- Registered on: 01/01/2011
- Last connection: 12/01/2012
- Tvheadend (Contributor, 01/23/2011)
Reported issues: 2
- 03:54 pm Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Radio not behaving well with XBMC
- Adam Sutton wrote:
> Everything that was in opendkamps repo was pretty much assumed OK and merged (by me) when the p...
- 09:21 am Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Radio not behaving well with XBMC
I had implemented these patches manually and dushmanianc over at xbmc forum implemented them in his 'fork' of tv...
- 09:50 am Tvheadend Feature #1427: Support reverse proxy
- Hi, I have setup OpenVPN on my server. Using that I can access (not only) my tvheadend server from the outside world ...
- 08:13 am Tvheadend Bug #1177: WebUI not working in several mainstream browsers
no solution but a (temporary) workaround that is working on my Ubuntu system with FF 16.0.2.
Open a new tab, cl...
- 01:15 pm Tvheadend General: workaround: Webgui not showing in FF
totally missed that althought I did search :(
what I noticed is that when I open the webgui (which doesn't wo...
- 01:53 pm Tvheadend General: RE: Webgui not showing
- Hi Adam,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I tried it on chome, IE9 and safari (all work) and on my android tablet with ...
first of: congratulations on the release of version 3.2, looking at the change log I can see that a lot of wor...
- 06:10 pm Tvheadend General: RE: IPTV Radio not behaving well with XBMC
can confirm that this: https://github.com/andoma/tvheadend/pull/52/commits fixes the problem.
I was using a tvheadend setup with two sources: dvb-c and iptv.
yesterday decided to 'dump' the dvb-c hardwar...
- 09:32 am Tvheadend General: RE: SOLVED: NL-Lijbrandt muxes?
- Hoi Hein,
erased everything, cleared the NIT-o field, manually added the first mux, and it worked: all other muxes...
Also available in: Atom