- Registered on: 04/21/2011
- Last connection: 05/30/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 08:40 pm Showtime Bug #981: seeking forward on long mkv stops playback after 5-10 minutes
- when playback stops this appears on debug screen
- 04:51 pm Showtime Bug #981: seeking forward on long mkv stops playback after 5-10 minutes
- Similar to bug #984
I think thats the same kind of bug
- 04:48 pm Showtime Bug #981: seeking forward on long mkv stops playback after 5-10 minutes
Same with 3.6
- 11:29 am Showtime Bug #981 (Fixed): seeking forward on long mkv stops playback after 5-10 minutes
- if you seek forward a big mkv file it plays flawless for 5-7 minutes.then playback stops and go back to showtime file...
- 08:17 am Showtime Feature #977 (Accepted): automatic .srt to 3d subtitles conversion
- I know this is a advanced feature and only for 3dtv owners but....
All 3d .mkv rips (to be 3dtv complatible) come ...
- 08:56 pm Showtime Bug #972: .idx subs appear always on blue colour
- vobsub sample.All movies have same problem, subtitles appear on blue color.Tested with three more.
This sample has a...
- 08:10 pm Showtime Feature #973 (New): Image eq (brightness,contrast,color etc) vey useful on 3d tvs like lgs
- All pc players have these options (adjust brightness, color etc) they are very useful. A lot of 3d tvs like lg doesn...
- 07:53 pm Showtime Bug #972 (Fixed): .idx subs appear always on blue colour
- If you play a .mkv with idx (vobsub) subtitles they appear always on blue color and you cant change its size or color
- 07:50 pm Showtime Feature #971 (Fixed): .idx (vobsub) xternal subtitles doesnt work
- .idx subs onlywork if they are inside the .mkv file
Example: underworld.mkv (subs inside) works fine.
- 07:42 pm Showtime Bug #970 (Fixed): Opensubtiles bug
If first you watch a film or tv series with automatic subtitles (opensubtitles) and next you play another film/tv s...
Also available in: Atom