- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 01/28/2012
Reported issues: 10
- 01:07 pm Tvheadend Feature #649: Power saving: Close DVB file descriptor when DVB device is idle
- *Lazy vendors* not implementing powersaving in the firmware ... :(
- 12:24 am Tvheadend Bug #683: Reaccess/disable crashed devices
- As all information in EPG, recording schedule, channel list and all information about the dvb adapters (General, Mult...
on a TVHE system 3 PCI- and one USB-tuner are used. After every reboot the sequence of the adapters changes (/...
- 12:53 pm Tvheadend Feature #684 (Fixed): Disable device
- For testing/debugging purposes it is very helpful to deactivate a (DVB-) device when having more than one.
- 12:48 pm Tvheadend Bug #683 (Rejected): Reaccess/disable crashed devices
- Today, TVHE just showed an empty interface (layout was there, but no EPG/device/dvr information).
The reason was a...
when I try to playback the MKVs *while TVHE* is still *recording*, players can't handle length and nagivation ...
- 06:36 pm Tvheadend Feature #672 (Rejected): Automatic recorder: select multiple channels
- Currently one can only select *one or all channels* for automatic recording.
But automatic recording on a *limited...
- 06:29 pm Tvheadend Feature #671 (Rejected): Enable/disable multiple services at once
- Currently *services* have to be *enabled/disabled one by one* in a adapter context, which is a *lot of work*.
- 06:25 pm Tvheadend Feature #670 (Rejected): Disable service on all tuners
- Currently one has to *disable a service for each tuner* device. That's a *lot of work* for multiple tuner devices.
- 10:05 pm Tvheadend Feature #509: Idea: Online Cutting Function
- renne - wrote:
> When the user presses the "Cut now" button, TVHeadEnd creates a cutted copy of the recording by:
Also available in: Atom