- Registered on: 06/05/2011
- Last connection: 04/16/2013
- Tvheadend (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2011)
Reported issues: 2
- 09:57 pm Tvheadend Bug #1593: TS recordings eats all memory and then tvheadend is killed by oom killer
- 09:07 pm Tvheadend Bug #1593: TS recordings eats all memory and then tvheadend is killed by oom killer
- well, the memory leak is fixed for me at least. the reallocation you suggest prevent overflow from happening but look...
- 03:04 pm Tvheadend Bug #1655 (Fixed): PAT/PMT generation with passthrough muxer without libav is broken also
- 03:03 pm Tvheadend Bug #1658: can't record programs
- this is not related to libav, the container config option is probably invalid.
- 03:00 pm Tvheadend Bug #1593 (Need feedback): TS recordings eats all memory and then tvheadend is killed by oom killer
- fix commited to master, pls test
- 12:36 pm Tvheadend Bug #1609 (Resolved): Commercial detection splits file
- 09:40 pm Tvheadend Bug #1571 (Resolved): Empty Recording
- 05:13 pm Tvheadend Bug #1609: Commercial detection splits file
- Actually, the mkv split is caused due to a change in the stream, i.e. a new audio track is added. Previous versions o...
- 06:12 pm Tvheadend Bug #1592: MKV generated is still incorrect for hardware decoders (e.g panasonic TV)
- I'm guessing the subtitles might have something to do with it.
- 08:24 am Tvheadend Bug #1571: Empty Recording
- any updates on this?
Also available in: Atom