- Registered on: 05/13/2011
- Last connection: 03/23/2013
Reported issues: 8
- 09:32 am Tvheadend Bug #1658: can't record programs
- I have the same issue - I am unable to record after March 8 commits.
- 09:37 pm Tvheadend Revision 3e2710d3: Adding sky UK mappings for NDS
- 09:00 pm Tvheadend General: RE: 30 second offset in recordings...
- I noticed your posting at xbmc and here. I tested a recording from XBMC and I have the same issue.
OpenELEC 3.0 Be...
- 05:56 pm Tvheadend Bug #1467: Oscam reconnect
- Mario - zapping to a new channel will reconnect to oscam.
So the only scenario is that while watching a channel wi...
- 01:28 pm Tvheadend Bug #1467 (Fixed): Oscam reconnect
- Hi Adam,
This one is probably for mario after adding the oscam feature with capmt.
I used to use newcamd, and h...
- 08:18 pm Tvheadend Feature #1092: Allow to customize the Live TV priority
- Sébastien Aubry wrote:
> I have just found this "related XBMC patch and forum thread":http://forum.xbmc.org/showthre...
- 08:11 pm Tvheadend Feature #1413 (Rejected): Sky Channel Icon -> from epg
- Hi Adam,
I used to use the xmltv epg feed, this populates the icon column and then pushes through to xbmc.
- 07:23 pm Tvheadend Bug #1346 (Fixed): Crash when no transponder available
Now we have the active subscription tab I was going some testing to ensure tvh correctly chooses the correct a...
- 08:56 pm Tvheadend Feature #1200 (Fixed): tvheadend signal quality not working with xbmc
- Hi there - issue reported below from XBMC - PVR.
- 09:07 pm Tvheadend Feature #1173 (Fixed): Display what user/ip address is using adapter/service
I think it would be useful to have a 'current view' of the what services/adapters where in usage. This would s...
Also available in: Atom