- Registered on: 07/12/2012
- Last connection: 03/05/2013
Reported issues: 1
- 04:13 pm Tvheadend XBMC as frontend: RE: Channel logos in XBMC
- Harald Nehring wrote:
> I'm evaluating Tvheadend vs. my long-time MythTV installation, using an XBMC (OpenELEC) fron...
- 11:48 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Equal channel numbers HD/SD
- Prof Yaffle wrote:
> Ugh - yes, fair point, sorry, wasn't thinking hard enough! If they're on the same tuner, I've n...
- 06:42 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Equal channel numbers HD/SD
- Hi Prof Yaffle thanks for your reply.
It is a little hard to test right now because the family is using it on a da...
- I got a question about channel numbering of a SD/HD channel.
My provider does have some channels like 'Discovery Cha...
- 07:00 pm Tvheadend Feature #1321: Select / deselect all services under TV adapter config
- This is what i was thinking :)
I hope it will be approved. thx.
- 11:55 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB Tuner doesn't show up any more
- Let me know if you still need help setting up TVheadend with the Sundtek MediaTV Tuner.
- 11:49 pm Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend 3.0 / Ziggo
- Owk thanks!
Let me know if you find something or you need me to help/test
- 11:43 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: DVB Tuner doesn't show up any more
- Yes there is. TVheadend is already finished loading while the Sundtek driver is still loading.
It indeed can be manu...
- 07:40 pm Tvheadend Bug #1057: Anysee E30 / Ubuntu 12.04
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> Have you tested the card with any other software, dvbsnoop etc...
> Is it possible the car...
- 03:55 pm Tvheadend Bug #1057 (Rejected): Anysee E30 / Ubuntu 12.04
- I want to confirm the Anysee E30 TV Tuner does not work with TVHeadend under Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise)
However it is li...
Also available in: Atom