: 07/05/2012
- Last connection: 08/16/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 05:56 pm Showtime Bug #1049: Detect new dlna server
- The bug shall be valid, even if it can't be reproduced.
If I start build-linux/showtime and there is NO upnp or dlna...
- 03:46 pm Showtime Bug #1049: Detect new dlna server
- reconfigure helped but the initial problem is always present. Minidlna and showtime run the same box. If I first star...
- 09:40 am Showtime Bug #1049: Detect new dlna server
- I just fetched the last version from github (Showtime 3.99.459.g74978). After compiling and starting showtime the app...
- 03:19 pm Showtime Bug #1049: Detect new dlna server
- For 3.99 showtime recognize minidlna if the server what started prior to showtime. If starting in
the opposite order...
- 11:03 am Showtime Bug #1049 (Invalid): Detect new dlna server
- If the media server ist started after launching of showtime, it will not be offered. It will be nice to detect new me...
- 10:33 am Showtime Bug #1047: CPU load
- The problem may be an issue from the nvidia driver and not from showtime.
- 08:32 am Showtime Feature #1048 (New): Remote volume control
- showtime don't allow to control the volume via a controller (upnp or dlna). It will be nice to include this.
- 08:29 am Showtime Bug #1047 (Invalid): CPU load
- showtime need to much CPU time on Fedora Linux with kernel 3.4.2 and the nvidia driver. The CPU load displayed by top...
Also available in: Atom