- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 10/07/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 08:59 pm Tvheadend Bug #554: UDP Stream - no available descrambler
- Checking for the number of CA descriptors will fail on my sample stream I posted before. This one has descriptors ins...
- 11:05 am Tvheadend Bug #554: UDP Stream - no available descrambler
- Hi Adam,
Yes the problem still exist. You can download NG stream which has the same problem from here https://dl.d...
- 11:21 am Tvheadend Bug #768: stuttering every x minutes with log output
- Hi, what system did you use before and what drivers did you use on it. This problem implies to me more as an driver o...
I made my own xmltv grabber in python which outputs xml files for each channel separated in xmltv format. I va...
- 09:30 pm Tvheadend Feature #227: Add multiple language in EIT
- I just changed the milestone. That way this ticket is visible to all of us and it will not be forgotten.
- 11:51 pm Tvheadend Feature #227: Add multiple language in EIT
I don't think it is related to #163 because this is EPG language grabbed from DVB provider and not web interfa...
- 07:02 pm Tvheadend Feature #227 (Fixed): Add multiple language in EIT
- Hello, I would like to see multiple language support for EIT in tvheadend. I attached muxdump from Total TV provider ...
- 01:18 pm Tvheadend Bug #215: ITV-HD doesn't worg
- Yes I know that there is another one. But reception of Astra 2D 28.2E is not very good in Slovenia. I can get a good ...
- 11:43 am Tvheadend Bug #215 (Fixed): ITV-HD doesn't worg
- ITV-HD doesn't work. It is because tvheadend detects just audio PID, but video PID is not detected.
Here are trans...
Also available in: Atom