Lars Op den Kamp -
- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 05/23/2012
- Tvheadend (Contributor, 01/01/2011)
Reported issues: 1
- 08:40 pm Tvheadend Bug #996: Tvheadend crash on 2.99.16.g0e3bb
- It's probably caused by some PR that has been merged in our build. I'll investigate the issue and post new builds asa...
- 05:58 pm Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: unsupported CA system - Will not forward EMMs
- ah right, it's in the title :)
it only means your card won't be updated by EMM.
- 05:57 pm Tvheadend Descrambling: RE: unsupported CA system - Will not forward EMMs
- what does the log show after connecting to the cardserver?
- 01:43 pm Tvheadend Feature #316: [patch] debian/rules file
- (testing the new bugtracker's mail system)
I'm using that rules file to build my packages on launchpad. It's a bit...
- 09:43 pm Tvheadend Wiki edit: Tvheadend_oscam_ziggo (#7)
- 09:41 pm Tvheadend Wiki edit: Ziggo (#10)
- emm updates working, confirmed on irc
- 12:52 pm Tvheadend Feature #159 (Need feedback): Irdeto EMM updates
- reopened this because you might not notice this closed ticket. since I don't have svn write access, could you add thi...
- 12:47 pm Tvheadend Wiki edit: Ziggo (#9)
- updated EMM issue
- 12:38 pm Tvheadend Feature #159: Irdeto EMM updates
- Right, I was looking for way too complex solutions for this :-)
I'm sometimes seeing failed updates in the newcs l...
- 10:39 pm Tvheadend Feature #159: Irdeto EMM updates
- I got the code done but I'm still seeing some failed EMMs. Looks like the payload is split in two EMM packets but I'm...
Also available in: Atom