- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 10/06/2012
- Tvheadend (Manager, 01/01/2011)
Reported issues: 9
- 04:45 pm Tvheadend Bug #1259 (Invalid): FE_READ_UNCORRECTED_BLOCKS
- This is not a bug .... but a "feature" of tvheadend.
Some DVB drivers have a different implementation of the FE_RE...
- 04:28 pm Tvheadend Bug #1284 (Invalid): Http streaming does not seems to work
- closed on user request
- 10:22 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Question About local cable
- to get around this ... you need to hack tvheadend to just ignore the CA that was provided. (but not sure where in the...
- 09:51 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Configuring Tvheadend
- what details do you enter when you setup your TV for caiw? You could probably use the same details for your initial m...
- 09:39 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Question About local cable
- which cable service is this? (country/provider etc etc)
They way you describe it ... it sounds like corrupt dvb-si...
- 07:39 pm Tvheadend General: RE: DVR recordings and the original air date
- if you are using mkv as the recording container (default) then you should be able to query the metadata contained in ...
- 10:27 am Tvheadend Feature #1133: New EPG/DVR UI
- C + ExtJS (2.2.1)
I have always looked at the EPG as something that could work just like google maps. So each prog...
- 10:00 pm Tvheadend Tutorial and setups: RE: Tv Adpater WinTV PVR 500 Show Inactive
- I would think inactive is a correct status. If the card is not tuned to a channel I think inactive is the appropriate...
- 03:38 pm Tvheadend General: RE: TVHeadend - Add DVB Network by Location
- quick suggestion:
Are you sure your hdhomerun is configured as dvb and not as atsc?
You need to make sure your /e...
- 07:20 pm Tvheadend General: RE: How to add composite in
- tvheadend only supports analog capture cards that have their own MPEG encoder onboard.
As you can see from your log:...
Also available in: Atom