- Registered on: 03/31/2011
- Last connection: 10/30/2012
Reported issues: 10
- 03:08 pm Showtime Bug #1374 (Fixed): Option Group not saving
- Metadata options only save to ram after a change is made, so when restarting showtime, the options revert.
- 10:00 pm Showtime Bug #1268: Timer Problem
- 929ccb36 fixes this :)
- 09:58 pm Showtime PS3: RE: What's the meaning of this warning?
- The level in that warning has to do with video, not audio. Has something to do with the limits of how ps3 cells can ...
- 01:45 am Showtime Bug #1268: Timer Problem
- I just noticed there is now an option to play from beginning in a pop-up menu. So maybe this is intentional and not ...
- 01:37 am Showtime Bug #1268 (Fixed): Timer Problem
- After a file is finished enough for it to be counted as played, cache doesn't reset the timer to 0 after file is term...
- 05:46 am Showtime Bug #1169 (Fixed): track problem
- each consecutive video played adds an entry in subtitle and audio tracks
think you fixed this problem once before
- 06:33 pm Showtime Bug #1165 (Fixed): Crash While Playing Short MKV
- While auto-playing short 5 minute-ish videos, showtime always seems to crash sometimes during the second one playing....
- 05:29 pm Showtime Bug #1149: Metadata Option
- Oh yeah, and Showtime seems to forget that I disabled the option when I restart it.
- 05:27 pm Showtime Bug #1149 (Fixed): Metadata Option
- Disabling tmdb in the option screen doesn't seem to have any effect. There's still a metadata avalanche of debug dat...
- 07:01 pm Showtime PS3: RE: Deleting corrupt install
- The path to where Showtime installs is dev_hdd0/game/htss00003 I believe.
Also available in: Atom